PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Couple Do You Think Yuffie and Vincent would be...

~Hikaris~Uta~
01-18-2008, 11:01 PM
I am just wordering on your opinon on this, I think they would make a great couple, and I think yuffie would be crazy as usal and vincent would be quite but yet romantic

PeneloRatsbane
01-19-2008, 12:22 AM
i think vince would need to grow up a bit, I mean Yuffie is clearly growing to a sweet (if a bit hyper) woman, but vince is still a bit of an emo, but i think they'd have a gd relationship/partnership

Raebus
01-19-2008, 12:24 AM
It would end in tragedy. One night Vincent would be tossing and turned in bed beside his beloved Yuffie and the next moment, he's accidentally turning into one of his transformations and ripping Yuffie to bloody pieces without knowing it.

Tallulah
01-19-2008, 12:39 AM
It wouldn't work, cuz Vincent is MINE! MINE, I TELLZ YU! :love:

Actually, I am a big fan of this pairing. Vincent is quiet and never reveals his feelings, so maybe, just maybe, he could secretly have a crush on Yuffie and her cheeky, extrovert ways. ;)

MKusanagi
02-05-2008, 06:33 AM
I think that Vincent would kill her after a heavy night of drinking.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-28-2008, 10:56 PM
They would be a horrible pairing. The only way that these two complete opposites would attract is in some fanfic.

MKusanagi
03-29-2008, 01:43 AM
A very bad fanfic at that. Honestly, Vince isn't all that "emo". He's a level-headed man with a lot of depth and he is surprisingly resilient. He's also 60 years old. She's 18. The maturity level is vastly different. The only worse idea for a pairing would be Vince and Shelkh. The only semi-interesting pairing would be Tifa and Vincent. But she and Cloud have eachother. In essence, unless Cid turns leaves his wife and turns gay Vincent is probably going to have to look outside of the classic FFVII team.

Irish Vincent
04-01-2008, 09:31 PM
I dont see how a vincent and shelke relationship could be worse than a vincent and yuffie relationship. If anything, it would be better IMO. And technically speaking, hes both 60 and 27 years old

Polaris
04-01-2008, 09:34 PM
*cough* pedo *cough* *cough* Honestly they woulnd't even be able to make a couple! :( Too weird! I can just see Yuffie stealing Vincent panst and he'd get emo! XD

Irish Vincent
04-01-2008, 09:37 PM
^Vincent is already emo.

MKusanagi
04-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Hardly...

Quindiana Jones
04-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Vincent would be too over-protective and Yuffie would get pissed off with him in the end and leave. Then she'd try to fight a random group of travellers, one of which has a massive great sword and gravity-defying hair.

PeneloRatsbane
04-10-2008, 11:40 PM
I dunno, i think it could work in a ~"Mismatched partnership (doing missions and stuff together) With an underlying tension mainly on Yuffie's side, but occassionaly and Subtly and only when appropriate rescipricated"
but always just heavily implied and never fully getting together type of thing

Mercen-X
04-29-2008, 01:27 AM
Sasuke X Sakura Forever... :p:eep:

I've got a girlfriend who reminds me of Shelke. She doesn't really look young, she's just really short without being a midget. It was kind of strange at first, 'cause I thought of her as some kind of kid sister.

Anyway... theories on relationships are stupid. No one in the living world will ever have enough experience with relationships to know whether two people fit together. The damn weirdest couples can end up together for lengthy periods... sometimes even longer than "perfect couples" if not until death.

I'm not Vincent though and as far as I can glean from the provided information, he probably wouldn't want to "get with" someone who was like a kid sister, which is how I see their relationship now. Same for Shelke. However, that's more of a discrimination of appearance, since despite her looks, Shelke is less of a child than Yuffie.

PeneloRatsbane
04-29-2008, 08:50 AM
Yeah but i think Square Enix have ruled out any Shelke/vincent thats what i heard, and shes a bit of an add on who gets to much attention anyway

MKusanagi
04-29-2008, 08:57 AM
I think Vincent would feel like a pedophile with either of them.

Masamunemaster
04-29-2008, 10:17 AM
I think it would be like all the relationships in real life...vincent would try to give a ...well and yuffie would continue on with her flirty habits and vincent would get jealous.....ending up making yuffie mad...END

thats my personal opinion on this

PeneloRatsbane
04-30-2008, 04:25 PM
I don't get all this "peado" business, sure when Yuffie was 16 it was a bit icky but there was never even anything to suggest that she liked him back then. It only when shes 19 that its obvious, a couple of years she'll be like 21 then, as far as i can see there is no problem. I mean she will be oneday older than Vincent (physically)
Thats another thing i don't get, so Doctor Who is what 900 and he had a lovey thing going on with a 19 year old, but it wasn't a big deal because he's not physically 900, same with SpikeXBuffyXAngel. how come its one rule for those and then people are like "ohhh vincents 60" when he isn't mentally or physically 60, only technically.
anyways, i like this pair but in an angsty way, so not into the OMG i love u lets get married sorta way. I think Yuffie and Vincent are alike, Vincent only wanted to look out for Lucrecia (and love her) even tho she was a bit crazy and Yuffie looks out for Vincent even tho he's sometimes a git to her.
oh i dunno, thats just my opinion, whenever i think nah about this pair i just end up thinking of how sad Yuffie looked when she was looking up at the sky in DoC and i think, ohhh she should totally get him

Suvious
06-08-2008, 08:01 PM
I think Yuffie would be turned on by Vince being such a beast in the bedroom ;)

Laddy
06-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Uh, no.

PeneloRatsbane
06-08-2008, 11:21 PM
I think she'd be the wild one, i just can't help but be curious about all her energy. when shes sitting legs astride that seat talking about how she wants to give deep ground a good beat down she turned me a lil gay. everyone in the room was paying a little more attention at tht bit,
saucy minx and lets face it Vincent needs to get some, its been a longgggg time

MKusanagi
07-17-2008, 03:18 AM
I vote Motoko and Vincent. Perfect.

Christmas
04-22-2022, 02:24 AM
The best ones! A vampire like abomination and a thief going on adventures hunting for materia! They will proceed to make babies infused with materia and populate the world with vampiric abomination thieves!! :bigsmile:

The story will be called "Twlight"!

Mr Gashtacular
04-23-2022, 09:09 AM
vincent is a total sub and yuffie is a dom so it tracks that way but personally i cant really see it