PDA

View Full Version : n00bie question.

Symerwizkid22
01-17-2008, 02:43 AM
Alright, I just got out of a battle with the dragon atop Dragon Peak. My walkthrough I'm following tells me to use the Mini spell on all of my party members.

a. I don't have this option.
b. Do I do it in battle, or on the menu screen?

I know I'm a n00b, and this question is probably pathetic, but it would be really nice if someone could help.

Bahamut2000X
01-17-2008, 03:01 AM
Your talking about Bahamut correct? Right after Cid left your party and you meet Desh?

You just run away and get out of there. You don't even get mini until after the first Bahamut fight so I dunno what rubbish that walk through is saying.

Symerwizkid22
01-17-2008, 03:07 AM
No, I did just battle Bahamut. I'm stuck in the area where Desh follows you and there is the forest place with the little guy and the three ponds that restore HP/MP, revive, and take away affects. I don't know how to cast the Mini spell. It's greyed out whenever I activate it in battle.

Bahamut2000X
01-17-2008, 03:24 AM
Ah so you just got the spell. Ok then what you need to do is equip it to your White Mage. Then have them cast it on everyone to make them into midgets. Now you gotta walk around outside in the forest until you find the mini village.

Funny how you don't crush the forest when you walk over it as a normal sized person.

Symerwizkid22
01-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Ah so you just got the spell. Ok then what you need to do is equip it to your White Mage. Then have them cast it on everyone to make them into midgets. Now you gotta walk around outside in the forest until you find the mini village.

Funny how you don't crush the forest when you walk over it as a normal sized person.
So by the "1" next to the spell it means only one person can have it? And I can use it with that person multiple times?

I'll try it out when I get back from school. Thanks.

Bahamut2000X
01-17-2008, 03:26 PM
You can target it on to everyone. I believe you just have to be in the select who to cast mode, then hit left or right to make it auto target everyone.

By the way, your gonna want a lot of black mages in a little bit. Midget fighters and monks are funny to watch, but easy to die.

Symerwizkid22
01-17-2008, 09:59 PM
I still am unable to access the "use on all party members" thing you are talking about. It only lets me highlight them individually.

Bahamut2000X
01-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Which version are you playing? I only know about the NES version, and in that when your selecting to cast on someone, just hit the left or right and it should give you the option of casting on everyone. If it's on the DS, then hit like the L or R buttons or whatever buttons that system has.

I mean you *could* cast on every individual character, but for MP sake it's best to just get them all in one go.

Symerwizkid22
01-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Ok, I finally got through. (I needed to cast the spell in the menu.)

Thanks for all your help!

Bahamut2000X
01-19-2008, 02:55 AM
Ah it was the menu being difficult. XD

Anyways have fun being a midget and get ready for some interesting fights. :)