PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

The Devil
01-19-2008, 09:02 PM
I do enjoy a good sandwich. Peanut Butter and Jelly is a particular favourite of mine in fact.

How do you like your P&J sandwichs?

Do you put on the Jelly or the Peanut Butter on first?

DISCUSS MORTALS

Cookie
01-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Jelly shouldn't go anywhere near a sandwich. Ever.

Hazzard
01-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Master, I don't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It's nasty. However, I don't mind the cartoon show of it! Hahahahahahahaha....

Tallulah
01-19-2008, 09:09 PM
I usually have it on toast rather than sandwiches.

I put the peanut butter on first, then spoon some jam (jelly) onto it, and mix it together. A delightful treat!

Marshall Banana
01-19-2008, 09:10 PM
My jelly must be strawberry jelly!

The Devil
01-19-2008, 09:17 PM
It must also be blood red.

Quindiana Jones
01-19-2008, 09:22 PM
PB&J is rubbish. I only have dead babies in my sandwiches.

The Devil
01-19-2008, 09:24 PM
PB&J is rubbish. I only have dead babies in my sandwiches.

I will say it again....I like you, so when your eventual death occurs it shall be quick. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
01-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Where's the fun in a quick death? Thumbscrews on the testicles, please.

Blood of God, you just can't get the staff nowadays. :rolleyes2

Hazzard
01-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Devil, be more discreet. Please.

leader of mortals
01-19-2008, 09:31 PM
I do enjoy a good sandwich. Peanut Butter and Jelly is a particular favourite of mine in fact.

How do you like your P&J sandwichs?

Do you put on the Jelly or the Peanut Butter on first?

DISCUSS MORTALS

mortals eh

The Devil
01-19-2008, 09:31 PM

I take it your of the machosistic persuasion. In which case I will kill you by a painless P&J sandwich overdose just to spite you :bigsmile:

Hazzard
01-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Leader of Mortals, meet the Leader of teh Muthafucking Undead...

leader of mortals
01-19-2008, 09:34 PM
nice to meet you

Quindiana Jones
01-19-2008, 09:37 PM

I take it your of the masochistic persuasion. In which case I will kill you by a painless P&J sandwich overdose just to spite you :bigsmile:

Hardly. I just think if you're as evil as old Stan downstairs, you may as will kill someone in the worst possible way.

The Devil
01-19-2008, 09:47 PM

I take it your of the masochistic persuasion. In which case I will kill you by a painless P&J sandwich overdose just to spite you :bigsmile:

Hardly. I just think if you're as evil as old Stan downstairs, you may as will kill someone in the worst possible way.

Indeed but being spiteful is amazingly effective at making someones death unpleasant.

Before "TEH ADMINZ" come I think we should take this to PM's. :radred:

Fonzie
01-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Didn't I once beat you in a fiddle contest?

The Devil
01-19-2008, 09:51 PM

Get with the times that was 20 years back. I've moved onto better things these days.

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/434/x/x/x/medias/nmedia/18/36/04/56/18825051.jpg

leader of mortals
01-19-2008, 09:53 PM
I STILL BEAT YOU ON HARD!!!

Quindiana Jones
01-19-2008, 09:53 PM
What an odd, guitar-shaped penis you have.

Fonzie
01-19-2008, 10:06 PM

Get with the times that was 20 years back. I've moved onto better things these days.

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/434/x/x/x/medias/nmedia/18/36/04/56/18825051.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x72/TheFonz2010/1147479484987.gif

Your move.

The Devil
01-19-2008, 10:07 PM
I STILL BEAT YOU ON HARD!!!

I still beat you with a large trout but you dont see me brag. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
01-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Fonz, that's hardly fair. No one could stand up to the might and beauty of Tenacious D. God Himself was unconscious for weeks after they sung that song with no known tune, and the bloody thing wasn't even directed at Him. :bigbiggri

scrumpleberry
01-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Not too fond of peanut butter and jam, but I do like some nice peanut butters on toast. YARMY.

p.s. yeah, Tenacious D won that one.

Shlup
01-19-2008, 10:35 PM
I love PB&J sammiches. Peanut butter on the left slice, then the jam on the right slice. I also like chunky peanut butter and seeded jam.

rubah
01-20-2008, 04:10 AM
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are best with crunchy peanut butter.

NeoCracker
01-20-2008, 04:23 AM
Just PB for me please.

BardTard
01-20-2008, 04:35 AM
Peanut butter first, then jelly. Lots of both or it isn't satisfactory.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-20-2008, 04:42 AM
The whole humorous exchange between this "Devil" fellow and his alleged peons, Hazzard, Harle-Quin, leader of mortals, and the Fonz that collectively formed the first 23 posts has me literally lmao. Then the thread promptly lost its original charm IMO.

