PDA

View Full Version : Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Edge:

Gah, I knew it.

[M] Gaius
01-24-2008, 01:48 AM
Edgar:

Your joking right? What kinda crap is that? Great from now on everyone's going to believe every role claim no matter how rediculious :rolleyes2

Psychotic
01-24-2008, 03:06 AM
Final votecount for you all. Probably missed something but oh well.

Freya(7) Rinoa, Rinoa, Cid, Edgar, Basch, Vivi, Fran, Aeris

Fran(2) Faris, Ramza

Vivi(1) Freya

[M] Mom – Host
01-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Bahamut:

As the stars shone brightly in the sky, Faris was about to take a bath when she heard a knock on the door. She jumped at the sound, all she wanted to do was live through this whole event and sail the seven seas again. She opened the door and saw a small present with a pink ribbon. She picked it up and took it inside. It was a toaster. She Began to make toast next to her bathtub, when it fell in, killing her

Faris was a Survivor, played by Bahamut2000X

But wait, there was something else. Basch was up late praying for the safety of the town, when a meteor hit his house. He lived, but was shot right after, thus killing him

Basch was a Faith Healer, thanks for playing Aerith's Knight.

Inside of the meteor that hit Basch's house was another list of three roles

Vigilante
Paranoid gun Owner
Jack of all Trades

Day 5 now begins, with 10 people left, it takes 6 votes to lynch. You have 24 hours to vote, remember, you can unvote!

[M] Felix
01-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Quina:

How many of those roles are in play? 1? Because my money would be on Vigilante.

[M] Mom – Host
01-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Bahamut:

Oops, forgot to mention that 1 of those roles is in play. Sorry.

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Rinoa

Getting into the thick of it now. We're losing citizens quickly and need to get on the ball here. How many mafia do you guys think are left? Also, if anyone has time maybe they can post a vote history so we can take a look at voting patterns. We really need to get a mafia this round.

[M] Athena
01-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Vivi:

How many mafia have been killed, just one?

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Rinoa

One mafia, but we did kill both Lovers (assuming there are two).

I'm going to say there are at least 2 mafia left. Having only one more left wouldn't make much sense, as that would be a 2 person mafia. There are no more than 4 left. With things like Saulus and Wannabe Usurper, I highly doubt there are 4 left. Good thing too, because that means we would lose if we didn't get a mafia in this round. So my guess is 2-3.

I have some thought on who I'm going to vote for, but I want to hear other people's thoughts first. The last two people I went after were citizens and I don't want to make any more mistakes.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Aeris:

Just one Mafia, and the lovers.

There is still the mafia, and another independant faction in play.

I hope this is alright, for a vote tally, unless you wanted the unvotes included? If so, I can edit them in easily. :) I threw in who was killed at night too.

EDIT: Whilst I was thinking, I decided to colour code the names, red - scum, green - town. Still nothing. :(

DAY 1:
Rydia(7): Cyan, Ingus, Faris, Aeris, Irvine, Basch, Edgar
Ingus(5): Fran, Barret, Rydia, Quina, Lulu
Edgar(3): Cid, Firion, Rinoa
Vivi(3): Auron, Terra, Freya
Barret(1): Ramza
Edge(1): Vivi
Aeris(1): Mog

NIGHT 1:
Ingus

DAY 2:
Lulu(5): Rinoa, Faris, Cid, Edgar, Firion
Ramza(4): Fran, Quina, Lulu, Irvine
Edgar(1): Barret
Barret(1): Ramza

NIGHT 2:
Terra
Cyan
Irvine

DAY 3:
Mog(5): Faris, Rinoa, Auron, Aeris, Ramza
Barret(4): Edgar, Cid, Fran, Quina
Fran(1): Barret

NIGHT 3:
Auron
Barret

DAY 4:
Freya(7): Rinoa, Cid, Edgar, Basch, Vivi, Fran, Aeris
Fran(2): Faris, Ramza
Vivi(1): Freya

NIGHT 4:
Faris
Basch

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Cid

How did a list of people get inside of a metior?

Anyways, This sucks... well looking at that list Aeris has voted for a townie that has gotten lynched three times while Fran voted for one townie who did get lynched and two who came close.

Though that dosent tell us that much.

I think that Aries and Edgar are the only surviving members who voted for Rydia the first day, suspicious? Could be...

[M] Gaius
01-24-2008, 07:59 PM
Edgar:

Why is voting for Rydia more susipicous then voting for Barret or Freya? Both confirmed citizens as well? Cid your suspicious to me now, I don't think Aeris is very suspicious.

Up til this point none of my voting has been very sure since Lulu, but Cid, your starting to ring some bells to me. 4 out of the 7 people who voted Rydia have been confirmed citizens, so voting against someone just because they voted against Rydia is a very weak argument. Its far more of an excuse to raise susipion against people other then yourself.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Cid

That is true, I cant deny that I did vote for two people that have been confirmed town, in that way I am just as suspicious as anyone else, I was just looking at the people who voted for the 'most' innocent people, and that is what I found, (Though I didn't count Lulu as innocent and there is a good chance she appeared innocent to the Mafia)

But the reason the first day strikes me as the best place to look is because all but two people have been eliminated, are you saying that it is likely that not a single person in the mafia voted for a townie who got lynched the first day? I personally doubt that.

Edgar;2408149'] so voting against someone just because they voted against Rydia is a very weak argument.

If you care to notice I haven't voted for anyone yet, and I agree, you shouldn't vote just based off of that, that would be pure speculation, and we can all see what voting off of speculation has done for us. My beard is simply stating that this is a good place to start looking. Its something to go off of, and that is better than what we have had.

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Rinoa

I think he basically said it was a weak argument.

Quina never voted for the majority. If Quina was mafia he/she would know that none of the people we were going for was mafia. Voting for someone else would be a nice tactic to avoid the suspicions like the ones Cid was mentioning above.

Vivi has never posted more than a 1-2 sentences at a time, and never anything substantial (that I can find). If Vivi is a citizen he is one of the most useless citizens ever. Unfortunately, there is evidence that points to him being a citizen.

EDIT: Ah, Cid you make a fine point. There were three things after Day 1 that I was sure of.

1. Someone who voted for Rydia was mafia (Aeris or Edgar)
2. Someone who voted for someone else was mafia (Auron has already been found out)
3. Someone who didn't vote at all was mafia (Edge, but it appears that he was a replacement)

Assuming Edge was a real no show and not a mafia who didn't vote, would prove #3 wrong. This would mean all of the mafia voted on Day 1. To make sure they weren't linked AT ALL on the first day, I am thinking that they all voted for different people.

This was true with Vivi: Auron voted for Vivi, but the rest who did were innocent.

Of the people left alive, here are the groups of people who voted for the same person:

Rydia: Aeris, Edgar
Ingus: Fran, Quina
Edgar: Cid, Firion, Rinoa
Barret: Ramza
Edge: Vivi

I think we're on to something. I am going to attempt to reread the ENTIRE THREAD and see what I can gather on this. I would say look out for Firion and Quina at this point.

[M] Gaius
01-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Edgar:

Sure, its unlikely, but its also possible, and right now we're pinned against a wall, we probably don't have many days left if we don't get mafians. Looking at Rydia's death is a shot in the dark at the moment, we can't afford that. Your recommendation to look at Rydia's death lowers our targets to me and Aeris, why would any citizen want that right now, seeing as we need to be aware how anyone is a suspect because so many citizen have been killed. IMO mafia should be worried about lowering suspects, so I think your post was susipicious.

EDIT: I'd just like to point out Rinoa, that Quina's never voted with the main majority, but has voted with the second most, so I don't know if we can call Hsu on him.

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 08:32 PM
Rinoa

I'm not limiting myself, just posting ideas. It's very possible that no mafia voted for Rydia. Her goose looked cooked so they could have very well laid low on that one.

[M] Gaius
01-24-2008, 08:41 PM
Edgar:

Actually Rinoa my post was refering to Cid being susipicious, you posted while I was typing.

[M] Apollo
01-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Ramza:

Well, The Ramza still thinks Fran or Quina are Mafia. Possibly Both.

While The Ramza's voting record isn't exactly the best either, (Having voted Barret night 1 and 2, Mog on night 3,) Fran's isn't exactly so pretty either. Every night, with the exception of night 2, she voted for a confirmed Citzen.

The exact same thing can be said for Quina. Also note, every night Fran and Quina voted together.

The other note is that Fran and Qiuna were both trying to discredit The Ramza's idea, even though The Ramza never claimed it as a fact, simply a possobility.

Fran and Quina seem to be working a lot together from what The Ramza has seen.

The Ramza shall also note that not all Mafia are likely to vote together. Remember Auron? He never voted for the same person that Quina and Fran did. Also, the ones who they voted for, Both The Ramza and Ingus, had come dangeriously close to a lynching. Mafia are likely to vote for those who are almost going to be lynched.

The Ramza guesses either one or both of these two are Mafia.

Translation:
1) Fran and Quina have voted together every day.

2) 2 out of three of their votes have been for a Confirmed Citzen.

3) They've always voted for people likely to get lynched.

4) If they are both Mafia, it is likely that Auron was the one member they assigned to vote seperately from the rest to avoid connection.

5) Both Fran and Quina were instantly opposed to the possoblity I presented Day two, and quickly tried to vote me off.

6) Between Fran and Quina, either one of them, or both of them, are likely Mafia.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Cid

Well looking over posts, for the first time sence the first day Edgar is again my number one suspect, and no not just because he is saying I am suspicious.

1) Assuming that the Mafia didn't know about the lovers, Edgar voted for a non-mafia that got lynched three nights, and almost another on the only other night, (This is not very good evidence, considering many people including myself fall just under him in voting for three non-mafia)

2) He feverently attempted to put suspicion on Ingus, the first day, and started acting much calmer after the replacement came in (Again, not good evidence, he very well could have been defending himself)

3) He is one of the only two people left who voted for Rydia the first day. I personally doubt not a single mafia voted for the lynched townie on day one. (Read Edgar and Rinoas posts for good points as to why this isnt a good reason to vote for him)

4) Right before Auron was confirmed mafia, he stated that his suspicion toward Edgar was fading away. (This in and of itself, as anyone can see, is not very good evidence)

5) He claims I am suspicious for looking at the only evidence I have. (Could just be him watching his own neck as a townie)

Now, That is not much to go on, and I am not going to vote for him right now, but that is the most I have on any one player. I think it is just something to look at.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Edge:

Edgar;2408149'] I don't think Aeris is very suspicious.
Why? I'm suspicious of all of you, and I thought other people felt the same.

Well, I WAS going to post the voting but it seems Aeris beat me to it.

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Rinoa

Remember that Edge and Edgar are using replacements. Keep that in mind when you consider their actions from the beginning.

[M] Gaius
01-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Edgar:

Unfortunately, I see that I'm not playing with a townie as good as Psychotic was last game. So I need to play my hand.

I've been trying to leave you clues just like Yamenko did all last game by right out saying I am sure ________ is _________ the next day, because I am a Cop.

Now that you know that I'll explain alot. Prepare to read.

Let me start by listing all of my Investigations.

Night 1- Cyan: This is the only investigation made by my partner when he was solo (obviously enough). And IMO it ws one of the best moves he made. Cyan looked very suspicious, and it was a logical move. He (obviously) came up innocent.

Don't believe me?
I left you all a hint.

Edgar;2403981']
Cyan- He did start the fight against Rydia. But thats not enough for me to think he's mafia. In fact, I'm sure he's not mafia. Rydia was pretty suspicious last round, for a Citizen, she didn't act like one.

Night 2- Ramza: Ramza again seemed like a logical choice between me and my partner. His posting style became silly, and it looked like he was set up to take a lynch. We decided being a cop, we shouldn't vote b/c of a bandwagon, but because we think we know what we're doing. Ramza came up, innocent.

Again, the next day, I left you all a hint.

Edgar;2405275']
Ramza: Annoying, but I'm convinced he's innocent.

Night 3- I investigated Faris. It seemed like a good idea, because her posts seemed so calculated, not too many, not too much, as we would find out that was because she was a survivor, I didn't know that (naturally she came up innocent). I did not post a clue that day, because I to me her posts still seemed so calculated, that she could have been the Godfather, so I didn't want to mislead anyone who was picking up my tips.

Last Night (AKA Night 4)- I investigated Aeris, her posting style seemed close to Faris's, so I wanted to see if maybe she was taking hints from Faris (if Aeris came up Guilty, then I would've been able to have some tangable evidence toward my idea to Faris being Godfather) she came up innocent. Ironically Faris was also killed that night, and revealed as a survivor.

My hint? Well Edge pointed it out xD

Thats why I jumped on Cid. I saw him pointing out two people I know as Citizens as main suspects! Thats why I still continue to think he's susipicious now.

[M] Athena
01-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Vivi:

R R R Roleclaim

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Rinoa

That's the response you got? 'Innocent'?

Unfortunately, your investigations have not helped me at all, because Aeris and Ramza were the bottom two on my list of suspects.

[M] Gaius
01-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Edgar:

Yes it is, but its also the truth, Vivi.

EDIT: Sorry they aren't helpful Rinoa, but they seemed like the most logical at the times I made them.

[M] Athena
01-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Vivi:

I'll take your word for it.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Edge:

I really want to say something right now, but no one would believe me. :(

[M] Athena
01-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Vivi:

Edge;2408235']I really want to say something right now, but no one would believe me. :(
Roleclaim?

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Rinoa

Edge, go for it. It might be time for us to lay our cards on the table.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Aeris:

I think you should just tell us, Edge. We've had Wannabe Mafia Usurpers, I think we can handle what you have to say. :p

In terms of my innocence, there is not much I can say to defend myself - I've made bad votes throughout this game, and I admit that. I guess all I can do, is hope that you believe Edgar, and believe that I am not Mafia - as I know I am. This is what you'd expect me to say, I know; but there really is nothing else I can say to defend myself.

[M] Gaius
01-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Edgar:

Do it Edge :0

[M] Athena
01-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Vivi:

and then Edge died of starvation.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Cid

Ok Edgar, that makes sence. You offered alot of very good points and evidence to the fact that you were a cop. And it wasn't just an I'm a Cop ----- is guilty, so I will trust you for now.

Now I can understand you being suspicious of me, that makes sence. Now I wanna hear what Edge has to say.

Edit: Also now I am looking at Fran and Quina like Ramza said, I haven't looked at much of what they had to say but I will look over them now. I already thought Ramza was innocent, in fact he is still the person I trust most to be innocent, and now with Edgar's claim I am more confident. That is unless Edgar is a naive cop.

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Rinoa

I doubt naive cop is in play since it was in play last time, and there is still a possibilty of an insane cop. That would be a lot of cop. Also consider that we had Watcher and Tracker, which are also investigative roles.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-24-2008, 10:37 PM
Cid

True, but considering what Edgar said, if it is true (as it seemed to be) he isn't an Insane Cop.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Edge:

If someone wanted me to reveal that sort of information they should have included me in their little mason group. :cry:

<o></o>I’m afraid we might lose this. I was looking over these roles and noticed something odd about what happened in night 3. Ofcourse there could have been a role that the Mafia scum, Auron went after that deflected his attack or killed him, but that might not be likely. A cult may be in our mist. Or it may be jester. Either way, I think we should be very careful with our vote to lynch. Let's hope it's insane cop.<u1></u1>

Cult Leader
Insane Cop
Jester<u1></u1>
<u1></u1>
I'm not sure about Firion, but it should be noted that he argued with Cyan (an innocent) in the beginning and then went after Barret (another innocent). <u1></u1>

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Cid

Edge;2408283']If someone wanted me to reveal that sort of information they should have included me in their little mason group. :cry:

<o></o>I’m afraid we might lose this. <u1></u1>

Well if you are afraid we are going to lose, then this is not the point in the game to be withholding information, that is just my view on it. Though I don't know what information you have so maybe you should keep it secret, though I don't know why you would.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-24-2008, 10:53 PM
Aeris:

I apologise, but can you try and re-explain the thing about Night 3? I really don't understand the Auron thing. :(

I don't think that arguing with someone, and voting an innocent can be classed as suspicious - I mean, look at Ingus and Edgar on the first day. They were both arguing, and they both (appear) to be innocents. In terms of voting, simply voting an innocent doesn't really show anything.

