PDA

View Full Version : Destruction!

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Have you ever felt so angry that you'd break anything. Even your most precious and desired possessions? I have, and it was my computer (monitor) once.

Relieve your sinful crimes. And DISCUSS!

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:13 PM
No. I have felt great big ragey stuff, but girls always have a way of calming me down. And as most of my friends are girls, I can always assume they'll be there to smack my ass back into line. :D

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:13 PM
Ever heard of when I revolted against Heaven?

I rest my case.

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 11:14 PM

I rest my case.

Must of been tough, huh?

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:17 PM

I rest my case.

Must of been tough, huh?

Meh if you watch the action replays the feathers flying, will surely cause you to split your sides with laughter.

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Haha do you remember when Orifiel took one to the face and fell off the tower? Good times. :laugh:

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Haha do you remember when Orifiel took one to the face and fell off the tower? Good times. :laugh:

Are you inclining that you aided The Devil in his revolt against God and his angels?! :eek:

Shame on you. Clown.

Kanshisha
01-20-2008, 11:23 PM
key board -.-"

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:23 PM

Thats not nearly as funny as when Alliel got stabbed in the ass by Tazriel!

Kanshisha
01-20-2008, 11:24 PM
how 'bout when God smite all of your asses

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2008, 11:26 PM

Haha ah yeah, that was great. One hell of a shot too! I don't think he'd ever managed to throw anything that far before had he?

how 'bout when God smite all of your asses

Not me. I was just watching. Come to think of it....it was somewhere around that time that I invented popcorn. :cool:

Namelessfengir
01-20-2008, 11:30 PM
yes i have been angry enough to break "your" most prized possession

fire_of_avalon
01-20-2008, 11:32 PM
I threw my cellphone once. It didn't break. I was pleased.

Rye
01-20-2008, 11:33 PM

I think I'm the only person I know who has never done that. xD

rubah
01-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Yes, but I can't justify breaking things, even if I am angry, so I don't.
(my brother left holes in the faux wood panelling of his bedroom when he was an angry youth)

leader of mortals
01-20-2008, 11:35 PM
broke my guitar hero contoller over my head, got mad at it breaking, and snapped it over my head.

Hazzard
01-20-2008, 11:36 PM

I think I'm the only person I know who has never done that. xD

Who in their right mind would intentionally throw their cellphone? I hope it was some kind of freak accident, and not aiming practice at coke cans...:rolleyes2

Kanshisha
01-20-2008, 11:36 PM
nice ^.-

my second reckoning was throwing my mouse out the window
( Pc mouse )

The Devil
01-20-2008, 11:44 PM

Haha ah yeah, that was great. One hell of a shot too! I don't think he'd ever managed to throw anything that far before had he?

Not with that belly! Man you havn't lived until you see a 22 stone 5'4'' angel skewer his commanding officer in the arse by accident! :bigsmile:

Cookie
01-20-2008, 11:49 PM
I've broken loads of things when I've been angry before. ;/

Vermachtnis
01-20-2008, 11:58 PM
I chipped my tooth once. I was yelling and running and hit the kitchen sink. It was funny enough to not make me angry. But it hurt though.

Martyr
01-21-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm more likely to break things when I'm out of control with joy and nonsensical-ness.

What I mean to say is, all of my Ninja Turtles have perished from me having too much fun.

xDeathEaterx
01-21-2008, 01:06 AM
2 of my beloved playstation controllers. One of them was green and see through.

blackmage_nuke
01-21-2008, 04:13 AM
Calculator

I was throwing a rubber in anger (it took me a while to find something that wouldnt break if i threw it) and it smashed the screen.

The Devil
01-21-2008, 07:05 AM
Calculator

I was throwing a rubber in anger (it took me a while to find something that wouldnt break if i threw it) and it smashed the screen.

I've done that although I made the mistake of the calculator (or abacus in this case) not being mine.

Sorry Micheal!

Ouch!
01-21-2008, 07:06 AM
I've broken countless objects in anger. The most expensive of which were my glasses. I've torn apart two pairs of those. It's immensely satisfying.

Jiro
01-21-2008, 08:26 AM
The only thing I can recall is kicking a hole in my wall. I patched it up some time later. I almost threw my laptop out the window for being a heap of junk. Then I remembered, it's not actually mine. :)

The Devil
01-21-2008, 08:31 AM
The only thing I can recall is kicking a hole in my wall. I patched it up some time later. I almost threw my laptop out the window for being a heap of junk. Then I remembered, it's not actually mine. :)

All the destruction and non of the price.

Thats my boy!

I remember when I did that...one of the defining moments of my existence. Learning to destroy without consequence is a necessary quality my good man. :bigsmile:

Avarice-ness
01-21-2008, 08:32 AM
I kicked the paper holder off the printer once, threw my phone and busted it in half, thrown a few random objects at my birds because they wouldn't be quiet.

I throw stuff when annoyed. Usually only the cheap stuff. =x :razz:

ff is da best
01-21-2008, 08:57 AM
ive been angry like crazy but i have never broke any of my possesions because i feel its a waste of time breaking your own stuff when you worked hard to earn it.