PDA

View Full Version : awesome FF vid....

jeo2388
01-18-2008, 02:18 PM
some of you guys may have already seen this..
YouTube - Here Tonight-Hale (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy0e0vUGXjQ)

just splendid :) brought me to tears

Hazzard
01-18-2008, 09:37 PM
That was an incredibly boring and dull song/video. You sir, have failed.

blackmage_nuke
01-19-2008, 12:12 AM
I generally dont like music videos that take scenes from games/movies unless they were made to humourous songs.

I particularly dislike it when they use scenes from the ending, which was made for being spectacular and its just an easy way out when your making the vid rather than looking around for other scenes, and seeing scenes from the ending too many times makes it lose it's charm like when you listen to a song too many times.

cloud21zidane16
01-19-2008, 12:17 AM
I agree with blackmage_nuke, theres only a few fan/music videos i like, the rest of them just drag on and make the scenes look poor:eek:

Serapy
02-04-2008, 05:24 AM

Don't be frigging rude. I like the video apparently, so that doesn't justify as to why he has failed, unless you are just messing around.

Cyric
02-27-2008, 03:30 AM
There is another music video, I think it's the authentic music video too, for a song, and it's nothing but FF8. I'll see if my buddy still has it, and from what I can remember it's a pretty decent song too. It REALLY fits the FF8 story to a 'T' as well.

jeo2388
04-16-2008, 02:29 PM

Don't be frigging rude. I like the video apparently, so that doesn't justify as to why he has failed, unless you are just messing around.

thnx for being so nice.. anyway i didnt make the vids... it was sent to me by my gf... it wasnt that big but i liked it esp the songs she used... and for the others, thnx for being so rude

Sword
04-18-2008, 09:36 PM

Well...surely you'd admit it's nothing to make a thread about. It's a pretty bland vid like. I mean I could suggest a million better ones...