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Rinoa

It's hard for me to believe that there is a Cult leader because that would mean they now have 5 members (cult leader plus one for each night). That would make them pretty strong and they would be dominating this game, which I don't think they are.

I guess there is the possibility of them to be roleblocked, or some other form of blocking, which would put them at less members. Still, with everything that is going on in this game I can't see a Cult on top of all that.

Right now I'm willing to just say Vivi's the Jester and be done with it. I don't think he's mafia, and for a citizen he's been really useless.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Fran:

Oh come on, as if I've been working with anyone to vote people out. I only ever voted for people who seemed suspicious to me and I always made a post explaining why I was voting for so-and-so. I never made wild random votes like other people have, and I hardly ever bandwagoned. You guys are reading too much into it if you think there's more to it than that.

Anyway.

Cult Leader
Insane Cop
Jester

There hasn't been a single person who has acted Jester-like in this game. Let's rule out Jester. Cult Leader, if Cult Leader is in this game, then whatever townies are left (and there's literally only gonna be a handful) then we have already lost this game. There have been 4 nights so far. Which means 4 recruits + original Cult Leader = 5 Cult Members. There's only 10 players left. Which means that the cult members only need to vote out someone this round, to have majority power over all future lynches. Wowza. But if they had this sort of power, they would have started voting already, knowing that they only need 1 more person to follow them for a lynch. I don't think there is a Cult. If there is, then that means that we're in end-game already. It also means that I was never targeted to join the cult and that's just mean! I wouldn't mind being a cult member, you butts.

That leaves us with... Insane Cop.

There you go folks.

I was so not gonna make any more helpful posts (cause it seems that no matter how helpful my analysis are, people like Ramza are still gonna come after me and say that I'm Mafia) but there you go.

EDIT: RIONA! You stole the contents of my post! Now my analysis doesn't sound original and stuff. :(

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Edge:

I would only feel comfortable discussing this with a select few because then they'd all be innocent townies, not mixed in with scum.

[M] Aaron
01-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Firion

Edge;2408283']
I'm not sure about Firion, but it should be noted that he argued with Cyan (an innocent) in the beginning and then went after Barret (another innocent).
:lol: I never argued. I had made an observation and then Cyan convinced me otherwise. That's hardly an argument. And the barret thing? Oh sorry that I was suspecting him just as others were.

I have the time today So I wont be absent from this vote. I'm going to have to read over the rest of the day to figure things out so just give me a little bit and I'll join the thinking circle.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Fran:

Edge;2408294']I would only feel comfortable discussing this with a select few because then they'd all be innocent townies, not mixed in with scum.

Whoa, what are you talking about? I hope you're not discussing this game with other players outside this OFFICIAL thread cause that's against the rules. :o

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Rinoa

Ok whatever, let's move on. Fran, what are your thoughts on who to lynch today?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Edge:

Fran;2408293']Oh come on, as if I've been working with anyone to vote people out. I only ever voted for people who seemed suspicious to me and I always made a post explaining why I was voting for so-and-so. I never made wild random votes like other people have, and I hardly ever bandwagoned. You guys are reading too much into it if you think there's more to it than that.

Anyway.

Cult Leader
Insane Cop
Jester

There hasn't been a single person who has acted Jester-like in this game. Let's rule out Jester. Cult Leader, if Cult Leader is in this game, then whatever townies are left (and there's literally only gonna be a handful) then we have already lost this game. There have been 4 nights so far. Which means 4 recruits + original Cult Leader = 5 Cult Members. There's only 10 players left. Which means that the cult members only need to vote out someone this round, to have majority power over all future lynches. Wowza. But if they had this sort of power, they would have started voting already, knowing that they only need 1 more person to follow them for a lynch. I don't think there is a Cult. If there is, then that means that we're in end-game already. It also means that I was never targeted to join the cult and that's just mean! I wouldn't mind being a cult member, you butts.

That leaves us with... Insane Cop.

There you go folks.

I was so not gonna make any more helpful posts (cause it seems that no matter how helpful my analysis are, people like Ramza are still gonna come after me and say that I'm Mafia) but there you go.

EDIT: RIONA! You stole the contents of my post! Now my analysis doesn't sound original and stuff. :(

Precisely.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Fran:

Edge;2408300']
Precisely.

Precisely, what? Are you trying to say that there is a cult and you ARE a cult member? :confused:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-24-2008, 11:16 PM
Aeris:

...I am totally lost as to what Edge is getting at.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-24-2008, 11:16 PM
Edge:

Which means that the cult members only need to vote out someone this round, to have majority power over all future lynches. Wowza.
Precisely. I wouldn't rule out insane cop or jester though.

[M] Gaius
01-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Edgar:

Edge;2408307']
Which means that the cult members only need to vote out someone this round, to have majority power over all future lynches. Wowza.

are you saying you think there is a cult and we are all screwed?:confused:

[M] Aaron
01-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Firion

Who do you think would be a possible jester then edge? Is there anyone who is actually trying to get lynched? I just can't really see jester being in play.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Fran:

Edge;2408307']

Seriously, dude, I still don't know what you're trying to say.

My entire post was made to say that I DON'T think Cults are in play, and that I think insane cop IS.

But now I'm beginning to think that you might be Jester, just cause your posts are too wacky right now. =/

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Aeris:

What proof has there been that there is a cult of some kind? I don't see it.

[M] Aaron
01-24-2008, 11:20 PM
Firion

There would probably be more band wagoning if there was a cult. Since there is a mason faction there doesn't seem to be two groups lynching like that.

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Rinoa

Masons
Cult
Lovers
Mafia
Town

That's too many groups. Let's move on. I bet talking about cults is exactly what the mafia wants us to do.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Aeris:

I was thinking that this was all just a way of taking our minds off the actual problem here. So, maybe Edge, distracting us like this could be a mafia ploy? I dunno. I'm just grasping at straws here. :p

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Rinoa

That's a possibility. I notice Fran did not give me her thoughts on lynching, and instead decided to reply to others.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-24-2008, 11:41 PM
Edge:

Oops, sorry for posting that twice. My computer has been acting funny lately. Also, I'm not distracting anyone away from the fact that there are probably mafia out there. I'm just considering all possible theories. I think if there is one thing we can all agree on here is that this game is a bit odd. You never know what kind of roles are out there. But, then after today we might be outnumbered greatly so it won't even matter. Vote right. :cry:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Fran:

Rinoa;2408325']That's a possibility. I notice Fran did not give me her thoughts on lynching, and instead decided to reply to others.

Because I have no idea on who to lynch? :confused: Why don't you try and come up with people to lynch WHO AREN'T INACTIVES. We're getting down to the wire, we can't keep killing the less active people just cause they're making the game less fun.

I'm suspicious of Edge, but just watch, I vote for him and he'll end up being a citizen.

I'm not in any hurry to lynch, cause I figure the longer we wait, the more opportunity for somebody to slip up. Also, :twak:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-24-2008, 11:50 PM
Aeris:

When will this day end? I will probably need to sleep soon, so I'd like to know when I should vote, or get online to vote.

[M] Caprica
01-24-2008, 11:55 PM
Rinoa:

Auron was an inactive and he turned out to be mafia, even though we didn't do it. So my method wasn't entirely useless!

You mentioned the possiblity of a Vigilante when we were discussing Freya, saying that Auron was more likely the Vig's kill rather than Freya's. It turns out Freya was telling the truth about her role, so I'd have to assume she was telling the truth about her kill. Does that change your mind about a Vigilante? I'm asking this because it was one of the roles on the latest note. With fewer people and more roleclaims I think we can start to narrow down which of these exists.

EDIT: Even though no votes have been cast, can we get a time check? I think it's important that Aeris get her vote in today.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Ramza:

Rinoa;2408317']Masons
Cult
Lovers
Mafia
Town

That's too many groups. Let's move on. I bet talking about cults is exactly what the mafia wants us to do.

The Ramza suggests looking over all killing factions thus far.

Mafia - Confirmed Existance.
Mafia Wannabe Ursuper - Confirmed Existance
Lovers (Killer) - Confirmed Existance
Vigilante - Unconfirmed
Serial Killer - Unconfirmed.
Paranoid Gun Owner - Unconfirmed.

After night 2, both the Killer was gone, and the Ursuper used his ability. That gets rid of two possible night kills.

However, there were two kills Last night, meaning one of those other three roles is in play.

The Ramza believes that there is still a good chance of a Vigilante, given the fact there are 2 kills, when 2 confirmed killing factions are gone, leaving only one.

Mind you, there could be an entirely different role that The Ramza is not aware of that made the kill. (By this The Ramza means one Psy made up, like the Wannabe Ursuper.)

So there is still a good possibility of a Vigilante in our Midst.

Translation:

Given there were 2 kills last night, and only one of the three remaining killing factions is in play, there is still a good chance of a Vigilante being in play. Though Paranoid Gun owner and Serial Killer are still valid suggestions. Along with Jack of all trades.

Edit: Also, you voted Mog for inactivity, but it turned out to be wrong there. So I still don't think your inactive theory holds much water. I don't think the Mafia would keep multiple members of their group inactive.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 12:12 AM
Rinoa:

Does a paranoid gun owner kill the mafia if mafia tries to kill him?

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Ramza:

Rinoa;2408362']Does a paranoid gun owner kill the mafia if mafia tries to kill him?

The Ramza believes so. Whoever targets the Paranoid Gun owner at night gets shot. Though it didn't say the other roles ability doesn't go off either, so The Ramza guesses if a Mafia targeted him, they would both die. But that last part is just The Ramza's guess on what would happen.

Psychotic
01-25-2008, 12:16 AM
Aeris;2408336']When will this day end? I will probably need to sleep soon, so I'd like to know when I should vote, or get online to vote.03:30 PM tomorrow GMT. That would be 15 hours from now I do believe.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Ramza:

Well, The Ramza has some WoW action to get in, so The Ramza will vote now.

The Ramza will likely be back within 15 hours, so The Ramza's vote is not concrete.

##Vote: Fran

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Aeris:

Alright, thanks. I should be home at 2, I'll make sure to get on here and vote. :)

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Cid

I dont know who to suspect now, Edgar my main suspect made alot of good points making himself look innocent. He was the only person I really had anything to go off of. Now my beard thinks The Ramza might be onto something, but I think that Quina looks more suspicious that Fran, not for any particular reason, thats just how she comes across to me...

[M] Felix
01-25-2008, 12:56 AM
Quina:

For this entire game, the only reason aside from "Just because" anyone has had for suspecting me has been based on something only slightly less dumb, and that's that Fran and I have voted for the same people. That's because I think she's the most useful out of anyone in this game as far as deductive reasoning goes.

[M] Gaius
01-25-2008, 01:01 AM
Edgar:

I dont really think we have much to go off of... so maybe rinoa is right. We may have to start voting off inactives. I mean she was right about Auron.

EDIT: This is gonna seem really awkard because the other me made this post so I'm technically about to be disagreeing with myself.

Edge is seeming really w<b><u>ei</u></b>rd to me now. I don't know whether to call it out as a mafia or just crazy.

Consider this... In the past few hours Edge has said all of this:
1. Edge says he has "Something to say but no one would believe him". We say, say it, we'll believe you. Then he refuses.
2. His posts have almost caused hysteria now! Aeris, and Fran have both made posts saying just how confused they are.
3. He's talking about "Thinking of all possiblitlies." Right now shouldn't our concern be about the mafia thats been downing us one by one every night? He can say he's not trying to distract anyone, but thats like saying no offence after an insult, he's still doing it.

I still have time to analyze, but Edge is pretty high on my suspect list.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-25-2008, 01:39 AM
Cid

Well we should gather together a list of people who have been inactive and go from there, we certainly should not just chose some random inactive player and vote for him.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 02:04 AM
Edge:

Fran;2408296']
Edge;2408294']I would only feel comfortable discussing this with a select few because then they'd all be innocent townies, not mixed in with scum.

Whoa, what are you talking about? I hope you're not discussing this game with other players outside this OFFICIAL thread cause that's against the rules. :o No. What are you talking about? Because I was talking about masons. :confused:

Edgar;2408409']
1. Edge says he has "Something to say but no one would believe him". We say, say it, we'll believe you. Then he refuses.
2. His posts have almost caused hysteria now! Aeris, and Fran have both made posts saying just how confused they are.
3. He's talking about "Thinking of all possiblitlies." Right now shouldn't our concern be about the mafia thats been downing us one by one every night? He can say he's not trying to distract anyone, but thats like saying no offence after an insult, he's still doing it.

Still doing it? I've moved on from the cult discussion because some of you clearly don't want to even fathom it. And I didn't refuse to say anything. I said I would discuss it with people who are confirmed townies. Otherwise, it's a no go. It would make more sense if I revealed my role, but I don't think I want to do that right now. Leave it to the scum to quickly accuse people when they bring up theories. And I don't necessarily believe your role claim as a cop. The only way I would believe it is if you investigated me tonight and then posted the results tomorrow. That is the only way I know you're telling the truth. Though, you could just as easily be making it up then too.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Fran:

Of all the people who are actively posting, "The Ramza" has been the one who has most quick-votes, random-votes, vote hopping, and bandwagoning. Why is it that I'm the only one suspicious of him? Is it cause you guys think that his erratic behavior is due to someone who is simply a poor player? Cause obviously, despite his erratic voting and posting, he's survived this long. And he's just gonna keep on surviving, I bet.

Biggest suspects to me are:

Ramza (even though I feel like the rest of you will keep ignoring Ramza as a potential scum)
Edge (his most recent posts are very weird)
Edgar (I don't know if I buy his cop roleclaim)

People like Cid, Quina, Riona, Aeris I feel like I can't get a good read on.

At this point, I feel like the following people really need to post more:

Vivi
Firion

[M] Gaius
01-25-2008, 02:12 AM
Edgar:

Edge;2408473']

Edgar;2408409']

Still doing it? I've moved on from the cult discussion because some of you clearly don't want to even fathom it. And I didn't refuse to say anything. I said I would discuss it with people who are confirmed townies. Otherwise, it's a no go. It would make more sense if I revealed my role, but I don't think I want to do that right now. Leave it to the scum to quickly accuse people when they bring up theories. And I don't necessarily believe your role claim as a cop. The only way I would believe it is if you investigated me tonight and then posted the results tomorrow. That is the only way I know you're telling the truth. Though, you could just as easily be making it up then too.
What are you talking about!?!
Talking to only confirmed citizens is against the roles. You can't PM people!
If I was scum, why would I want to shift focus on the mafia? No, if I was scum I'd love everyone to be on the lookout for a crazy cult. If there's a cult the the town has already lost. (That would mean there's probably at least 2-3 mafians and 5 cult members, leaving 2-3 townies left). I refuse to believe there is a cult, because if there is a cult, then I may as well give up, pack up, and go home.
Next, asking for an investigation never proves anything, we still haven't killed a godfather yet.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 02:22 AM
Rinoa:

If The Ramza is mafia then Edgar is mafia or Naive Cop. At this point I don't think there is a Naive Cop. Mafia already had a town role that could help them, and that was Saulus.

I really want to know what Edge and Fran's roles are. Almost enough to vote for them. I'm willing to reveal my role if you guys do the same.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 02:29 AM
Edge:

Edgar;2408485']
If I was scum, why would I want to shift focus on the mafia? No, if I was scum I'd love everyone to be on the lookout for a crazy cult. If there's a cult the the town has already lost. (That would mean there's probably at least 2-3 mafians and 5 cult members, leaving 2-3 townies left). I refuse to believe there is a cult, because if there is a cult, then I may as well give up, pack up, and go home.
Next, asking for an investigation never proves anything, we still haven't killed a godfather yet.
Uh again, what are you talking about? I never PM anyone, but myself about this game. Now, you're just making stuff up. The masons would be the confirmed citizens I'd be able to talk to if I were recruited.

[M] Aaron
01-25-2008, 02:34 AM
Firion

Rinoa;2408489']If The Ramza is mafia then Edgar is mafia or Naive Cop. At this point I don't think there is a Naive Cop. Mafia already had a town role that could help them, and that was Saulus.

Just would like to point out something that people may have overlooked.