But all in all, this newbie is one of the few new posters who I automatically learn to like and laugh at right away (AK being the only other I can think of with such charisma so early on, and of course the late, great Devil Man). I think we have a real new contender to threaten the others for the ultimate decision as to who's the funniest and why; though I must say "the Devil's" posts are underpinned by the obvious overcompensating in the sadomasochist department that lend a sort of pathetic (mock-tragic?) irony to bot his and typhoonthereapa's posts. . I'm sure he's just a lost young angel at heart. Right? Do I burn in hell now? :bigsmile:

Shiny
01-20-2008, 05:32 AM
What an odd, guitar-shaped penis you have.
:joker:

To answer your question: A whole lotta peanut butter and a little bit of jelly.

Momiji
01-20-2008, 06:01 AM

Indeed but being spiteful is amazingly effective at making someones death unpleasant.

Before "TEH ADMINZ" come I think we should take this to PM's. :radred:

Funny that someone so evil is still inclined to follow the rules. ;)

Leeza
01-20-2008, 07:30 AM
I do like PB&J sandwiches. :cat:

Stay on topic or threads will disappear.

NeoCracker
01-20-2008, 07:33 AM
This is by far the greatest Anti-spam warning I have yet to read. This is so going in my Sig now.

And Also, Bannana's also go great on Peanut Butter Sandwiches.

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:44 AM
I think we have a real new contender to threaten the others for the ultimate decision as to who's the funniest and why; though I must say "the Devil's" posts are underpinned by the obvious overcompensating in the sadomasochist department that lend a sort of pathetic (mock-tragic?) irony to bot his and typhoonthereapa's posts. . I'm sure he's just a lost young angel at heart. Right? Do I burn in hell now? :bigsmile:

I resent that comment.

Breine
01-20-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm not really keen on Peanut Butter, so I've never had a PB&J sandwich..

Heath
01-20-2008, 04:43 PM
Jelly shouldn't go anywhere near a sandwich. Ever.

I agree wholeheartedly. If I want a fruit-flavoured substance on my bread I'll go with jam. Strawberry jam on toast is absolutely brilliant. As for peanut butter, I'm not a fan of nuts in general never mind peanut butter so it's a no-go anyway.

Freya
01-20-2008, 05:13 PM
I love PB&J sammiches. Peanut butter on the left slice, then the jam on the right slice. I also like chunky smooth peanut butter and seeded jam.

The Devil
01-20-2008, 05:43 PM
I like my PB&J sandwichs how I like my lost souls: red and squishy.

Leeza
01-20-2008, 06:02 PM
This is by far the greatest Anti-spam warning I have yet to read. This is so going in my Sig now.
I see it is in your sig. I also see that your sig is now 310 pixels high. I think you know what needs to be done. :cat:

Orestes
01-20-2008, 06:20 PM
I've never been a huge fan of peanut butter, myself. I always ate jelly sandwiches.

41-Inches-Wide
01-20-2008, 07:20 PM
I've never tried putting jelly on my peanut butter! Or the other way around for that matter! :kaoclove:

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 07:31 PM

You're one sick, twisted person...:eep:

The Devil
01-20-2008, 07:51 PM

You expected anything less?

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Clearly Hazzard read over my dead babies post. :D

Gotta love that man.

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 09:02 PM

Gotta love that man.

Meh, dead babies never really filled my appetite. :mad:

Vincent, Thunder God
01-20-2008, 09:04 PM

You expected anything less?

Gotta love that man.

Meh, dead babies never really filled my appetite. :mad:

lolz Love it! :lol:

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 09:05 PM
Don't blame you, man. Nice beef and horseradish is the best.

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Don't blame you, man. Nice beef and horseradish is the best.

Mix it up with sushi on the side, and we have something special. :cool:

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Sushi smooshey. I'd rather eat rat.

The Devil
01-20-2008, 09:46 PM

Don't you dare eat Ronald!

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:03 PM
The Devil is in love, it seems.

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 11:05 PM
The Devil doesn't feel love or any real joyous human emotion. It's malice and vile, let us leave it at that.

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:05 PM

The Devil does not love he merely save's select individual's til last.

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 11:07 PM
I told you he's a nasty piece of work. I warned you all...

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Traitorous son of a gun. I thought I was gonna go last? As if a rat can outlive 309 years anyway.

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Traitorous son of a gun. I thought I was gonna go last? As if a rat can outlive 309 years anyway.

If you read my post you would of seen it was plural, meaning you go last and others go near to last.

I'm The Devil of course I'm traitorous!

