PDA

View Full Version : And i would've have gotten away with it too if it werent for those meddeling kids

blackmage_nuke
01-17-2008, 01:34 PM
If a final fantasy villian were to succeed in their plans who would you want it to be?

It doesn't have to be a major villian

Like any good FFVI fan i'd say kefka

Ichimonji
01-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Kefka did succeed in his plan. He cast the world in to ruin and chilled out in his castle for a year. He lived in bliss as a feared and powerful being. Just because he eventually ended up getting killed doesn't mean that he didn't accomplish his task and was happy for a period of time.

blackmage_nuke
01-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Fine for those of you who want to look at "technichalities"

Which villian do you want to have not lost?

I just naturally assumed that one of his plans was "don't die"

Raebus
01-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Oh god, I hope this doesn't turn into a Kefka thread.

Or even a Kefka versus Sephiroth thread.

The Crystal
01-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Kefka did succeed in his plan. He cast the world in to ruin and chilled out in his castle for a year. He lived in bliss as a feared and powerful being. Just because he eventually ended up getting killed doesn't mean that he didn't accomplish his task and was happy for a period of time.

He wanted to destroy the world/build a monument to non-existence, but failed. If Kefka succeeded, the world would be completelly destroyed.

IMO the most interesting victory to watch, would be Ultimecia's. She was absorbing all existence. After doing that, she would be God, and recreate the universe in her own image. That would be incredible to see.

But as a Sephiroth fan, I would like to see him using an entire planet to travel the cosmos, crashing in other planets and destroying them.

Aerith's Knight
01-17-2008, 04:11 PM
I wouldve liked to see Garland to succeed, so we'd get to see the real Terra

Moon Rabbits
01-17-2008, 07:36 PM
X-Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaath~

Avarice-ness
01-17-2008, 09:31 PM

Just because Kefka didn't state his plans as many times as the others did, didn't mean he didn't have a plan.

Welcome, friends! I knew you'd make it here, so I've prepared some suitable
entertainment for you!
How long are you going to let the destruction continue?
Kefka: I've tapped into the ultimate power. Observe...!
Kefka: Such magnificent power! You are like insects to me!
Kefka: I will exterminate everyone, and everything!
People will keep rebuilding the things you take from them!
Kefka: Then I'll destroy those too. Why do people rebuild things they know
are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they
know they can't live forever? Think how meaningless each of your
lives is!
It's not the net result of one's life that's important! It's the day-to-day
concerns, the personal victories, and the celebration of life... and love!
It's enough if people are able to experience the joy that each day can bring!
Kefka: And have you found your "joy" in this nearly dead world of ours?

Kefka: Now, for my next trick, I will make you all... disappear!
Kefka, you don't know what you're doing! Stop!
Kefka: I command the greatest power in the universe! You are all helpless
before me!
Kefka: I will destroy everything... I will create a monument to
non-existence!
Life will go on! There will always be people, and dreams!
Kefka: No! I will hunt them down. I will destroy it all! Destroy! Destroy!
Destroy!!
We will not allow you to harm another living thing.
Kefka: Hee, hee, hee!! But what fun is destruction if no "precious" lives
are lost?
It's over, Kefka!

Kefka: Life... dreams... hope... Where'd they come from? And where are
they headed? These things... I am going to destroy!
The end comes... beyond chaos.

-----

Kefka's amused by the people of the world, due to the fact they still have hope even though he kills them off. His ultimate plan is to kill off everyone and the planet, but due to the ego he gained after recieving the Goddess power he believed he was invincible, that is what stalled him from actually destroying the world.

cloud21zidane16
01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Sephiroth, even when we defeat him it would of been funny for meteor to fall anyway:D

Mercen-X
01-18-2008, 05:13 PM
I can't remember Seymour's whole deal. Rule Spira by conquering one species at a time?

Sin was comprised of three parts, the Core (Yu-Yevon), the Guardian (Jecht), and the Oracle (Yunalesca). I can't remember their deal either.

Crap.

By the way, wasn't that guy from IX called Garland?

Oh, okay. Kuja. Kuja wanted to obtain Trance ... after meeting Zidane ... which he accomplished... I can't remember what else he wanted. Man I'm bad at this.

Aerith's Knight
01-18-2008, 07:13 PM
I can't remember Seymour's whole deal. Rule Spira by conquering one species at a time?

Sin was comprised of three parts, the Core (Yu-Yevon), the Guardian (Jecht), and the Oracle (Yunalesca). I can't remember their deal either.

Crap.

By the way, wasn't that guy from IX called Garland?

Oh, okay. Kuja. Kuja wanted to obtain Trance ... after meeting Zidane ... which he accomplished... I can't remember what else he wanted. Man I'm bad at this.

he wanted to destroy everything with his ultima

ff is da best
01-19-2008, 06:21 AM
i would have to say Sephiroth

Vermachtnis
01-19-2008, 06:40 AM
X-Death, that zone doesn't seem to be a bad place. Phantom Town, yay!

NeoCracker
01-19-2008, 06:59 AM
Sephiroth, in a twist of events.

I mean, he would actually have something to do if he won.

Ouch!
01-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Necron.