Bahamut;2406680']

but wait, after the shocking scene, Freya found something else nestled in that bush. One of these roles is NOT in play

Beloved Princess
Faith Healer
Mafia Cop

We know that the faith healer is in that means one of them is left. And if you think, he may be telling the truth about all the innocents. A mafia cop may do that. *whistles*

fyi: another reason I haven't been posting is cause I hate when I type things out and they are skimmed over ;)

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 02:34 AM
Rinoa:

I don't think the Masons can recruit people.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 02:37 AM
Edge:

Rinoa;2408502']I don't think the Masons can recruit people.
Only if there is a recruiting mason role.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Rinoa:

Chances are, there isn't, or the masons would be directing us right now.

[M] Gaius
01-25-2008, 02:42 AM
Edgar:

Edge;2408497']
Edgar;2408485']
Uh again, what are you talking about? I never PM anyone, but myself about this game. Now, you're just making stuff up. The masons would be the confirmed citizens I'd be able to talk to if I were recruited.
You made that very unclear, especially since we don't even know if there is a mason recruiter, but my question is we're on what can be one of the last days, and your hoping on that? Thats weak. I hope if there is a mason recruiter he realizes that would be an easy mafia trick to get him to kill himself.

Firion;2408501']
Rinoa;2408489']If The Ramza is mafia then Edgar is mafia or Naive Cop. At this point I don't think there is a Naive Cop. Mafia already had a town role that could help them, and that was Saulus.

Just would like to point out something that people may have overlooked.

Bahamut;2406680']

but wait, after the shocking scene, Freya found something else nestled in that bush. One of these roles is NOT in play

Beloved Princess
Faith Healer
Mafia Cop

We know that the faith healer is in that means one of them is left. And if you think, he may be telling the truth about all the innocents. A mafia cop may do that. *whistles*
fyi: another reason I haven't been posting is cause I hate when I type things out and they are skimmed over ;)
Technically I can't refute that there could be a mafia cop. So yeah.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 02:47 AM
Edge:

Edgar;2408509']
You made that very unclear, especially since we don't even know if there is a mason recruiter, but my question is we're on what can be one of the last days, and your hoping on that? Thats weak. I hope if there is a mason recruiter he realizes that would be an easy mafia trick to get him to kill himself.
I don't see how that's unclear. Since Cyan was a mason it wouldn't be that far fetched to presume that there is a recruiting mason. Nice to see you keep distracting away from your unconfirmed role claim to focus on something unimportant like this.

[M] Gaius
01-25-2008, 02:52 AM
Edgar:

Of course I've moved on from my roleclaim. Because there is, technically no more I can do to prove my claim. I've moved on to trying to figure out what the hell your trying to do here, which I just can't figure out. You acted like you have an important role or something but won't let the town in on it despite it being this late in the game. How am I suppose to trust that?

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 02:58 AM
Rinoa:

There are ten people left. The following people probably aren't Mason (since they claimed to be other things and I don't think Masons would lie):

Edgar
The Ramza

I will state right now that I am not a Mason. Edge, you apparently aren't a Mason. I also don't think Fran is a Mason. That would leave 5 people left who could be Masons. If there was a recruiting Mason then one would be added each night. Take out Cyan and that leaves 4 Masons. One person left. There is NOT one Mafia left. There is at least a Godfather, and I'm guessing a Prostitute, and/or Mafia Cop. That means someone in our group (you, me, Ramz, Ed, and Fran) is a mafia. I'm not Mafia. For now I believe Edgar and The Ramza are the roles they claim to be. That leaves a short list of people who could be mafia, and you're on it.

I do not think there is a recruiting Mason. There has to be at least one more (unless Psy is a tricky bastard), and at most 3 more. My guess is there are two more.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:11 AM
Edge:

You people are notorious at not believing role claims which is reason number 1 why I don't want to say it. But, I will because I'm tired of the constant discussion about it. I am the vigilante.

I also didn’t want to say anything because then I’d be an easy target for mafia and I’ve also been a bit of a liability for the townies. Sorry about that. I killed off Basch, Cyan and sort of killed off Barret (it was my other half’s doing). I thought Basch was mafia because he was pretty inactive and only came in to vote every once in a while.

It turns out I was wrong. Again, sorry. This means it wasn’t me who killed off Auron on night 3 and I doubt the mafia would kill off their own, so that’s why I was thinking there might be a third faction, but I could still be wrong about that.

This also means that there probably isn’t a paranoid gun owner, over-eager vigilante, jack of all trades, and anything else that you people have claimed practically every day.

After all of this, I'm still not sure who to vote for. My replacement replacement and I have been trying to decide who to vote for, but could never make up our minds so we just never voted, and when I wanted to vote it was too late. Sorry about that too.

[M] Aaron
01-25-2008, 03:11 AM
Firion

Alright kiddos, STOP WORRYING ABOUT MASONS! Tbh why does it matter!? They are pro town! (exclamation points makes it fact! :D) There would be too many now anyway.

Ok now look, if I recall correctly, which oh *looks it up* (yes, I do such things, you know.... get evidence, crazy huh!) A mafia cop does the same thing, looks up to find out who is who during the night. A mafia member would know who his team mates are and as you know, this game was smack full of roles. They probably gathered that there were other killing roles. (See Lovers for reference) So of course innocent would be great things to find while looking up. Yes mentioning them isn't so bad either. It clears you from heat such as... now possibly?

Preview edit: Oh :lol: rinoa posted what I said, just more throughly.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 03:20 AM
Ramza:

Fran;2408474']Of all the people who are actively posting, "The Ramza" has been the one who has most quick-votes, random-votes, vote hopping, and bandwagoning. Why is it that I'm the only one suspicious of him? Is it cause you guys think that his erratic behavior is due to someone who is simply a poor player? Cause obviously, despite his erratic voting and posting, he's survived this long. And he's just gonna keep on surviving, I bet.

Biggest suspects to me are:

Ramza (even though I feel like the rest of you will keep ignoring Ramza as a potential scum)
Edge (his most recent posts are very weird)
Edgar (I don't know if I buy his cop roleclaim)

People like Cid, Quina, Riona, Aeris I feel like I can't get a good read on.

At this point, I feel like the following people really need to post more:

Vivi
Firion

Oh yes, The Ramza vote hops a lot and randomly and bandwagons alright.

First Vote, The Ramza voted Ingus.
Changed vote to Barret before day was over. The Ramza voted Barret even though no one else had voted for him.

Second day The Ramza keeps The Ramza's vote on Barret.

Third day The Ramza remains on Barret until Rinoa and Faris speak out. The Ramza also decides that Barret Lying about Fran's vote was too silly for a Mafia to do. Why would one Lie about something that benefits no one, and yet attracts attention to themselves? This made The Ramza think Barret had just been smurfing up, so The Ramza didn't want to vote due to his error.

Fourth day day, The Ramza is the first to voice suspicion against you Fran. Then The Ramza votes after someone else confirms their suspicion of you. My vote stayed all through night 4.

In short, The Ramza has not Bandwaggoned until Mog. In addition, The Ramza has changed his vote twice, others have changed more.

Quina;2408404']For this entire game, the only reason aside from "Just because" anyone has had for suspecting me has been based on something only slightly less dumb, and that's that Fran and I have voted for the same people. That's because I think she's the most useful out of anyone in this game as far as deductive reasoning goes.
Um The Ramza stated more on you then that.

The Ramza brought up how both you and Fran came at The Ramza for suggesting a possobility. The two of you had claimed that The Ramza was spreading misinformation, regardless of the fact I never claimed anything to be definite.

However, Fran did do that. She claimed that her scenario was exactly what happened. You went along with it. Regardless of the fact that there was no more evidence to support that then the Idea the Mafia and one other faction targeted the same person.

As shown, you blame The Ramza for spreading misinformation. However, both of you are saying untrue things right now.

Tranlsation:
1) I've only changed my vote twice, and I already explained why both times I did it.

And, in a surprise turn of events,

##Vote: Barret

He jumped on the Ingus Vote after the Band waggoning attention had been thrown on Edgar. Seems like a great time to sneak in an bandwagon vote without drawing to much suspicion. Namely when all attention is on another.

I know its not much to go on, but it's all I got.

The Ramza thinks it is time to end this.

While The Ramza is suspicious of Barret still, why would he lie about Fran's vote? A plain old lie like that wouldn't exactly help him, as it's easy to track back. The Ramza is starting to think he's just screwing up a lot when reading over everything, so The Ramza no longer think of him as a suspect.

The Ramza apologizes to Mog.

##unvote: Barret
##vote: Mog

Translation: Barrets lie about Fran changing votes wouldn't help him at all. It was far to obvious, so I think it's likely he just smurfed up somewhere when reading through the posts.

Sorry Mog, but this day needs to end.

2) The only time I bandwaggoned was on Mog. For Ingus, Barret, and Fran, I was among the first to vote or voice suspicion on them. See above quote to see my reasons for not voting Barret.

3) Quina's claim that voting with fran is the only reason stated to be suspicious of him is flat out false, as I had previosly mentioned other reasons why he is a supsect.

Ramza;2408179']Well, The Ramza still thinks Fran or Quina are Mafia. Possibly Both.

While The Ramza's voting record isn't exactly the best either, (Having voted Barret night 1 and 2, Mog on night 3,) Fran's isn't exactly so pretty either. Every night, with the exception of night 2, she voted for a confirmed Citzen.

The exact same thing can be said for Quina. Also note, every night Fran and Quina voted together.

The other note is that Fran and Qiuna were both trying to discredit The Ramza's idea, even though The Ramza never claimed it as a fact, simply a possobility.

Fran and Quina seem to be working a lot together from what The Ramza has seen.

The Ramza shall also note that not all Mafia are likely to vote together. Remember Auron? He never voted for the same person that Quina and Fran did. Also, the ones who they voted for, Both The Ramza and Ingus, had come dangeriously close to a lynching. Mafia are likely to vote for those who are almost going to be lynched.

The Ramza guesses either one or both of these two are Mafia.

Translation:
1) Fran and Quina have voted together every day.

4) If they are both Mafia, it is likely that Auron was the one member they assigned to vote seperately from the rest to avoid connection.

5) Both Fran and Quina were instantly opposed to the possoblity I presented Day two, and quickly tried to vote me off.

6) Between Fran and Quina, either one of them, or both of them, are likely Mafia.

The Three I bolded are 3 reasons to vote Quina outside of the only two reason he claimed that have been used against him.

4) Quina originally voted for me, claiming I was spreading misinformation, regardless of the fact I simply voiced a possibility, while he and Fran said that I was wrong and they were right, even though there was no evidence suggesting one of the two possibilities was more likely then the other.

5) Both these posts from Fran and Quina are flat out lying.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 03:22 AM
Rinoa:

Edge, you only have 3 people killed, yet there have been four nights. Can you clear that up, please?

Also, if you killed Barret, and Freya killed Auron, then why didn't the mafia get a kill that night?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-25-2008, 03:27 AM
Fran:

Uh, Ramza, seriously. I never lied about anything. You're just mad cause I find your gimmick annoying. I never said that there weren't people who changed their votes more than you, or that you jumped on the bandwagon more than any other player, I said that if you look at your posting history, you have the MOST of all those erratic voting behavior combined. Your voting history looks a lot more suspicious than a lot of other people (who are ALSO suspicious).

Trying to outright claim that I'm a liar is so weaksauce cause it's obvious it's not true. Move on, man. You're not gonna win at an argument trying to make me seem like this crazy suspicious mafia player, cause the evidence just isn't there to support you. If you want me out, just say that you think I'm Mafia. Don't go trying to dig up stuff that isn't there. I'm been completely honest about the way I've voted. If anyone has any questions about why I voted for certain people, just ask. But in my opinion, it's pretty obvious as it is.

Also, Edge, to clarify something, you are saying that your role is VIGILANTE? Just want to get that straight.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 03:31 AM
Ramza:

Fran;2408553']Uh, Ramza, seriously. I never lied about anything. You're just mad cause I find your gimmick annoying. I never said that there weren't people who changed their votes more than you, or that you jumped on the bandwagon more than any other player,

Fran;2408474']Of all the people who are actively posting, "The Ramza" has been the one who has most quick-votes, random-votes, vote hopping, and bandwagoning.

Then tell me Fran, what exactly did you mean by saying The Ramza had "The Most" of all these things?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:32 AM
Edge:

A Vigilante doesn't need to kill every night. The Vigilante is essentially a Night-Lyncher, and he's the only voter. I made the mistake of nabbing Barret, and I bought into the hype that he's a Mafia from other people. The first night of Vigilante was under my control alone, before some things turned up and I couldn't get on. That's when the other half of Edge came in and took control for a bit. Before that happened, though, I had managed to kill Barret. It was a quick decision and I was just jumping in. To answer your question, Rinoa, I think that Freya was lying. Obviously not in her role-claim, but in the death of Auron. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

However, while I have come up with whom I want to vote for in the lynching, the other player of Edge has not. Assassination is a less productive tool, as with only one voter, there's a less likely chance the guess is correct. I want to ensure we're right with whom we kill. But when the Lynching gets it wrong, I can't help but want to take the one I suspected during the night.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:32 AM
Edge:

Rinoa;2408548']Edge, you only have 3 people killed, yet there have been four nights. Can you clear that up, please?

Also, if you killed Barret, and Freya killed Auron, then why didn't the mafia get a kill that night?
Apparently the earlier replacement was inactive so that's why no one was killed those nights. And I'm not allowed to kill too many innocent townies by accident. But, I can kill as much as I want or not at all.

Mafia must not have killed anyone that night.

Fran;2408553']
Also, Edge, to clarify something, you are saying that your role is VIGILANTE? Just want to get that straight.
Yeah, just vigilante. No daytime, no over-eager, just plain Jane.

EDIT: Oops, sorry replacement replacement.

[M] Felix
01-25-2008, 03:34 AM
Quina:

I didn't say there were no reasons, I said there were no GOOD reasons. Your post just brings up the crap reasons again. The idea you presented on Day 2 was stupid so I attacked it. Fran attacked it too.

Because it was stupid.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 03:35 AM
Ramza:

Quina;2408561']

I didn't say there were no reasons, I said there were no GOOD reasons. Your post just brings up the crap reasons again. The idea you presented on Day 2 was stupid so I attacked it. Fran attacked it too.

Because it was stupid.
The Ramza still wonders why it is so stupid. Why couldn't the Mafia have targeted the same guy?

And also,

Quina;2408404']For this entire game, the only reason aside from "Just because" anyone has had for suspecting me has been based on something only slightly less dumb, and that's that Fran and I have voted for the same people. That's because I think she's the most useful out of anyone in this game as far as deductive reasoning goes.
What was then meant by "The only" reason?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:38 AM
Edge:

Don't worry about it, other half of me. I should have known you were on Mafia. :monster:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-25-2008, 03:39 AM
Fran:

Edge;2408559']
Rinoa;2408548']Edge, you only have 3 people killed, yet there have been four nights. Can you clear that up, please?

Apparently the earlier replacement was inactive so that's why no one was killed those nights. And I'm not allowed to kill too many innocent townies by accident. But, I can kill as much as I want or not at all.

Hmm... I was about to be all, "wtf, you can't be regular Vig if you can kill every night!" But your explanation kinda makes sense. But, uh, why would Freya lie? She saw that she was about to get lynched and her lynching confirmed that she was telling the truth about her roleclaim.

Something fishy is going on here.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 03:40 AM
Rinoa:

Edge;2408558']To answer your question, Rinoa, I think that Freya was lying. Obviously not in her role-claim, but in the death of Auron. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Actually, that doesn't make sense. Then who killed Auron? The mafia certainly didn't. And if you were the Vigilante then I think you would be the only one left with kill power.

I'm not sure I understand what you say about not being able to kill too many innocent townies. Could you explain?

Edge, if you really are the Vig, you are doing the right thing right now.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 03:41 AM
Ramza:

Rinoa;2408568']
Edge;2408558']To answer your question, Rinoa, I think that Freya was lying. Obviously not in her role-claim, but in the death of Auron. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Actually, that doesn't make sense. Then who killed Auron? The mafia certainly didn't. And if you were the Vigilante then I think you would be the only one left with kill power.

Either Protection or a double target would explain it just fine. The Ramza doesn't think Freya lied either.