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:14 PM
We can't all be last.

And touche.

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:16 PM
We can't all be last.

And touche.

Who said I had promised you all, you would be last? You are currently the only one.

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 11:17 PM
We can't all be last.

And touche.

Shut up and stop questioning The Devil. Clown. :mad2:

People these days, no respect for those who hold authority within the netherworld.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-20-2008, 11:18 PM

Don't you dare eat Ronald!

The Devil doesn't feel love or any real joyous human emotion. It's malice and vile, let us leave it at that.

The Devil does not love he merely save's select individual's til last.

I told you he's a nasty piece of work. I warned you all...

If you read my post you would of seen it was plural, meaning you go last and others go near to last.

I'm The Devil of course I'm traitorous!

We can't all be last.

And touche.

lol0zords!

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Netherworld, smetherworld. Guess who set fire to it in the first place? Damn right. I was in jail for 7 bloody years for that dare.

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Netherworld, smetherworld. Guess who set fire to it in the first place? Damn right. I was in jail for 7 bloody years for that dare.

"We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it"

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Quoting old Billy really does give new life to the idea of Hell.

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:30 PM

At least you havn't heard his cover of "Highway to Hell".

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 11:30 PM
lulz xD It seems we've forgotten about the original subject at hand, "Peepee-nuts and Jelly".

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:34 PM
lulz xD It seems we've forgotten about the original subject at hand, "Peepee-nuts and Jelly".

"Peanut butter, we learned, is the great American glue. Its many fans include actors (Jack Nicholson, Tom Selleck and Kim Basinger), singers (Billy Joel, Madonna and Cher), athletes (Olympic speed skater Bonnie Blair and baseball player David Justice), TV journalists (Dan Rather and Barbara Walters), a first lady (Barbara Bush), and a renowned chef (Julia Child). Americans have elected two peanut farmers to the nation’s highest office (Jimmy Carter and Thomas Jefferson). About 60,000 people from every state and abroad belong to the decade-old Adult Peanut Butter Lovers’ Fan Club."

I think you'll see that our topic does indeed relate to Billy Joel.

SOURCE: Robin Friedman | Articles | "Peanut Butter Nuts" (http://www.robinfriedman.com/articles/peanuts.html)

Zeldy
01-20-2008, 11:34 PM
I have near tried a peanut butter jelly sandwich, nor do I want to thanks; It sounds absolutely revolting.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-20-2008, 11:58 PM

It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it

"Peanut butter, we learned, is the great American glue. Its many fans include actors (Jack Nicholson, Tom Selleck and Kim Basinger), singers (Billy Joel, Madonna and Cher), athletes (Olympic speed skater Bonnie Blair and baseball player David Justice), TV journalists (Dan Rather and Barbara Walters), a first lady (Barbara Bush), and a renowned chef (Julia Child). Americans have elected two peanut farmers to the nation’s highest office (Jimmy Carter and Thomas Jefferson). About 60,000 people from every state and abroad belong to the decade-old Adult Peanut Butter Lovers’ Fan Club."

SOURCE: Robin Friedman | Articles | "Peanut Butter Nuts" (http://www.robinfriedman.com/articles/peanuts.html)

OMFG LMAO.

The Devil
01-21-2008, 12:59 AM

It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it

OMFG LMAO.

OMFGLMAOLOLROFLKTHXBYE!

Martyr
01-21-2008, 01:08 AM
I'll take a pot shot at staying on topic:

I like to put Rasberry Preserves first, because that's the only kind I can find that still has the seeds in it. The seeds add so much flavor.

I put the peanut butter on second, and on the other half of the bread (Spreading them both on the same slice of bread is far too difficult)

I always do the jam/jelly/preserves first because all it takes is a quick rinse and the knife is clean for the peanut butter. If I do the peanut butter first, the cleaning process takes longer, and I don't procrastinate when it comes to eating.

The Devil
01-21-2008, 01:12 AM
I'll take a pot shot at staying on topic:

I like to put Rasberry Preserves first, because that's the only kind I can find that still has the seeds in it. The seeds add so much flavor.

I put the peanut butter on second, and on the other half of the bread (Spreading them both on the same slice of bread is far too difficult)

I always do the jam/jelly/preserves first because all it takes is a quick rinse and the knife is clean for the peanut butter. If I do the peanut butter first, the cleaning process takes longer, and I don't procrastinate when it comes to eating.

You don't have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder do you? :confused:

Martyr
01-21-2008, 01:15 AM
You don't have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder do you? :confused:

Probably the opposite, actually.

It just isn't apparent in the way I do my pb&j

Leeza
01-21-2008, 02:42 AM
You all really should not ignore me when I post and ask something of you.