Wolf Kanno
01-29-2008, 04:15 AM
Shin-Ra or Lord Vayne as they are the only villains in the series that didn't want total annihilation of life. At least the sequels would have been more interesting...

Although, if Chaos actually won his battle, the world would no longer be caught up in a time loop...

The Crystal
01-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Shin-Ra or Lord Vayne as they are the only villains in the series that didn't want total annihilation of life. At least the sequels would have been more interesting...

Although, if Chaos actually won his battle, the world would no longer be caught up in a time loop...

Shinra was kiling the planet they were on. Sooner or later they would cause total annihilation of life and of themselves.

He wanted to kill Garland and rule Terra and Gaia.

Wolf Kanno
01-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Yeah Shin-Ra would have destroyed the planet eventually but it would have been interesting to see what the planet would attempt to do if that damn Sephiroth didn't try to smash the planets face in with a rock :D

Mercen-X
01-30-2008, 06:10 PM
I think Final Fantasy VI should have a prequel. You'll play through and fight against Kefka and lose because it's part of the story that he wins and unleashes unspeakable terror on the planet.

Garnie
01-30-2008, 07:21 PM
lol i wouldent
but id like vain to! because he is a weak arse villian so the world wouldent be in danger to much but if i wanted complete destruction the chear choice is Septhy

rubah
01-31-2008, 01:04 AM
seymourlesca would've been pretty hot.

Heath
01-31-2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah Shin-Ra would have destroyed the planet eventually but it would have been interesting to see what the planet would attempt to do if that damn Sephiroth didn't try to smash the planets face in with a rock :D

I imagine Shinra succeeding in its initial plans (pre-Meteor) would just involved Rufus, the President, Scarlet, et al just living comfortably, making loads of cash and having a nice KERCHING! noise going on constantly.

Of the lot of offer, I suppose an all-out war between Rozarria and Archadia wouldn't been quite a spectacle to behold, so I'm going to go with Vayne.

Forsaken Lover
02-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Zeromus: Existence denied.
Neo Ex-death: Existence denied.
God Kefka: Existence denied.
Sephiroth: planetary contamination
Ultimecia: Planet-wide time manipulation and annihilation.
Kuja: At Start: Rule Gaia and Terra forever.
End: Existence denied.
Sin: ...
Shuyin: Destroy planet.

None sound that interesting.

Wolf Kanno
02-19-2008, 04:42 AM
Zeromus: Existence denied.
Neo Ex-death: Existence denied.
God Kefka: Existence denied.
Sephiroth: planetary contamination
Ultimecia: Planet-wide time manipulation and annihilation.
Kuja: At Start: Rule Gaia and Terra forever.
End: Existence denied.
Sin: ...
Shuyin: Destroy planet.

None sound that interesting.

Gilgamesh: Get some hot sister/sister/chocobo/old man action from the Light Warriors *Bum chicka bow wow*

LunarWeaver
02-19-2008, 06:25 AM
I would like Sin to continue being successful and torturing all of Spira forever, OOHOHOH. :mastersha

ljkkjlcm9
02-19-2008, 07:42 AM
I wish Garland from FFI were successful, and managed to knock EVERYONE down

THE JACKEL

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-19-2008, 08:21 AM
Vayne wouldn't be as bad, he might end up a bit totalitarian but it's better than destroying all existence for some... reason...

The Crystal
02-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Reading this thread, there is some things I want to point out.

Zeromus didn't have the power to destroy all existence. He is only the incarnation of one guy's hate

God Kefka didn't have the power to destroy all existence either. A planet maybe, but not existence.

Ultimecia is the only one officially confirmed in the story(by Scan) to be affecting all existence.

Jessweeee♪
02-22-2008, 12:42 AM
Ultimecia and Yu-Yevon!

.....I liked Dream Zanarkand....it made me sad that it had to go :cry:

Roogle
02-22-2008, 03:08 PM
It would have been interesting to see what, exactly, Ultimecia would have done if she defeated SeeD. It's like, okay, you're safe... now what?

Forsaken Lover
02-22-2008, 11:37 PM
Well, as SE itself said, Ultimecia was only effecting the planet.
So, she absorbed all the time and existence of the planet and then after that, nothing is left alive except her.

Sarc the Swordsman
02-23-2008, 01:02 AM
Queen Brahne!

If Kuja hadn't intervened, or perhaps had been killed by Bahamut; she probably would have succeeded in conquering the whole world. Alexandria wouldn't have been destroyed; and would have been the most powerful country.

She succeeded in getting rid of a lot of things that stood in her way, anyway. Burmecia, Cleyra and even Lindblum to an extent.

The Crystal
02-23-2008, 01:28 AM
It would have been interesting to see what, exactly, Ultimecia would have done if she defeated SeeD. It's like, okay, you're safe... now what?

She would continue to absorb all existence(like she was doing during the final battle), until it's over.

Then she would probably use her godlike power to recreate everything in her own image. Because I don't believe she would just sit there in the void doing nothing for the rest of her existence.

This is why I think it would be awesome if she won. Can you imagine all existence being created(or recreated in this case)?
It would be something amazing to see.