[M] Felix
01-25-2008, 03:42 AM
Quina:

Ramza;2408563']
Quina;2408561']

Because it was stupid.
The Ramza still wonders why it is so stupid. Why couldn't the Mafia have targeted the same guy?

And also,

1. I refuse to explain to you AGAIN why you were just talking out of your ass two whole days ago. If you forgot, go back and read it again.

2. Oh my god, I misspoke! Well smurf me right in the ear! :rolleyes2

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:43 AM
Edge:

Rinoa;2408568']
You're right it doesn't make sense. That's why I said mafia probably killed no one that night because I doubt they'd kill their own.

Keep in mind my replacement replacement came in to help a little while ago, and doesn't really know what's going on.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 03:44 AM
Rinoa:

Well we do know we had a faith healer at that point. Also the target could have been jailed. The Ramza, are you ready to reveal some of your jailed targets? Looks like we're laying it all on the table right now.

EDIT: Edge, if this replacement replacement stuff is all a big trick then kudos, man.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:44 AM
Edge:

Good point. Auron himself was Mafia, wasn't he? The Mafia know who their allies are. All that would really make sense is if both I, and the Mafia, wanted to kill Barret. I honestly can't know who they wanted to kill.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:46 AM
Edge:

Edge;2408574']Good point. Auron himself was Mafia, wasn't he? The Mafia know who their allies are. All that would really make sense is if both I, and the Mafia, wanted to kill Barret. I honestly can't know who they wanted to kill.
It's possible that they killed the same person as us that's why the results didn't show. But, it is also possible that they didn't vote to kill at all that night. Either way, I don't think it really matters at this point.

EDIT: Forgot that there is a roleblocker. The roleblocker could have easily stopped their voting that night.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 03:47 AM
Rinoa:

It is not possible that the mafia didn't select a kill for a night, unless Psy put some restriction on them. A mafia that skips kills is going to lose.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:49 AM
Edge:

Naturally. But they're at an advantage in that they know who's not them. We're stuck in a game of Guess-Who.

[M] Aaron
01-25-2008, 03:49 AM
Firion

Sorry edge, that's dumb. You can't NOT decide to kill when you're a mafia.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:51 AM
Edge:

Did I ever say that they can? If I did, then I need to re-word it.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 03:51 AM
Ramza:

Quina;2408571']
Ramza;2408563']
Quina;2408561']

Because it was stupid.

And also,

1. I refuse to explain to you AGAIN why you were just talking out of your ass two whole days ago. If you forgot, go back and read it again.

2. Oh my god, I misspoke! Well smurf me right in the ear! :rolleyes2

Quina;2404000']The Mafia kill was obviously blocked because if it wasn't, either there'd have been two kills or Ingus wouldn't have been killed.

All you have to say here is that it’s obviously what happened.

Quina;2404041']Ramza is spreading misinformation exactly like the Mafia did last round and I don't like that. The Godfather last round almost won because we let this behaviour slide. I say we learn from our past mistakes.

##Vote: Ramza
You say The Ramza is spreading Mis-information. All The Ramza did was present a possibility.

Those are your whole two posts, which present no evidence and do not explain why The Ramza's idea couldn't have been right.

So, where was this explination you spoke of? The one of The Ramza talking out his ass?

Translation: You never gave any explanation as to why i was talking out my ass. All you said was it was obvious the Mafia Kill was blocked and that I was spreading misinformation. Which I wasn't.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 03:52 AM
Rinoa:

While I'm waiting for a reply from The Ramza, I would like to know, who believes Edge?

EDIT: The Ramza, could you possibly tell us who you've been jailing? It would possibly be the last piece of a puzzle I'm putting together in my head right now.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:53 AM
Edge:

I do. :monster:

[M] Felix
01-25-2008, 03:54 AM
Quina:

Then go read Fran's posts concerning you, since we're so obviously in cahoots. It's after midnight. I'm going to bed.

Your whole third person gimmick is still annoying, btw.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 03:55 AM
Rinoa:

Quina, have you voted? You might not get a chance by the time day starts again.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:58 AM
Edge:

Indeed. You should always get a vote in. It adds to the accuracy of the Lynch.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 03:59 AM
Edge:

Edge;2408587']Indeed. You should always get a vote in. It adds to the accuracy of the Lynch.
Look who's talking myself! Will we ever agree on who to vote off?

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 04:00 AM
Rinoa:

How can two people be logged on to the same account at the same time?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 04:01 AM
Edge:

Well, you know who I want to vote off. But I don't think most of the thread agrees due to our Role-Claim. :p Anyway, I'll go with whatever you choose. You've contributed more than I have, and I'd say you deserve the vote.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 04:01 AM
Ramza:

Rinoa;2408573']Well we do know we had a faith healer at that point. Also the target could have been jailed. The Ramza, are you ready to reveal some of your jailed targets? Looks like we're laying it all on the table right now.

EDIT: Edge, if this replacement replacement stuff is all a big trick then kudos, man.

Ah, sorry, The Ramza missed this post. The Ramza will reveal his night 1, 2, 3, and 4 Jailings.

1 + 2 = You Rinoa. Honestly, The Ramza jailed you Night 1 since you were the only one to say something against The Ramza, so I didn't want you dying putting suspicion on The Ramza. Night 2 I stuck with you since I wasn't sure who to Jail then.

3 = The Ramza was really unsure of Barret by this point so I jailed him. This is how an additional Role Blocker role is Revealed.

4 = Vivi. Due to Aurons consistant Voting of him, The Ramza thought he was Citzen. And a Vivi death would put suspicion on all who suggested Voting for him, so The Ramza guarded him that night.

And Quina, Fran never said anything more important than you did, only more expanded and breathy.

Also, The Ramza suggested the translation bubble earlier, and no one voiced any complaints after The Ramza did that.

The Ramza doesn't suspect Edge enough to lynch him just yet, though his claim is a bit odd.

Translation:

I dont' think I need to translate who I jailed or my Edge note.

And Quina, you could have said something after I asked if you people would mind if I kept talking third person, and included these translations at the bottom written in regular dialog.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 04:02 AM
Edge:

Rinoa;2408589']How can two people be logged on to the same account at the same time?

It works. I wouldn't suggest trying it with another person, obviously, but if you have more than one computer, try it out. I had assumed it wouldn't work myself.

[M] Mom – Host
01-25-2008, 04:04 AM
Bahamut:

Yes, two people can log into an account at the same time. Me and qwerty do it with Bahamut all the time.

Yes, Edge is two people and from the IP addresses it is clear two people have made the recent posts.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 04:06 AM
Edge:

Rinoa;2408589']How can two people be logged on to the same account at the same time?
I don't know, but it's amusing me! :)

Edge;2408590']Well, you know who I want to vote off. But I don't think most of the thread agrees due to our Role-Claim. :p Anyway, I'll go with whatever you choose. You've contributed more than I have, and I'd say you deserve the vote.
We should come to an agreement, because this vote seems important.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 04:07 AM
Edge:

Perhaps you're right. The town can't win with indecisiveness, now can it?

Let's discuss it briefly over our normal account's PM's.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-25-2008, 04:12 AM
Fran:

Edge, one of you, all of you, whatever,

Can you explain why you chose to kill of Cyan? I kept going back and forth between the idea of a vig and a sk because I couldn't figure out why a vig would choose to kill someone who was not suspicious at the time, and was actually making long-ish posts that were thoughtfully analyzed. Why would you do that? If you don't HAVE to kill every night, why would you choose to do so? I regarded overeager vig as a potential HARMFUL role for the town's side because they could be taking out a lot of helpful townies if they weren't careful. But you're a regular vig, you could wait and watch and make sure to try and get the right people. Also, the Cyan thing, why Cyan over someone like Ramza who was obviously making illogical posts and random voting?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 04:13 AM
Edge:

I'll leave the other me to that one. I wasn't here for the Cyan killing. :)

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-25-2008, 04:42 AM
Cid

Wow, I leave for awhile and my beard misses a whole lot... Ok, I am not sure. I would like to thank whoever pointed out the fact that there could be a Mafia Cop though it seems like through Edgars posts when he laid his "hints" he seems like a real cop.

Quina, your not helping your case, your just yelling at The Ramza and yes, you make a few good points, but you haven't said anything that really convinces me your not a big bad mafioso.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 05:07 AM
Edge:

I've got to go to bed soon. I think Sedge has already went to sleep. The vote we were leaning towards at the end of our discussion seemed to be Rinoa.

##VOTE: RINOA

Not to insult, Rinoa, but you are a main player. You have a lot of influence over the other players at this point, and such a thing would be deadly in the hands of the Mafia if used right.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 05:18 AM
Rinoa:

Sorry babe, but it's time to drop the bomb.

My role is Gunsmith. Each night I can investigate someone and find out if they had a gun. I will now go over my investigations.

Night 1 - I was roleblocked. This is consistent with what The Ramza has said. After reading through the earlier posts, I now think <b>I was the mafia's target night 1</b>. That night I was investigating Fran.

Night 2 - I investigated Freya, and was told she has a gun. That is why from that point forward I was going after Freya. After her roleclaim I believed her, as it was consitent with my findings, but by the time I got back around to the thread the day was over. Also, part of me wanted to see her lynched just to prove I wasn't insane or paranoid or any of that crap. Now, I don't know why I got my ability off if The Ramza locked me up again, but with Barret and the (possible) Prostitute he himself could have been roleblocked.

Night 3 - I investigated Fran again. <b>Fran has a gun</b>. I did not immediately go after her this time because Fran is a very smart and experienced player. I needed some more evidence, as this alone I think she could wiggle out from (if she was mafia).

Night 4 - Vivi. Vivi did not have a gun. A note about Gunsmith. Serial Killers and Mafia Ninja are two scum roles that don't carry guns. Vivi could be one of those. But since a Mafia Ninja has already been killed I do not think there is another.

Which brings us back to Fran. At first, I thought Fran was a Vigilante. But if she was, and she really thought The Ramza was scum, why wouldn't she just kill him off? Also, her reaction to Edge roleclaiming Vig does not indicate that she is a Vig. It just indicates that she knows a lot about the game (and she should, you should all know who she is right now).

The only other possibility I can think of for Fran (besides mafia) would be if she was Cop/Insane Cop. But at this point I think it's pretty obvious that The Ramza is what he says he is. At least I am convinced of it. He may be a weirdo, but he's a clean weirdo. A real cop would have eased off of him.

Therefore, Fran, the queen of Mafia, has been a mafia all along. I was proud of her for making it through the first night, but she has lasted way too long.

I'll give her a sporting chance of another post before I vote for her.

EDIT: I started typing this long before Edge made his post. I will type a response now.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-25-2008, 05:25 AM
Cid

Wow, Rinoa dropped a bomb right there. Ok, it checks out, it is constant with what The Ramza said, he said that he was roleblocked when he targeted Barret, so it is possible that he was role blocked on night two as well. It is now very possible that Fran is a mafia, but there is also the possibility that she is some other gun carrying job, but I dont know what that could be.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 05:29 AM
Rinoa:

Edge, you are correct about one thing. I am an infulential person in this game, and for good reason.

Secondary roleclaim: Administrator (Del Murder)

I have hosted this game twice, and played it in real life a handful of times. I know many things about how this game works.

One thing that makes me sad is when people sign up and don't participate. I also noticed, with theundeadhero and zeromus_x last game, that people who don't post tend to slide under the radar. I thought, if I ever played, and I was mafia, that would be a good tactic to use. <b>You never post so you never have a chance to contradict yourself</b>. So I decided that I would go after the inactive players, because:

a. It would shrink the group down to people who wanted to play the game
b. It would elminate any Mafia trying to hide

With Mog and Freya I was wrong. Or was I? What possible help would they have been if they never posted their thoughts? I don't even think Mog used his ability, according to what Bahamut hinted at.

Auron was an inactive player who turned up mafia. So I am satisfied that my crusade wasn't for nothing, even though I had nothing directly to do with his death. Hopefully in future games this will provoke people to be more active.

I am an influencial person in this game. That can be a bad thing when I'm wrong, and most of this is just educated guesses. But I strongly urge you not to vote for me. I am not afraid of dying, not anymore since I have told you all I know, but voting for me would be wasting another night, something we cannot afford.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Ramza:

The Ramza has a proposition.

Cid and Edge, change your votes over to Fran. If Fran is not a person who wields a gun, The Ramza will try to pick out who the Prostitute is, and Lock her up.

That way, Edge will have be able to take out Rinoa, assuming he is the Vigilante, since Rinoa would obviously be lying.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-25-2008, 05:40 AM
Cid

Cid's beard thinks that the Ramza makes a good point. I will wait for Fran to say something then vote. My beard also wants to discuss possible flaws in The Ramza's plan with me...

EDIT: How much time do we have left?

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 05:43 AM
Rinoa:

Fran is a role with a gun. I know this 100%. I am not 100% sure that she is mafia, but right now she is my top suspect.

Time remaining is like 10 hours or so.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 05:45 AM
Ramza:

Cid;2408697']Cid's beard thinks that the Ramza makes a good point. I will wait for Fran to say something then vote. My beard also wants to discuss possible flaws in The Ramza's plan with me...

EDIT: How much time do we have left?

The one Glaring Flaw The Ramza sees is if Fran is not a Gun owner, then that means The Ramza has to figure out who the Prostitute is.

If The Ramza Can't we learn two things, that person is not the Mafia Prostitute and Rinoa is a liar who we need to lynch the next day.

Also, if Edgar is a cop, then he is straight. As I came up innocent.

That would mean if Fran is a cop, she's insane.

In which case Fran, The Ramza suggests that in order to help the town if you are a cop to post your results, that way if you are in fact Insane then we know what you learned in your investigations and we can use it.

If you are a regular cop, we can lynch Edgar next, as he's obviously lying.

Edit: The Ramza also suggests you vote now, because if Fran doesn't come back in time, you won't have a vote and will be voting for yourself.

Edit2: Also Rinoa, a death of Fran will confirm your status in this game. It will at least clear you as innocent if Fran is Lynched and has a role with a gun.

If its the real cop, we can kill Edgar for lying. If its an insane cop, we can learn of more people who are innocent or not.

If its a paranoid gun order, we can stop potential town deaths.

MAfia or not, Fran is good choice for a lynching.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 05:48 AM
Edge:

Hmm... Well, I trust your role-claim, Rinoa, and if you say your investigation truthfully, then perhaps we should vote for Ms. Fran.

##UNVOTE RINOA.

Let us consider Fran's death proof of your role-claim. If you are lying, however, bear in mind that you won't look too great in the eyes of the players by any means.

##VOTE: FRAN

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-25-2008, 05:52 AM
Cid

Alright, I will vote, but my beard feels that I must tell you I know there is no Prostitute in play. I know this because I am the Nexus, this also means there is no Bomb. If any ability targets me than it bounces off and randomly targets someone else. I dont think anyone has used any abilities on me, but I feel like this is the time to offer any help I can.

I dont know why your ability didnt work on Rinoa night two or on Barret, the only resoning I can think is maybe Barret role blocked you each night before you used your ability. It would be kind of Ironic if Barret prevented you from protecting him.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 05:53 AM
Rinoa:

If Fran was paranoid gun owner I would be dead for investigating her.

The Ramza, are you hinting that you know who the prostitute is?

EDIT: Hm, no prostitute, if Cid is telling the truth.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 05:55 AM
Ramza:

At best The Ramza have an Idea.

The Ramza knows it's not much, but it's all the Ramza has.

The real question is now, is Cid Telling the truth? If not, could Barrets Role Block prevent me from protecting him?

The Ramza is very confused.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 05:57 AM
Rinoa:

Remember guys, if we go with Fran and she is not Mafia, we need to look at the people who are jumping to vote for her. I'm saying this now because once the vote ends the thread will close, and I may not be here in the morning.

I want Fran to post already!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-25-2008, 06:00 AM
Cid

Well all I can give you is the word of my fantastic beard, and the fact that it wouldn't be the best fake roleclame I could make. I don't know if some roles over rule other roles, or if it is based on who gets there night action in first...

EDIT: Del Rinoa is right, if she is a gun wielding citizen we really need to look at people supporting this vote, the only two people (Unfortunately for me) are The Ramza and me... for jumping in so quickly.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 06:00 AM
Ramza:

The Ramza agrees.

