PDA

View Full Version : Something something something booty (Megaman ZX)

Vermachtnis
01-16-2008, 06:57 AM
Anyone played any of the newest Megaman games? They're pretty fun and hold about the same difficulty of the Zero games. The stories fall somewhere between the Zero and Legends games. And you get to choose between a boy or girl to play as, different in both games. And you get all kinds of different forms too.

You get to play as Fafnir, Levianthan, Harpuia, Phantom, and Omega in the first ZX game. Although Omega is an optional boss after the main game is beaten.

Also, I still can't get over how many times Ashe, the female protaganist of Advent, says booty within the first five minutes of the game. :D

JKTrix
01-16-2008, 12:29 PM
In ZX Advent the stories between the male and female are actually different, unlike in ZX where there were minimal plot differences depending on whom you chose.

Ashe is a pirate :P What's a pirate without booty? At least she's got priorities.

Vermachtnis
01-16-2008, 03:04 PM
I had no idea there'd even be differences between the two characters. I've only played as Aile and Ashe.

KentaRawr!
01-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Sadly, I've only played ZX, no Advent for me. Plus, a bloated copy of Dawn of Sorrow is currently forcefully lodged into my Nintendo DS, so I'll need to find the will power to rip it out if I buy another game.

JKTrix
01-16-2008, 06:36 PM
ZX's Vent and Aile are very similar (if not identical) in abilities and plot. Advent's Grey and Ashe actually play differently and have separate plots, so it's pretty worthwhile to play both of them. I'm not too far into either of them so I don't know if they merge later in the game, but from what I've played so far they are quite different.