Though rememer Rinoa, if she doesn't have a gone, and Cid is telling the truth, tonight you dine in hell.

Not really a point in defending against that statemetn really, The Ramza just felt like a 300 reference.

And The Ramza is not likely to change his vote regardless, as The Ramza believes Lynching Fran will give us plenty of info, regardless of her role.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 06:01 AM
Rinoa:

Wait a minute, doesn't jailing up Barret prevent him from roleblocking? Is this a matter of who sends the pm in first?

Bahamut, without giving anything away, could you clear up this matter? If a jailer and roleblocker target each other, what would the result be?

[M] Mom – Host
01-25-2008, 06:03 AM
Bahamut:

Please do not reveal your real identities. Disciplinary measures may be taken against those that do.

Votecount

Fran(3) Ramza, Edge, Cid

Rinoa(0) Edge

Not voting:
Aeris, Edgar, Firion, Fran, Quina, Rinoa, Vivi

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is at 3:30 PM GMT on Friday, 25th January. That's about 9 and a half hours from now.

Bahamut, without giving anything away, could you clear up this matter? If a jailer and roleblocker target each other, what would the result be?Assuming there is a jailkeeper, that would mean no protection for the roleblocker.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 06:04 AM
Ramza:

Rinoa;2408717']Wait a minute, doesn't jailing up Barret prevent him from roleblocking? Is this a matter of who sends the pm in first?

Bahamut, without giving anything away, could you clear up this matter? If a jailer and roleblocker target each other, what would the result be?

He's not likely to tell us. We weren't told last game if the Serial killers kill would go off even if Mafia targeted him, so I don't think they'll do it here.

But please prove The Ramza wrong, and tell us. That way we can learn stuff.

Edit: That Clears it up. Cid is telling the truth.

Go ape tonight Edge, cause The Ramza aint going to stop you.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 06:05 AM
Rinoa:

I'll discipline you!

Cid voted Fran.

[M] Caprica
01-25-2008, 06:59 AM
Rinoa:

Well I was hoping Fran would make a post before I had to vote, but I'm going to bed so here goes.

<b>##Vote: Fran</b>

Sorry babe.

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 07:14 AM
Ramza:

Alright Edge, here is our current Strategy.

If Fran is lynched, and turns up as a regular cop, The Ramza says lynch Edgar.

If Fran is either an insane Cop or Mafia Cop, leave Rinoa alone, pick anyone you want.

If Fran is not a role with a gun, take out Rinoa. If Cid really is the Nexus, there will be no worry of a block.

If you are blocked, however, then we know that Cid lied, and we take him out in the morning.

Yes Edge, The Ramza has quite a bit riding on your night kill.

The Ramza posted in his original account.

The Ramza is ashamed.

Edit: Also, can we get the time remaining?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
01-25-2008, 07:55 AM
Fran:

My, haven't you all been busy little bees while I was away cleaning up pee and poop.

Anyway, since there's no point in hiding it anymore. Vengeful townie, suckas. Very appropriate that I got this role, I think. Cause, yeah. If I died I woulda wanted revenge and so this role fits great for me. :p But seriously, despite the "vengeful" thing, I'm still a townie. And I have been so darn helpful to town, it's kinda ridiculous how much my contributions have been overlooked. I helped narrow down possible roles that might be in play, analyzed what might have happened during the night, and I actually participated and voted throughout the game.

Just think about it. If you lynch me now, you're down to 9 players. I *have* to choose a person to kill when I'm lynched. I can't opt out of it or anything. If I choose wrong, and I choose a townie, that means that the number of players will be down to 8. During the night, 2 people will probably die. One will be Mafia kill, and the other will be Edge's. If Edge chooses wrong, you guys are down to 6 players. Of the 6, there's probably 2-4 Mafia still left. Which means depending on how the night time activity goes, and how many Mafia are left... this lynching of a townie (me!) will mean that Mafia has won the game. Y'all just don't realize it yet.

I was hesitant to vote, cause like I said earlier, we are nearing the end and lynching out another townie could be crippling at this point. We're nearing end game, people. We can't make any more mistakes.

But since I pretty much have to vote for someone now before the day ends, I will vote for the person who STILL, at this late point in the game, is not contributing. Vivi may end up being citizen, but unless Vivi is bomb, at least we won't be losing more than one townie this way.

##Vote: Vivi

[M] Gaius
01-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Edgar:

I don't know what to comment on Edge yet.
I do know that the evidence on Fran is pretty overwhelming though, so I'm gonna have to...
## Vote Fran

[M] Al - Biker Dad
01-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Edge:

Ramza;2408754']
If Fran is not a role with a gun, take out Rinoa. If Cid really is the Nexus, there will be no worry of a block.

If you are blocked, however, then we know that Cid lied, and we take him out in the morning.

He is lying. We found out that there is a roleblocker (prostitute) which means there's no bomb or nexus in this game. Proof:

Bahamut;2405352']A new day, and new information comes to light. A note was found stating that one of the following roles is in play.

Bomb
Prostitute
Nexus

[M] Apollo
01-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Ramza:

Edge;2408808']
Ramza;2408754']

He is lying. We found out that there is a roleblocker (prostitute) which means there's no bomb or nexus in this game. Proof:

Bahamut;2405352']A new day, and new information comes to light. A note was found stating that one of the following roles is in play.

Bomb
Prostitute
Nexus

Thing is, Bahamut has already confirmed that if Barret Role blocked The Ramza, the The Ramza's lockup wouldn't have happened.

So tell me, outside of The Ramza's originaly reasoning for a Prostitute, (Which Bahamuts explanation kinda made obsolete), then what makes you there is one?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Aeris:

Edgar, why are you voting for Fran? She just said she was a vengeful townie. I don't know why you'd want to target someone that could be potentially dangerous to the town.
I would urge anyone to remove their votes - I really don't think we want to take this risk. If we lynch Fran, then three others will be killed. And that will probably be enough to secure the town's loss. Yes, this could be a mafia trick... but can we really afford to take that chance right now?

This has entirely thrown me off. I thought I had a grasp of what was going on last night, but now that all this has been revealed... yeah. :p

I'm thinking of voting someone who has been posting regularly, but still staying under the radar - maybe Quina, or Firion. Or maybe just vote Vivi, since they're not helping us at all. I am again at a loss, and with just over an hour to go... I'll read over the thread again, and edit in my vote. :(

Also, the Prostitute thing. Isn't that a mafia role? Well, I'd assume this since it's coloured red in the list. Barret was not mafia, so, I don't see how Cid could be lying. Unless I'm just taking word colours too seriously. :p

[M] Felix
01-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Quina:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Aeris:

I still don't get why any townie would want to take the chance that Fran is lying. What if she isn't? We don't have enough people left to take this chance. Four people may die in one day/night. Wrong decisions by us, by Fran, by Edge - and then the Mafia kill which will definitely get a townie... We could be suddenly at a severe disadvantage.

I'm going to vote Quina, since they seem to be disregarding the fact that we may be at a great disadvantage if she is telling the truth - yes, I know Edgar did the same, but he seems innocent in my books.

##Vote: Quina

Yes, I realise that Fran's roleclaim could just be a Mafia lie, but I'm not willing to take a chance which could essentially ruin us.

[M] Mom – Host
01-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Bahamut:

Roleblocker and Prostitute are two different roles. One is pro-town, one is pro-mafia. Yeesh.

Final Votecount

Fran(6) Ramza, Edge, Cid, Rinoa, Edgar, Quina

Vivi(1) Fran

Quina(1) Aeris

Rinoa(0) Edge

Not voting:
Firion, Vivi

Rinoa had found Fran's gun, hidden inside her home in the Golmore Jungle. Rinoa knew she couldn't keep this crucial piece of evidence to herself, so she told the town.

Fran admitted to holding a gun. She held it up for the town to see.

"Don't worry. I'm not one of them. I'm a vengeful townie. And any who vote for me will feel my wrath."

Rinoa snatched Fran's gun away from her, and pointed it at her head.

"Avenge this, bitch."

Fran dropped down dead.

Fran, Mafia Goon was played by Miriel.

It could be night action time, folks!

[M] Mom – Host
01-26-2008, 05:54 AM
Bahamut:

Edge was a schizophrenic. He had spent the first two days of the trouble heavily sedated and did not contribute to the discussion. But on night two, he awoke from his coma, and slaughtered Cyan. He then went after Barret. And then he went after Basch. In short, he had killed more townies than the mafia had!

The mafia, well you know, they don't like being made to look fools. This guy was doing their job for them. How dare he? How DARE he?

So out steps Edge to slaughter some more townsfolk. Because hey, if he kills everyone but himself, town win!

A car pulls up. Out steps one of our pals from the mafia. Smashes Edge in the mouth with a sledgehammer. He drops. Mafia aint done. They bring the sledgehammer down once again, this time on Edge's skull, fracturing it. Ouch. Lights out!

Edge, Vigilante, was sledgehammered on Night 5. I blame Kentarou and Shiny for this!

And would you believe it, one of those damn notes was found again.

One of the following roles is in play.

Naive Cop
Doctor
Miller

Day 6 begins now! With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

[M] Aaron
01-26-2008, 06:00 AM
Firion

So we had one death, which means he was roooooooollllllleeeee blocked. Before he could do anything. :D I thought i'd point the obvious out now so you guys don't take a page again to go over it.

[M] Apollo
01-26-2008, 06:05 AM
Ramza:

Um, Firion, Unless there is a PRostitute, The Ramza is the only Roleblocking Role, well it's likely anyway.

Vivi was the one The Ramza jailed last night, meaning if Cid is not lying, Edge's Target was Vivi.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 06:06 AM
Rinoa:

Let's end this already.

Roleclaims:
Rinoa - Gunsmith
Cid - Nexus
Ramza - Jailkeeper
Edgar - Cop

Not role claimed, but I am presuming innocent:
Vivi (didn't have a gun)
Aeris (I think I know what she is)
Firion (investigated last night, no gun)

Who does that leave?

Quina has done nothing all game, and has voted with Fran all game. Then, when it looked like Fran's goose was cooked, Quina made a quick vote to do her in putting no analysis in it whatsoever. If Quina is mafia, he/she is not very good at it. But I'm willing to believe that.

<b>##Vote: Quina</b>

[M] Aaron
01-26-2008, 06:08 AM
Firion

Ramza;2409453']Um, Firion, Unless there is a PRostitute, The Ramza is the only Roleblocking Role, well it's likely anyway.

Vivi was the one The Ramza jailed last night, meaning if Cid is not lying, Edge's Target was Vivi.
Oh yeah xD forgot you were a jail keeper

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 06:10 AM
Rinoa:

Firion, what is your role? If you are town there is no reason not to come out with it at this point.

If everyone roleclaims it should be easy enough to figure out who's lying, just in case Quina isn't the last one.

[M] Apollo
01-26-2008, 06:10 AM
Ramza:

Well, Rinoa, there is no reason not to believe you at this stage.

The Ramza will stick with you on this one.

##Vote:Quina

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Cid

I trust all the role claims at this point in the game. My beard is worried now that Vivi or Firion could be the Godfather, I know he comes up as innocent when a cop investigates them, I dont know if he comes up clean when a gunsmith examines him.

I think Del Rinoa has a good strategy going for Quina, not jumping in right now, my beard will mull over it as I watch American History X

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 06:15 AM
Rinoa:

I was told that the only Scum that would not have guns are Serial Killer and Mafia Ninja. One of them could possibly be a ninja, but I doubt it.

I have guesses as to who the unclaimed roles are but I want to keep that card in my pocket for now.

[M] Apollo
01-26-2008, 06:17 AM
Ramza:

The Ramza would also like to point out something else about Quina.

Earlier he Claimed Fran was one of the most helpful members, even though she had voted for a Confirmed Citzen every night, with the exception of her vote against The Ramza.

How exactly was this even slightly helpful to the town?

[M] Aaron
01-26-2008, 06:18 AM
Firion

Cid;2409458']I trust all the role claims at this point in the game. My beard is worried now that Vivi or Firion could be the Godfather, I know he comes up as innocent when a cop investigates them, I dont know if he comes up clean when a gunsmith examines him.

Tbh I hate my role >:/ So rule me out of that whole me being a godfather thing. Oh and this is a public nah nah foo foo to joy. "JUST CAUSE I HATED MY ROLE I DIDN'T CAUSE MYSELF TO GET LYNCHED. (see prior mafia game for that reference)"

Bahamut;2409445']
One of the following roles is in play.

Naive Cop
Doctor
Miller

There is no doctor or naive cop.

[M] Apollo
01-26-2008, 06:19 AM
Ramza:

Ah, The Ramza found the quote from Quina.

[M] Aaron
01-26-2008, 07:08 AM
Firion

Here's what I see just happened.
blah blah blah
Hey what's your role
suspecting people blah
Oh its miller! (waits for reaction of the crowd)
*cough*

Yeah feeling the love guys, really feeling it. I feel like i'm on a stage and I just made a speech and a point and no one got it. Way to boost my self esteem! Maybe that just messed up all your theories. Sorry i'm not that great (good or evil, whatever you thought) as you may have thought. Believe me, I wish I was.

[M] Apollo
01-26-2008, 07:13 AM
Ramza:

The Ramza thinks its more the fact that we really don't care what your role is at this point, unless you are actually Mafia.

We already seem to have the nights lynch decided.

[M] Aaron
01-26-2008, 07:15 AM
Firion

Ramza;2409478']The Ramza thinks its more the fact that we really don't care what your role is at this point, unless you are actually Mafia.

We already seem to have the nights lynch decided.
Again feeling the love :mad:.

[M] Apollo
01-26-2008, 07:19 AM
Ramza:

The Ramza knows not love.

The Ramza only knows justice.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Cid

Cids beard is back from watching American History X, good movie. And now that I see not much more has happened, (Except for the Miller claim, I dont care, but my beard wants to show you the love, if you want you can give it a hug) and well... Quina seems to be the deal for the night, seems solid enough. I hope its right.

[M] Apollo
01-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Ramza:

Well, The Ramza is off to Sleep now.

Though before The Ramza Slumbers, The Ramza has the to Say.

Quina, The Ramza wishes you ill.

Goodnight all.

Translation:

Quina, I wish you ill. (I love that line)

And goodnight.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Aeris:

I thought I was gonna be in trouble today for my posts at the end of Day 5. I thought I'd actually believe a role claim, since my gut instinct about Freya said to not believe her - and look what happened. :( But, we got Fran anyway.

But, back to the day - I was thinking of Quina, once I'd voted them yesterday. They said that Fran was one of the better, more useful, players, yet votes them when it's clear that they won't survive the day? Especially with no real basis behind their vote. I don't know why anyone who thought that Fran was a "useful" member, would do that.

I'll wait and see if Quina has anything to say in their defence. I'll take what they say with a pinch of salt though. :p

[M] Gaius
01-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Edgar:

I have some rereading, and rethinking to do, but, at the moment, with Fran's guilt and Edge's innocence Quina seems to be the most likely to be mafia. Especially because his posts have been bull**** thus far.
## Vote Quina
Oh and before I forget, I investigated Edge, because I didn't buy his whole Vigilente story, he come up innocent.

[M] Felix
01-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Quina:

I stand by my statement about Fran. She's smarter than any of you. (I didn't say useful. I said smart.)

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 05:16 PM
Rinoa:

Did Quina just cast the breaking vote for his/herself? Is Quina a Jester?

Cult Leader
Insane Cop
Jester

We have not found the role in this group yet. I think we can throw Cult Leader out at this point, or the cult would have won by now. Edgar never stated he was an Insane Cop. If we believe all other roleclaims then that means Vivi or Aeris are who come from this group. BUT

Beloved Princess
Faith Healer
Mafia Cop

We were told one of these roles is NOT in play. That would mean the other two ARE. Faith Healer is gone. I do not think Princess is in this game because it was in the last one, and I don't know who it could be. Vivi? Right now it is my belief that Aeris and Vivi are our other two Masons. Aeris please confirm this.

With all the whacky stuff we have in this game, why would we have a regular cop? It makes more sense to have a Naive/Insane/some other variety of cop. Edgar would know by now if he was the Insane Cop, and he would have told us.

Why investigate Edge? I don't buy his reasoning. Edge was instrumental in helping get out Fran, the Mafia Goon. Yet it was a convienent to pick him since he was dead and his role confirmed.

Conclusion: Edgar is a cop alright, a Mafia Cop.

<b>##Unvote: Quina
##Vote: Edgar</b>

I still expect Quina to go down since there probably isn't enough time to stop it. And I'm fine with that since I think Jesters are stupid stupid roles to have in this game and I'm not going to count them. I'm just posting this in case I die during the night.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Aeris:

Quina;2409592']I stand by my statement about Fran. She's smarter than any of you. (I didn't say useful. I said smart.)

:p

But yeah, Quina's vote for themselves does make me rethink any voting I may have done for them. But, who else?

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Rinoa:

Aeris see my above post. You have a very important question to answer.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Aeris:

Sorry, I never noticed your edit, since I was busy trying to correct my wrong account usage. :p

I was specifically told not to reveal my role, but desperate times, I suppose. Myself and Cyan were the only Masons. I don't know about Vivi. The role of being a Mason has pretty much became useless since Cyan died, since it was just the two of us - so I guess it's not too bad if I tell my role.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Rinoa:

Ok, so we don't know what Vivi is. Could be a BP. I don't think he's mafia. If Vivi were BP then Edgar could be the Godfather. But with no cops then why would we need a Godfather? I guess for the Usurper to have someone to shoot.

All I know is Vivi does not have a gun. Kind of sucks that he's been useless the whole game.

My vote stands.

[M] Gaius
01-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Edgar:

Rinoa;2409653']Did Quina just cast the breaking vote for his/herself? Is Quina a Jester?

Cult Leader
Insane Cop
Jester

We have not found the role in this group yet. I think we can throw Cult Leader out at this point, or the cult would have won by now. Edgar never stated he was an Insane Cop. If we believe all other roleclaims then that means Vivi or Aeris are who come from this group. BUT

Beloved Princess
Faith Healer
Mafia Cop

We were told one of these roles is NOT in play. That would mean the other two ARE. Faith Healer is gone. I do not think Princess is in this game because it was in the last one, and I don't know who it could be. Vivi? Right now it is my belief that Aeris and Vivi are our other two Masons. Aeris please confirm this.

With all the whacky stuff we have in this game, why would we have a regular cop? It makes more sense to have a Naive/Insane/some other variety of cop. Edgar would know by now if he was the Insane Cop, and he would have told us.

Why investigate Edge? I don't buy his reasoning. Edge was instrumental in helping get out Fran, the Mafia Goon. Yet it was a convienent to pick him since he was dead and his role confirmed.

Conclusion: Edgar is a cop alright, a Mafia Cop.

##Unvote: Quina
##Vote: Edgar

I still expect Quina to go down since there probably isn't enough time to stop it. And I'm fine with that since I think Jesters are stupid stupid roles to have in this game and I'm not going to count them. I'm just posting this in case I die during the night.

I have a question to ask you... If I were mafia, why would I investigate someone that was being killed. We can asume edge was the mafia kill because I really doubt there is another killing faction. The reason I investigated edge was I wanted to make sure he was vigilante and not just using an excuse to have a gun.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Rinoa:

That's an easy question to answer, actually. If you were mafia you would be a liar and would be lying about investigating Edge the whole time. Who knows who you actually investigated if you were Mafia Cop. It doesn't really matter.

Don't worry though, I'm starting to think less of you as Mafia Cop and more as the Godfather and last mafia standing. But we'll see. 4 mafia would make more sense than 3, so that would leave Quina (or Vivi is a Ninja, or someone else here is a liar).

Just for the record here are the current roleclaims, in the order I believe them:

Rinoa - Gunsmith
Aeris - Mason
Firion - Miller
Ramza - Jailkeeper
Cid - Nexus
Edgar - Cop

Not roleclaimed (my suspicion is put in)

Quina - Jester/Mafia something
Vivi - ???

[M] Aaron
01-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Firion

Rinoa;2409678']That's an easy question to answer, actually. If you were mafia you would be a liar and would be lying about investigating Edge the whole time. Who knows who you actually investigated if you were Mafia Cop. It doesn't really matter.

Don't worry though, I'm starting to think less of you as Mafia Cop and more as the Godfather and last mafia standing. But we'll see. 4 mafia would make more sense than 3, so that would leave Quina (or Vivi is a Ninja, or someone else here is a liar).

*cough* (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2408501-post576.html)

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 06:06 PM
Rinoa:

Firion, my post was sparked by the ideas you posted. I'm sorry that I didn't give you credit for that. I wasn't aware you were looking for that.

I'm not in the habit of replying to every piece of information I see. I gather it all and then make my complete thought. Sorry if you thought you were being overlooked all game, you have actually been instrumental in my theories.

[M] Gaius
01-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Edgar:

Dammit, why do you guys always ask questions to me when my partner is the only one here to explain?

My choice toward Edge was simple, I did believe he's been doing this killing. I didn't believe his roleclaim. I thought he might have been some type of Serial Killer role. The last thing I wanted was for us to have someone be solifidied as a "citizen" for killing a mafian, when he was just a serial killer, and was going to use that trust against us.

Now I had no idea the mafia was going to kill him last night, actually I suspected that I was going to die. This leaves me to believe one of a few things...

Either:
A. There is only a Godfather left, or two people with roles like Godfather.
or
B. Someone I proclaimed innocent isn't, I'm a niave cop, and the mafia wants to take advantage of me.

I'm leaning toward A.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Rinoa:

If you are a Naive Cop then Firion is obviously a liar. Lynching you would prove that and we could take him out tomorrow.

If there is only Godfather left then your role would be pretty useless, no? Lynching you would put us a step closer to losing, but it wouldn't be a loss of a valuable town role.

What is your opinion on Quina voting for his/herself?

[M] Aaron
01-26-2008, 06:17 PM
Firion

Hopefully no one saw that >.>

It can't be B cause there was only one usable role out of the list and i'm the miller so that means no naive cop, honey.

[M] Gaius
01-26-2008, 06:17 PM
Edgar:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk posting with your real account xD

I know thats what you said, and thats why I'm leaning toward A. But I know that B is still a possibility if you are lying.

EDIT: I'm worried about Quina voting for himself.
That either means.
A. He doesn't care, he gives up.

Or

B. He's the jester

[M] Aaron
01-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Firion

Edgar;2409690']Tsk, Tsk, Tsk posting with your real account xD

You should really know about that "edgar" :rolleyes2 I'm not even gonna speak about it this time.
EDIT:

Edgar;2409690']
I know thats what you said, and thats why I'm leaning toward A. But I know that B is still a possibility if you are lying.

Also why would I role claim such a crappy role? I got laughed at when the precious bahamut gave it to me :mad: Stupid miller role. It makes me hate this whole, everyone has a role thing. Cause people like me get stuck with stupid ones >:/ I'd rather just be a townie then get investigated and come up guilty just cause i'm a miller when i'm actually town.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Rinoa:

Edgar;2408211']
Night 3- I investigated Faris. It seemed like a good idea, because her posts seemed so calculated, not too many, not too much, as we would find out that was because she was a survivor, I didn't know that (naturally she came up innocent). I did not post a clue that day, because I to me her posts still seemed so calculated, that she could have been the Godfather, so I didn't want to mislead anyone who was picking up my tips.

Last Night (AKA Night 4)- I investigated Aeris, her posting style seemed close to Faris's, so I wanted to see if maybe she was taking hints from Faris (if Aeris came up Guilty, then I would've been able to have some tangable evidence toward my idea to Faris being Godfather) she came up innocent. Ironically Faris was also killed that night, and revealed as a survivor.
Your Aeris investigation really bugs me. If you paid any sort of attention, I think it would be clear that of all the people in the game at that point, Aeris was the most obvious to be innocent. If you couldn't tell she was the other mason then you haven't been reading. My belief is that you chose her <i>because</i> most people thought she was innocent, and therefore it would improve your credibility of a roleclaim.

Also, trying to flush out the Godfather as a cop, when there are still mafia goons in play, is a careless move. With all these roles I think it would have been safe to assume that there would be other people who would be able to find the Godfather.

Also, and I don't know if this is cheating since I've ran this game before, but usually when a Cop investigates someone they get two results: 'Town' or 'Scum'. Never is the word 'Innocent' used. Now, this is a bit of a stretch, because Bahamut could be doing things differently, but it is something to consider.

qwertysaur
01-26-2008, 06:51 PM
I am on a public computer so I'm not posting in the Bahamut account but we are using the word innocent.

[M] Gaius
01-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Edgar:

@Firion: For mafia that would be an excellent roleclaim. That way if I suspected you and investigated you, you'd be able to yell, "I'm miller you moron!"

@Rinoa: At that point how was I suppose to know who was the other Mason(s)? Consider it, we can deduce that now because there have been so many roleclaims, but then I could not. Also I never tried to flush out the Godfather, I never even hinted I did. I said, "I investigated Faris because (my reason)," and then I said, I wasn't sure of her innocence so I didn't leave a clue to who I investigated. Then I noticed Aeris was posting imo, a lot like Faris. So I thought it was logical to think that she was a goon. Don't put words in my mouth. Also, qwerty and Psy have been using innocent, if your going to think I'm mafia, at least have it be something tangable, and not something stupid like wording.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Rinoa:

Edgar;2409714']@Firion: For mafia that would be an excellent roleclaim. That way if I suspected you and investigated you, you'd be able to yell, "I'm miller you moron!"

If he is mafia then you are a Naive Cop. So he would come up innocent if you investigated him.

I knew Aeris was a Mason shortly after Cyan's death. If you read Cyan's posts, process of elimination would lead you with Aeris as a mason. I didn't post about it because if there were other Masons I didn't want them to be targeted. But since there were only two, it wasn't that big of a deal anyway.

The wording checks out, so that is a point for you.

[M] Gaius
01-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Edgar:

How funny, I hadn't thought of that if he's not a miller I'm a niave cop. Perhaps I will invesigate him tonight. Wait, can't there be a doctor in play?

Now if Aeris is a mason, then I commend you for figuring that out so fast, I know I didn't. All because I'm a cop doesn't mean I'm the smartest player around.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Rinoa:

Ok, let's assume that you are a normal, not insane, Cop. How would you propose how we proceed further? Cops should be directing the town, not defending themselves. Notice how I, an investigative role, am directing things and posting my ideas. I think you should do the same, without worring about your own fate.

Answer the following questions, and if they are done satisfactorily I will take back my vote for you.

1. Who should we vote for today?
2. Who will you investigate tonight?
3. If the person from question 1 turns up guilty and the game doesn't end, who should we go after tomorrow?
4. If the person from question 1 turns up innocent, who should we go after tomorrow?

[M] Gaius
01-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Edgar:

1. Quina: His play has been; w<b><u>ei</u></b>rd to say the least, but its his defence that makes me say this. His only defence has been that the only reasons are "just cause", and that is wrong right off the bat. We have asked him about him voting with Fran, and with that he didn't even dignify us with a response.
2. I don't know right yet. I'm leaning on Firion just to see if I really am a naive cop, but you said assuming I'm a normal cop, and that would mean from that stand-point, Firion would be an awful person to investigate, because I know either way (whether he's town or mafia), he's gonna turn up guilty. Now seeing as I already investigated Ramza, and Aeris, you or Cid seems like a logical way to narrow it down.
3. Tommorow is a tough question if he's guilty. The only real alliance Quina has shown is toward Fran, who's already dead (and mafia). I don't think anyone can really say who's the most susipicious for tommorow until I get an investigation in, and we see who's murdered. Anything I say before then would be a complete guess.
4. If Quina is innocent, then I think we have to narrow it down to who made the strongest case against him, and who appeared to go after him the hardest. Which would have to be Ramza, even though he came up innocent, we know at least one person has to be a Godfather right?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Cid

God, My beard is confused about Quina, I think though that she could still be Mafia, I doubt that a Jester would vote for themselves so obviously, but also there has been no evidence towards an Inane Cop or a Cult.

To Edgar, If you investigate me I don't know if I will turn up Innocent or Guilty, its part of being the Nexus, Chances are I will turn up Innocent because there are more townies in play right now than mafia, but I could still turn up Guilty, just to let you know.

I am worried about voting for Quina right now, but I am in alot of ways more worried about voting for Edgar. Quina I am almost certain is Mafia or Jester.

The main person I trust right now is Del Rinoa, after that The Ramza is who I think is innocent. Edgar has been my main suspect twice over the course of this game, once durring the first day, and that isnt saying much, and once recently, but that lasted a short time until his role claim. I don't know who to lynch today, but for now at least I am retracting my vote.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 08:15 PM
Rinoa:

1. Quina is not pro-town. Pro-town would never cast the deciding vote for themselves. Quina is either a Jester or a Mafia hoping someone (me) would see his self-vote was weird and cause someone else to be targeted. Quina doesn't need a defense at this point, because there is no defense he can give. The ONLY reason I took my vote off Quina was because of the self-vote.

2. I investigated Firion last night and they had no gun. A Miller wouldn't have a gun. If Firion was Mafia the ONLY possibility would be if here were Mafia Ninja. Why wouldn't you investigate Vivi?

3. It wouldn't be a complete guess. You should be able to make an educated guess as to who the suspects are at this point. I know I have. And you're one of them.

4. If Ramza was Godfather then a lot of things wouldn't make sense. Fran continually going after Ramza, me being role blocked night 1, etc. You would have to explain all that. Since there is no gaurantee of surviving the night at this point, you should post these things in advance. If you were town.

Cid: It makes sense for the Jester to vote for themselves if it was the deciding vote. We needed 5 votes to lynch and Quina had 4. The only reason the day didn't end is that I got to the thread in time and unvoted Quina.

Here is my proposal:

Today, vote Edgar. Edgar will either be Cop, Naive Cop, or Mafia.

If Edgar is Naive Cop, Firion is lying and we vote Firion tomorrow.

If Edgar is regular Cop, then we know that his investigations were solid and that clears Ramza and Aeris. It would also pretty much clear Firion as the Miller, since there wans't Naive Cop (no one has roleclaimed doctor and it's got to be pretty obvious that Quina isn't the doctor). That would leave Vivi, Cid, Quina, and myself as possible mafia. I'm guessing that one of myself, Ramza, Firion or Aeris would die. The remaining three should be able to tell if Vivi (remember he doesn't have a gun), Cid or Quina is Mafia (Cid I don't think you're mafia I'm just trying to be thurough here).

If Edgar is Mafia then we did good. Maybe the game will end at this point. If it doesn't we should probably turn back to Quina, because I don't have any other ideas at that point. If Quina isn't mafia then someone here is lying. At that point all of the notes should be looked at and the possible roles examined. It shouldn't be hard to find who was lying.

[M] Gaius
01-26-2008, 08:24 PM
Edgar:

1. My bet is still that Quina is a mafian, hoping his vote on himself would make everyone go crazy saying "Crap he's a jester".
2. I forgot Vivi was in the freaking game he posts so little xD As for Firion not having a gun, I don't know, by this point, Psychotic and qwerty have confused me beyond comprehension, I could see them having two mafian roles without guns.
3. Again, I'm a cop, not a god. There are roleclaims everywhere, and all of my investigations being innocent? I've never gotten this far in a game before, its not helping me that I this game has been insane thus far, Quina not being the last Mafian would confuse me even more then I have been now because he's my only suspect.
4. I forgot that Fran went after him, but even that can be explained. Perhaps Fran and Ramza where hoping that they could use that to seal their "innocence". If Fran is trusted, no one would believe she could be mafia, if Fran is killed, then it'd be too tough to make an argument. But even still, I'm not saying Ramza is definitely mafia. I'm saying thats the only thing I'd be able to think of.

Before I post this I'd like to reiterate that being a Cop doesn't make you the best player in the world, because it appears you have that assumption.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Rinoa:

Ok, I'm sorry if I was going too hard on you to present ideas.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Cid

One think that is annoying is that we have had suspicions of Quina being the Jester before in this game, The mafia also loses if the Jester is lynched I think, If we end up voting for Edgar and he comes up as being innocent, and then Quina lives through the night, (Considering the Jester dose not win if they are night killed) then I would be damn near positive that Quina is Mafia, considering the Mafia shouldn't want the Jester lynched any more than anyone else does.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 08:36 PM
Rinoa:

I hate Jesters. Have I mentioned that yet?

[M] Felix
01-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Quina:

AAARRRGGGHHH!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Cid

Great contribution there Quina, always glad to hear from you:eep:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Aeris:

I never realised that it was obvious I was a Mason. :p

That was a helpful contribution from you, Quina. Thanks. :) But, these kinds of posts just put me off voting them. I don't want to vote them, just in case they are a jester. Although, that could be the last attempts to save themselves - acting odd to put us off.

[M] Caprica
01-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Rinoa:

Lynching Edgar would give us a lot of information for the next day if he is innocent, depending on his role. If Quina is innocent it doesn't really give us anything. If Quina is a jester we 'lose'.

If Edgar is guilty we have less to go on for tomorrow, but it meant he was a mafia and we had to get him eventually.

To me it seems like our best move.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Aeris:

That makes sense. It does seem like the best move we can make, right now. I don't like the idea of losing a cop, if Edgar is that - but I agree that we have nothing else to go on right now. :(

[M] Apollo
01-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Ramza:

Meh, Good enough.

IF Both Edgar and the other are not lying, then The Ramza will vote Quina tomorrow.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Cid

Ok, yah. Like I said, If Quina isn't killed during the night I think she would be Mafia, I also think the Mafia should be nervous Quina is the Jester. So if she is Jester both Town and Mafia loose if she is lynched so the Mafia should probably kill her tonight to be safe, If she lives then the Mafia didn't kill her, chances are she is a Mafia and we vote for her.

I am with The Ramza, we vote Quina tomorrow.

[M] Aaron
01-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Firion

I can't think of any other way as you guys have said already. We lynch him and it'll lead to so much more as you guys also have said. So

[M] Caprica
01-27-2008, 12:42 AM
Rinoa:

If I die tonight remember the ideas I have presented. Some people can be more easily trusted than others. It is quite possible there is a mafia among us who has been lying the whole time, because if Edgar is a real Cop, and Quina is a Jester, I don't know what the hell is going on.

And if Quina is a jester I hate you Psy.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-27-2008, 12:51 AM
Cid

That is why I think it is safe to say that if Quina is alive tomorrow then its Mafia. The Mafia wouldn't know that Quina is is a Jester, they would just know it wasn't Mafia, so they should be a nervious as the rest of us about Quina being a Jester, the only reasons I could see for Quina living through the night are.

A. The Mafia is pretty damn sure Quina isn't a Jester, or
B. Quina is Mafia.

I think B would be a far more likely reason... My beard thinks that I have said this three times now, I am sorry about that, it is all I have to go on...

Psychotic
01-27-2008, 03:11 AM
Hold up, folks. Didn't Quina get 5 votes against him?

[M] Felix
01-27-2008, 03:17 AM
Quina:

Then why didn't you end the day this morning?

Psychotic
01-27-2008, 03:25 AM
I can't be online 24/7! :monster:

[M] Felix
01-27-2008, 03:27 AM
Quina:

You're hosting a Mafia game. Maybe check in a few times a day. xP

So what are you going to do?

Del Murder
01-27-2008, 03:28 AM
If I recall, when this happened before, Del Murder let the day continue, but I was annoyed so I don't care if you want to end it when Quina got 5. A self-vote is a bizarre way to end it though.

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2008, 04:11 AM
Bahamut:

Goin' with the Quina.

"I VOTE FOR WHO I WANT, YOU HAVE PROBLEM?" was Quina's challenge to the town. Unfortunately, it seems that they did have a problem. As delicious as the meals he prepared for them were, they couldn't help shake the feeling that he was bumping them off in the night.

This was compounded by Quina's own insistance that he should be lynched. What was going on? Could he be the dreaded JESTER?

Well, one way to find out...

Quina, Jester was played by Roto13.

He's not really a jester. He's the mafia godfather! Good work guys!

night actions if you please.

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2008, 04:56 AM
Bahamut:

The Ramza was hanging out in his jail. He had just freed Rinoa from her night in the cells, and was now ready to spend the day annoying people.

Not so.

In marches a member of the town, and punches him squarely in the stomach. It hits with a sickening thud, and The Ramza falls to the floor.

The figure stands over him.

"I"

CRUNCH

"am"

CRUNCH

"going"

CRUNCH

"to"

CRUNCH

"punch"

CRUNCH

"you"

CRUNCH

"for"

CRUNCH

"every"

CRUNCH

"single"

CRUNCH

"mothersmurfing"

CRUNCH

"time"

CRUNCH

"you"

CRUNCH

"talked"

CRUNCH

"in"

CRUNCH

"the"

CRUNCH

"mothersmurfing"

CRUNCH

"third"

CRUNCH

"person"

CRUNCH

"you"

CRUNCH

"annoying"

CRUNCH

"son"

CRUNCH

"of"

CRUNCH

"a"

CRUNCH

"bitch"

CRUNCH

Ramza was found several hours later. He had no face.

Ramza, Jailkeeper, was pummeled to death on Night 6. Thanks for playing, NeoCracker!

Note with roles? Very yes!

NONE OF THE FOLLOWING ROLES ARE IN THE GAME:

Suicidal Townie.

Day 7. Go~

[M] Aaron
01-27-2008, 04:59 AM
Firion

xD Nice death scene.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-27-2008, 04:59 AM
Cid

No way, Suicidal townie isn't in the game... thats a load off...

My beard tells me this is a useless post and I should feel ashamed.

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2008, 05:06 AM
Bahamut:

Note: With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

[M] Caprica
01-27-2008, 05:16 AM
Rinoa:

Let's find out who Edgar 'investigated' today before we continue.

I was roleblocked by Ramza (though also protected, thanks kiddo) so nothing from me.

[M] Gaius
01-27-2008, 05:34 AM
Edgar:

I tried to Investigate Cid, when I got the PM back it said that I investigated myself.
So Cid must be telling the truth about his roleclaim of Nexus.
I'd love to stay and play more, but its 12:30 where I am, thus, bed time.
G'night.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-27-2008, 05:37 AM
Cid

Well I am glad that you know I'm not lying now, but I really wish that the bounce had hit someone else -.-

[M] Caprica
01-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Rinoa:

I thought you were going to target Firion, Edgar?

6 alive.

Rinoa - Gunsmith
Cid - Nexus
Aeris - Mason
Firion - Miller
Edgar - Cop
Vivi - ???

Two people stick out. Now, I am pretty sure that the first four on that list are telling the truth.

Obviously I think I'm telling the truth.

Cid is Nexus because none else claimed Bomb or Prostitute. Obviously no one would claim Prostitute, so Cid could be that. However, if Cid was lying about that then Edgar would be lying about his investigation, which would make them both mafia.

Aeris is a Mason because no one else claimed Mason, and having only one Mason would be stupid.

Firion is a Miller because no one else claimed Doctor. Yes, Edgar did claim Cop, and he could be a Naive Cop. But I don't think so at this juncture.

So I think us four need to decide who to lynch: Edgar or Vivi. I still think lynching Edgar will prove something, while Vivi will prove very little.

One of these roles are in the game:

Cult Leader
Insane Cop
Jester

One of these are in the game:

Beloved Princess
Mafia Cop

Edgar and Vivi's roles must come from there. My belief is that Edgar is Mafia Cop and Vivi is Insane Cop or a Jester with some limitation that he can only post a sentence at a time or something.

I think we should lynch Edgar. If the game doesn't end, lynch Vivi/Cid the next day. That will be a tough call but I would go with Vivi since Cid has been pretty helpful. If we miss that lynch then mafia wins. ONLY TWO DAYS REMAIN.

<b>##Vote: Edgar</b>

[M] Aaron
01-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Firion

Sounds like a plan. The vivi making short posts seems plausible. so

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Cid

Alright, I think this sounds like a plan.

EDIT: I still dont seen why Edgar would cover for me if he was Mafia now that I think about it. If he was Mafia, investigated me and then told you all that I was guilty then I would look alot more suspicious, instead he told the truth showing me as innocent, I need a bit of time to mull this over. He could have been trying to prove that he was innocent and turn us against Firion or Vivi (depending on who was innocent) I might feel safer about hitting Vivi, just roll it around, I will vote for Edgar if you still think that it is the best move, I just think this is worth thinking about.

[M] Gaius
01-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Edgar:

I was going to target Firion, but I had qualms about doing it during the night, because it started to seem like a waste, I decided that the chance of him being a miller was greater then the chance of Cid being something. Anyway.

I don't see how killing me is the "best option". The argument against me seems weak.

I thought about it while trying to sleep (needless to say I couldn't sleep at first xD) and right now as I see it, I actually two suspects.

1. Vivi: Seriously he fell off the earth, I don't trust it. I know Auron targetted him as a suspect, but that could all be a gimmick to clear his name (if it was then it worked).

2. Rinoa: (DUN DUN DAH!).
I noticed that we where all following her like sheep. I think the reason we're followng her isn't because she's Del, or isn't because she's the very best player in the world, but because of her roleclaim, and how she killed Fran with it. That doesn't clear her in my books. Especially after yesterday. Let's look at it from her perspective if she was a mafia.

If I'm correct here is how it makes sense because this is how the sinerio would've worked out for them, Fran and Quina are taking heat so they all agree one of them needs to continue with a totally cleared name, they pick Rinoa (she had nothing against her at the time). She throws Fran under the bus, next round starts that she just lost a teamate, and now, she's going to lose another (Quina), she now think she has to argue against Quina to continue to have her name cleared. -But- Afterward she has a change of heart, because she sees that there is a hole in my argument, that I can't get rid of, because I told all the truth, but thanks to Psy and qwerty giving us "hints" the truth isn't enough, you can still be framed. She notices how trusted she is so, she gives it a shot, and everyone started to argee with her again. Her mafia pal would've actually lived another day if Psy didn't decide it was unfair to me because Quina had already been pushed over.

Thats my opinion, I'd be a black sheep if it was for the good of the town, but here I can't say it is, when someone who looks like mafia to me, is running the town.

[M] Caprica
01-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Rinoa:

Edgar, that was the right move you just made. If you went after anyone but me I would have been disappointed.

Cid: Edgar did that to further implant himself as good, and to win you over. I'm not sure about the role of Nexus but let me state something. If someone targets a Nexus, a random person gets targeted instead, right? But are you told who the target is? I thought you would just get told the result. If I was the moderator that's how I would do it, at least.

Rinoa"]One of these roles are in the game:

Cult Leader
Insane Cop
Jester

One of these are in the game:

Beloved Princess
Mafia Cop

Please remember this. These roles are in the game. If you guys lynch me, you have one last chance to get the Mafia, assuming there isn't two. Aeris and Firion, I would say the ball is in your court right now. I'm going to lay out the scenarios.

Edgar is the Mafia Cop. There is no other Mafia. I am telling the truth about my role and Vivi is one of the first day's roles. Possibly Jester with some post limitation. <b>This is what I believe the scenario is right now.</b>

Edgar is the Mafia Cop, and the game doesn't end. This means Cid is either the Prostitute, or I am some Mafia that hasn't been named. Vivi would still be one of the roles revealed the first day. However, this would put the Mafia at 5 members, and with the possibility of Saulus they could have 6 members. To me that is too many. Remember though, <b>Cid cannot be the Prostitute without Edgar being the Mafia Cop, since Edgar cleared Cid today.</b> Vivi and I are once again not part of the equation.

Edgar is a Naive Cop. This would put Firion as Mafia. Why Edgar didn't investigate Firion to prove this is easy to tell. <b>It's because he's Mafia</b>. Anyway, under this scenario if we lynch Edgar and he comes up Naive Cop then we take out Firion the next day, no exceptions. However, under this scenario it would mean I was a liar, since we have two roles and two people left. That would again put us at two mafia. It would be up to you guys to trust me that this isn't the scenario. It's highly unlikely.

Finally, Edgar is a regular Cop. <b>But remember, if Edgar is a regular Cop, this would leave two possible roles for two unconfirmed people.</b> This would make me a liar again. So, if Edgar is a regular cop, lynch me, because it would mean I am the Mafia Cop. And the town would still win.

There are no other scenarios I can think of. If you have one, post it. Do you notice how much information we would get if we lynched Edgar? Unless the final Mafia are me and Firion, lynching Edgar would be a win for the town under any scenario.

[M] Gaius
01-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Edgar:

Let me start by saying, when you held the game the PMs said "Town" and "Scum" so how you would have run the game holds no ground. I asked what Cid was, instead I got Edgar: Innocent.

Continuing, you pointing out I didn't investigate Firion which would've possibly confirmed a Mafian. Investigating Cid had the possibilty to do the same, if not more. If I had investigated Cid, and it bounced on to Firion, it would've been game over, we would've had a huge boost in information, so I still consider my choice the correct one.

Moving on, you claim I'm the mafian cop, because either that or Beloved Princess is in the game. Where I agree a mafian cop is more likely then a Beloved Princess, you forget its also possible that your the cop, which is why you can say so calmly Vivi doesn't have a gun.

I also like, how all of your plans include you and Firion surviving till next round. Reviewing everything, I found it hard to choose between Cid, that is true, I chose Cid just to see if I could get lucky and kill two birds with one stone (my investigation bouncing to Firion). So Vivi really shouldn't be my suspect, because now that I think of it, I doubt Psychotic would let a mafian member be THAT inactive. That means Firion, and Rinoa are my two top suspects, and all of your plans have both of you lasting til next round.

Next round will have four people, if you are both mafia, then if you both survive this round then we lose.

Expanding on that idea both of you where in such a rush to vote and get me killed. My theory is that is because you know that if one person falls for it, agrees, then the mafia wins.

I don't think you'll be changing my opinion anytime soon.

## Vote: Rinoa

EDITGA: If you are the only mafian Rinoa, you've covered your butt pretty good. You remembered to mention "If Edgar is a normal cop lynch me next round." Guess what, I already know what you'll say next round, "WHAT A SECOND! I forgot there's a chance we aren't told if someone is a naive cop! Oh well, we should lynch _______________, instead because _________________"

[M] Caprica
01-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Rinoa:

Well guys, there you have it. It's up to whether you believe Edgar or myself.

Please notice that Edgar focused more on defending himself while I am trying to present scenarios and paths that you guys could go down. Notice he chose to focus on the one scenario where lynching him is bad for the town. Notice now how he is only presenting ideas of how I am Mafia and leaving Vivi out of the equation.

If you lynch me, the town still has a chance of winning if there is only one mafia left. If for some reason you decide to do that, I implore you to lynch Edgar next round.

My role has no further use. Edgar has a gun whether he be cop or mafia. I am not afraid to die as I believe there is only one mafia left. Edgar. But I'd rather you did it today rather than tomorrow in case there is more than one. :D

I don't feel like arguing much any more, as I know who Edgar is and how much he loves to argue, so that's why I'm choosing not to directly address many of his points (which do have flaws, maybe you can figure them out for yourself). See day 1 for what I am talking about.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Cid

This is how I see it going down, My beard trusts Del Rinoa, I simply cant see someone who is Mafia going after two people who aren't mafia like she did. I say we go after Edgar today, over the night, if we don't win today and assuming Rinoa isn't killed during the night, Del Rinoa sees if Firion has a gun. I think this is the safest way of looking at things.

Edit: Vivi where are you!

[M] Athena
01-27-2008, 09:09 PM
Vivi:

Vivi to the rescue!

*casts meteor*

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
01-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Cid

Now that you have graced us with you presence oh short one, would you please offer your input?

[M] Athena
01-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Vivi:

I could come up with something, but a lot has already been said. However I would say remember other players like Firion and Quina, there have been some stuff against them I think.

Look guys, I did more than one sentence!

EDIT: lol Quina is dead, nevermind.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Aeris:

I really don't know who to vote at this moment. But, my gut instinct - which has been wrong so many times, it's a wonder why I still listen to it - says to go with Edgar as a vote. If he does end up being innocent, then we'll get Rinoa tomorrow. It'd be the same if I was to vote Rinoa, and they ended up being innocent - I'd vote Edgar the next day.

Sorry Edgar, but...

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Bahamut:

Edgar showed up at the police department for work, like he always did. He had a busy day of eating donuts and stuffing weasels into his pants ahead of him. He had just finished his morning nap when an angry mob showed up outside, calling for his head.

Edgar would not go down willingly. Shots were fired from the windows, as Edgar screamed that they would never take him alive. He was an officer of the law, and this was anarchy!

The town could not break into the police station. So, waiting outside, they summoned some help.

Enter your dashing hero, Bahamut. The great dragon descended from the heavens, and obliterated Edgar and the police station with a mighty Mega Flare.

Edgar, Mafia Cop, was played by leader of mortals & Goldenboko.

Game over. Your winners: Aeris, Cid, Firion, Rinoa.

And what of Vivi? Well, he dropped down dead soon afterwards. His mission was a failure. You see, Vivi was a Jester

[M] Athena
01-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Vivi:

GOD DAMMIT!!!

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Bahamut:

Mafia

Mafia Godfather
Quina - Roto13
Mafia Ninja
Auron - oddler
Goon
Fran - Miriel
Mafia Cop
Edgar - leader of mortals (later joined by Goldenboko)

Scum Lovers

Scum love Doctor
Lulu - Demon Dude
Scum love Killer
Irvine - Denmark

Town

Gunsmith
Rinoa - Del Murder
Tracker
Terra - Sir Lancelot
Watcher
Mog - Sheep
Faith Healer
Basch - Aerith's Knight
Jailkeeper
Ramza - NeoCracker
Vigilante
Edge - I Took The Red Pill (REPLACED by Kentarou and Shiny)
Roleblocker
Barret - Captain Maxx Power
Masons
Aeris - Shauna & Raebus
Cyan - Mrs. Peacock
Miller
Firion - Lekana
Nexus
Cid - Dolentrean
Hider
Rydia - Shiny

Other
Jester
Vivi - Sergeant Hartman
Survivor
Faris - Bahamut2000X

Side Switching
Saulus
Ingus - Goldenboko
Mafia Usurper
Freya - Jesweeeeeeeeee and Death by Moogles

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Bahamut:

Night choices

Night one
Ramza - Rinoa
Barret - Fran
Mog - Cid
Rinoa - Fran (ROLEBLOCKED)
Terra - Cyan (Aeris)
Edgar - Cyan (INNOCENT)
Lulu - Irvine
Basch - Fran
Edge - NONE
SCUM KILL - Barret
LOVERS KILL - Ingus
USURPER KILL - NONE

Night two
Ramza - Rinoa
Barret - Ramza
Mog - Ramza
Rinoa - Freya (gun)
Terra - Rinoa (Freya)
Edgar - Ramza (INNOCENT)
Basch - Fran
Edge - Cyan
SCUM KILL - IRVINE
LOVERS KILL - TERRA
USURPER KILL - NONE

Night three
Ramza - Barret
Barret - Cid -> Ramza
Rinoa - Fran (gun)
Edgar - Faris (innocent)
Basch - Aeris
Edge - Barret
SCUM KILL - Cid -> Barret (PROTECTION CANCELLED)
USURPER KILL - Auron

Night four
Ramza - Vivi
Rinoa - Vivi (no gun)
Edgar - Aeris (Innocent)
Basch - Aeris
Edge - Basch
SCUM KILL - Faris

Night five
Ramza - Vivi
Rinoa - Firion
Edgar - Vivi
Edge - NO KILL.
SCUM KILL - Edge

Night six
Ramza - Rinoa
Rinoa - No choice - Roleblocked
Edgar - Firion (GUILTY)
SCUM KILL - Ramza

leader of mortals
01-27-2008, 09:54 PM
grr...

In case anyone wants to know, my grandma is doing much better, but she thinks the year is 1971

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Bahamut:

Mafia Forum (http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_great_family/index.php?)
Lovers Forum (http://z15.invisionfree.com/Wedding_gongs/index.php?act=idx)
Mason Forum (http://z15.invisionfree.com/8th_heaven/index.php)

NOTE: Mason forum is blocked off because I forgot my password for it. qwerty'll fix it whenever he gets online I guess, but if you're desperate you can always register :)

Roto13
01-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Vivi was a jester? xD!

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Bahamut:

ROLE PMs

Note: I have lost the Godfather one 'cause qwerty is the one who wrote that. So uh, Roto, if you still have it it'd be cool if you could post it here :D

Your role is Mafia Ninja

Auron couldn't take it anymore. The fangirl obsession that EoFF's fire_of_avalon had with him had driven him round the bend. Why couldn't this broad just leave him alone? Eventually it got to him too much, and Auron decides to join some friends with a plan of mass murder.

Because Auron is such an indisputable badass, he cannot be seen at night by a watcher, nor tracked by a tracker. This means he can go about his kill-crazy rampage without being detected!

- You will win with the mafia.
- You can discuss who to kill at night with your fellow mafia, who are: Quina, Fran, and Edgar.
- All four of you can post in the mafia forum. It is located ()

Your role is Mafia Goon

Fran was irritated by the way the humes discriminated against her. And she had also had the misfortune to check out Eyes on Final Fantasy, a forum filled with drooling nerdy humes who wanted to have sex with her. Disgusting! :barf: Fran decides to join some friends with a plan of mass murder.

- You can discuss who to kill at night with your fellow mafia, who are: Quina, Auron, and Edgar.

Your role is Mafia Cop

Edgar had joined the police force with such high hopes and ambitions. Unfortunately he was stuck with a desk job, filling in countless forms and doing endless paperwork. When he'd ask to go out on patrol and catch some criminals, the chief of police had simply laughed in his face. Well, Edgar couldn't take anymore. He'd show them what he was capable of! Edgar decides to join some friends with a plan of mass murder.

- You can discuss who to kill at night with your fellow mafia, who are: Quina, Auron, and Fran.
- Each night, you can choose to investigate another player. You will receive a GUILTY or INNOCENT result, based on whether or not they are town.

Your role is Lover (Killer)

Irvine had a rough childhood. Losing his parents at an early age, and being abused by Cid and Edea in the orphanage made Irvine bitter and resentful. After saving the world with Squall and co., he began to have flashbacks of the abuse. He soon turned to alcohol to forget about it, and harder substances later. Irvine became a washed up mess.

But then...then he met her. Lulu, the pretty young med student. She made him feel alive, like he was finally worth something. He cleaned up his act and planned on settling down with her. Unfortunately, the town ostracised the two young lovers, and the stress caused Lulu to lose the baby. Irvine absolutely lost it. The town had destroyed his one chance to be happy.

And now...now the lovers want their revenge. And they intend to have it.

- You will win when only yourself and your fellow lover are left alive.
- Each night you can choose to kill any player you like.
- You will have access to the Lovers Forum, along with Lulu. It is located:

Your role is Lover (Doctor)

Lulu came from a middle class family. She was a straight A student and was on the cheerleader squad. Her proud parents encouraged her to go to med school to follow in her father's footsteps, which she did and qualified as a doctor.

And then...he entered her life. Riding a motorcycle and with a dashing ponytail, Irvine was the man of her dreams. Unfortunately, his devil-may-care attitude and rebellious temperament do not sit in well with her parent's lifestyle. Soon, she falls pregnant with his child, and although it is stillborn, the townsfolk have already turned against her and thrown her out.

And now...now the lovers want their revenge. And they intend to have it.

- You will win when only yourself and your fellow lover are left alive.
- Each night you can choose to protect any player you like.
- You do not have the ability to kill anyone. Your lover, Irvine, will be conducting the kills himself, as he does not want you to get your hands dirty.
- You will have access to the Lovers Forum, along with Lulu. It is located:

Your role is Gunsmith

Rinoa is the town's expert in guns and firearms. She can tell whether or not a person is keeping firearms in their house by examining for powder burns, spent shell casings and so on. Rinoa intends to use this skill to help root out the Final Fantasy characters who have turned to evil.

- You will win with the town.
- Every night, you can submit a night choice to investigate whether or not a character has a gun.
- Be warned, mafia are not the only ones who carry guns. Cops and Vigilantes also have guns, so be careful when sharing your results - you might be giving away a key townie!

Your role is Tracker

Terra was fed up of being the centre of attention. Whenever she transformed into her esper form, who could fail to notice the roaring, pink and very naked monster in front of them? After saving the world, she devoted her time to going about her business unseen, and undetected. With the threat of murder hanging over the town, Terra decides to silently follow certain townies to see what she can uncover.

- Every night, you can submit a night choice to follow another player, and find out who they targetted.
- Note that not everybody who targets others is a mafia member. Look at yourself, for example!

Your role is Watcher

Mog has always had a bit of a weakness for ladies...of the human variety. Unfortunately, these ladies were not interested in pursuing a relationship with a moogle, and so Mog took to other activities to satisfy his needs. Namely, he hides in the bushes outside other FF character's houses to see what they get up to at night! (hopefully undressing in front of the window)

- Every night, you can submit a night choice to watch another player, and find out who visited their house that night. ie, you will know who targetted them.
- Note that not everybody who targets others is a mafia member. Look at yourself, for example!

Your role is Faith Healer

Basch was short on gil after saving the world. After all, all his previous income had come from beating up innocent monsters, and now there were none. Instead, he decided to run a scam. "Basch, faith healer! Forget western medicine, I can cure all wounds with the power of my mind, and it's cheaper!"

Of course, it's all bunkum, but sometimes the placebo effect comes into play and if patients really believe they'll recover, their mind makes it happen. And now, with evil coming to town, Basch has turned his "talents" to good.

- Every night, you can submit a night choice to protect one player. There is a 50% chance of your protection succeeding, as certain characters might not believe in the power of faith.
- Obviously Basch does not believe in this, as he knows it is a scam, so he cannot choose to protect himself.

Your role is Jailkeeper

Ramza is in charge of the town's jail cells. He can lock up townies at night time in a jail cell which cannot be escaped from or broken into. He does this either to prevent them from doing harm to others...or to prevent others doing harm to them. In the morning, he frees them, and they are free to go about their daily business of discussing who to lynch.

- Every night, you can submit a night choice to lock any townie up in a cell. This person cannot be night killed, but they also cannot carry out any night actions of their own. This is a powerful role, so be sure to think about your choices.
- "Any townie" excludes yourself, obviously, as there will be nobody to free you in the morning, and you'll die of starvation!

Your role is Roleblocker

Barret was possibly the best looking Final Fantasy character of all time, and all the other townies knew it. And they all wanted a piece of him. There's not enough Barret for everyone, though, so Barret has to choose whose house he wants to visit in his sailor suit. Naturally his gun arm has been replaced with...well...let's not go there.

- Each night you can submit a night choice to sleep with another character. This will mean that they won't carry out their usual night activities, because they're a little tied up.
- They will have no memory that it was Barret who paid them a visit.

Your role is Vigilante

Edge is, well, a man on the edge. He's had enough of seeing his fellow townies being killed and he thinks the lynch method just isn't working. No, he has a better idea. He's going to take the law into his own hands and wipe out the scum himself.

- Each night, you can submit a night choice to kill another player.
- Be warned, if you kill too many innocent townies suspicion will point to you. That and you won't win, of course.

Your role is Mason

Ah, the ancient masonic order. Townies who are members can sit around at night, drinking potions and talking about the crazy nonsense that has been happening in the town recently. Oh, and Tifa's jugs. The town's masons are Aeris and Cyan.

- You and your partner have access to the Mason Forum. It is located () Post whatever the heck you want there.
- There are NO mafia masons in this game. I want to make this abundantly clear so that the two of you trust each other and can function as a true town power role. You are both masons and you both have the same win condition.

Your role is Miller

Firion is a good guy at heart, but unfortunately, his fellow town members will not see it that way! Unfortunately for Firion, he was infected with a particularly nasty status effect whilst on his heroic quest, called "Guiltyitis" (hey, it's better than "Itchy") When investigated by a cop, the cop will get a guilty result on Firion. Which is a pity, because all he wants to do is help the town.

- If a cop investigates you at night, the result will be guilty.
- But what will your role be revealed as if you are lynched or night killed...?

Your role is Nexus

Cid has always been a very paranoid member of the town, and even though the world is safe, he has taken extra measures to ensure his safety. He is never seen without his trusty reflect ring, used to protect him from harm.

- If a player targets you with a night choice, the choice will be reflected off you and randomly target another player. Note that it can also randomly target yourself!

Your role is Hider

Rydia was a very frightened young woman. The prospect of being killed at night frankly terrifies her. She knew what she had to do. She would hide behind other members of the town, in the hopes that nobody would see her and kill her.

- You can submit a night choice to hide behind another player. This means that nobody can kill you if they target you, but you will die if you hide behind somebody else who is targetted for a night kill, so choose carefully.

Your role is Jester

Vivi's life was nearing its end. That was the way all black mages were designed to be - with limited life spans. However, Vivi wanted to end it on his own terms. He didn't want to die in his bed. He wanted to go out in style...he wanted to be lynched.

- You will win if you are lynched on an even numbered day. 2, 4, 6, 8 and so on.
- If you are lynched on an odd day, get night killed or survive the game, you will lose.

Your role is Attention-Seeking Survivor

Faris didn't care about mafia or town. Faris just wanted to retire and go on a round the world trip on her pirate ship. But in order to do that, she'd have to survive the massacre and subsequent witch hunt about to take place.

Now, the smart thing to do would be to keep her head down. However, Faris loved to be the centre of attention, and would simply die if she was ignored.

- You will win if you survive the game. You have no effect on the town or the mafia winning, and they have no effect on you winning.
- Because you want attention, you must post at least three times every day, and be mentioned in at least two posts (being quoted counts as a mention). NOTE: This may change, depending on how hard/easy it is to achieve this.
- If you don't get the attention you seek, you may just get depressed and kill yourself! Unless a doctor helps, of course...but why would a doctor want to help someone who doesn't want to help the town? ;)

Your role is Saulus

On his travels, Ingus had an unfortunate incident with a vampire, resulting in him being bitten. Of course, the only way to kill a vampire is to drive a stake through his heart, right? No. The only way to kill a vampire is to lynch him!

- You will win with the town UNLESS
- The mafia try to kill you, and in which case you will no longer be allied to the town, and will join the mafia instead.
- The mafia may or may not be the only ones with night kill abilities. Serial killers, vigilantes, rival mafia factions and so on and so forth may also be on the prowl. If there is someone else besides the mafia with a night kill ability and they target you, you will just die.

Your role is Mafia Wannabe Usurper

Freya has noticed these mafia fellows, and thinks they're pretty damned cool. She'd love to join them! Unfortunately, she doesn't know how to earn their respect...but then it hits her. If she kills the don, they'll have to respect her and make her the new don.

- You have a ONE TIME ONLY night kill ability. If you kill the Godfather with this ability, you will join the mafia and your role will change to Mafia Godfather.
- If you kill somebody else, your bungling will blow your chance to join the mafia and you'll stay with the town.
- You will win with the town UNLESS you successfully join the mafia.
- Note that if you are investigated at any point (unless you become the Godfather) the investigation will come up guilty.

[M] Caprica
01-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Rinoa:

I'm really sorry I thought your grandma's sickess was a game ploy. :(

I'm also sorry I dropped the bomb on Fran when she was unable to give a reply. :( I wanted us to go to the very end and have an epic showdown, but at that time I had no one else to go on.

Sergeant Hartman
01-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Bahamut;2410636']

- You will win if you are lynched on an even numbered day. 2, 4, 6, 8 and so on.
- If you are lynched on an odd day, get night killed or survive the game, you will lose.

So unfair, there were only three even numbered days and I wasn't here for one of them :hat:

Psychotic
01-27-2008, 10:07 PM
We wanted to give you a bit of a challenge! It's easy to get lynched. It's harder to get lynched if you acted normal on a previous day.

Roto13
01-27-2008, 10:08 PM
Here you go.

Bahamut']Your role is Mafia Godfather

Quina was tired of random people asking questions like "Whats Quina's gender? or "How sexy is Quina?" After years of the mental torment Quina has had enough of it. Getting together with like minded former heros, Quina has decided to end the questions, permenantly.

- You can discuss who to kill at night with your fellow mafia, who are: Fran, Auron, and Edgar.

- All four of you can post in the mafia forum. It is located HERE!

- As the don, you also will come up innocent in any cop investigation. Who would guess that Quina is a heartless murderer?

Psychotic
01-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks one million. :)

With that out of the way, this thread can now be closed and we can all move to the other one. :cool: