PDA

View Full Version : I was called Wise

Martyr
01-21-2008, 12:38 AM
I was accused of being Wise the other day.

I'll admit that I have been known to successfully utilize the laws of cause and effect to make decisions better, but I am not about to consider that I am wise.

Not yet.

I'd want to be an owl first. Or something.

Anyway, what kinds of positive traits do people say you have but you really don't?

Shiny
01-21-2008, 12:41 AM
It's not everyday that people get called a potato chip company.

Martyr
01-21-2008, 12:42 AM
It's not everyday that people get called a potato chip company.

Oh snap! Is that what it meant?

Well, I guess we can close this thread.

Namelessfengir
01-21-2008, 12:44 AM
you sure they weren't calling you a wise ass?

xDeathEaterx
01-21-2008, 12:46 AM
People tell me all the time that I'm talented but I don't see any talent.

Madame Adequate
01-21-2008, 12:54 AM
People say I'm smart when really, I'm an out-and-out genius :bigsmile:

The Devil
01-21-2008, 01:14 AM
People say that I'm the Father of all sin when it's quite obvious that position is already firmly taken by God.

Jiro
01-21-2008, 06:15 AM
People think I'm smart. I just get overly lucky at guessing.

snacks
01-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Whoa Devil, pushing the level of being offensive to the limit.

Old Manus
01-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Whoa Devil, pushing the level of being offensive to the limit.http://p4.xanga.com/45/61/4561eff5918d8a3d7239eb556bfef5445291174.jpg

snacks
01-21-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/~marshall/reference-mullet.jpg

BardTard
01-21-2008, 08:57 PM
People tell me my hair looks hot when it's a mess. It's messy and frizzy. Whatever...

cloud21zidane16
01-21-2008, 09:08 PM
People say im funny when really im just speaking the truth about something:p

Dolentrean
01-21-2008, 09:09 PM
I was called wise a few times back when I was in highschool. I told them that no one in highschool is wise or mature, and that I am just brilliant, so I forgave them the confusion.

The Unknown Guru
01-23-2008, 08:54 AM
Somehow, people seem to like my hair.

Caraliz
01-23-2008, 09:37 AM
i am tall. which i guess might be true. (!!)

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Um - usually I take all compliments directed at me very well unless they are completely blatantly WAY too sugary and insincere.

Also, Martyr, I happen to concur that you're WISE.

Whoa Devil, pushing the level of being offensive to the limit.http://p4.xanga.com/45/61/4561eff5918d8a3d7239eb556bfef5445291174.jpg

QFT

People tell me my hair looks hot when it's a mess. It's messy and frizzy. Whatever...

QFT

All girl's hair looks hot when it's messy and frizzy, and yours is probably no exception.

I was called wise a few times back when I was in highschool. I told them that no one in highschool is wise or mature, and that I am just brilliant, so I forgave them the confusion.

QFT

Tall girls are HOT. Well, maybe I'm just saying that because a crave a girl who can ACTUALLY stand up and look me in the eyes without looking upwards/standing on her tippy-toes. But still.

Rantz
01-23-2008, 12:15 PM
You're crazy, Vance :hahaha:

Some people go "You know what they say about big feet... :jokey:" but no.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 12:53 PM
You're crazy, Vance :hahaha:

Some people go "You know what they say about big feet... :jokey:" but no.

Just you SHUT UP now lest some :skull::skull::skull::skull: is going to go DOWN. *takes up his sporting boxing fists in mock-threat*

Come on, a man can like what he likes and he doesn't need flak from the likes of YOU. ooh. Burn.

Polaris
01-23-2008, 12:57 PM
People call me cleaver <_< dude they are almost as dumb as me for calling me that! :whimper: I wish I was cleaver :whimper:

Old Manus
01-23-2008, 01:14 PM
People call me cleaver <_< dude they are almost as dumb as me for calling me that! :whimper: I wish I was cleaver :whimper:Ironic post of the month

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 01:42 PM
People call me clever <_< dude they are almost as dumb as me for calling me that! :whimper: I wish I was clever:whimper:Ironic post of the month

Uh yeah, it was admittedly hilariously ironic - in its implications that she wants to be a cleaver, though I think it was just a misspelling and she really meant she wants to be CLEVER. And yes. This sort of proved her point, too. Harsh, but true.

Polaris
01-23-2008, 01:50 PM
LOL meh I also wrote "awesome" today! :razz: that doesn't mean I'm not dumb, it's this keyboard :eep: xD

Rye
01-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Short girls are mad adorable. Height differences are adorable. I'm 5'0" and my boyfriend is 6'3", so... xD

People seem to think I'm really smart. While I would say it's mostly the kind of dumber girls in my school who think that, people who are actually exceptionally smart like my boyfriend and various friends on the tubes seem to think this. I'm really not smart, or at least, not anymore. I just have a decent vocabulary and a fetish for researching things on Wiki.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 02:04 PM
LOL meh I also wrote "awesome" today! :razz: that doesn't mean I'm not dumb, it's this keyboard :eep: xD

No no. I didn't really think it was an intentional typo really. Besides, even if it was, no need to feel defensive or feel we're being jerks, we were just kidding. Furthermore, English is your second language no? And - You're from Portugal right?

In that case, whether or not you made that typo intentionally, I must commend you on your otherwise surprisingly firm grasp of the English language. Keep up the good work. :spin:

escobert
01-23-2008, 04:12 PM

you're my tall girl ;)

Rantz
01-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Just you SHUT UP now lest some :skull::skull::skull::skull: is going to go DOWN. *takes up his sporting boxing fists in mock-threat*

Come on, a man can like what he likes and he doesn't need flak from the likes of YOU. ooh. Burn.
Oh Vance I love. You. :chuckle:

Old Manus
01-23-2008, 04:49 PM
People call me clever <_< dude they are almost as dumb as me for calling me that! :whimper: I wish I was clever:whimper:Ironic post of the month

Uh yeah, it was admittedly hilariously ironic - in its implications that she wants to be a cleaver, though I think it was just a misspelling and she really meant she wants to be CLEVER. And yes. This sort of proved her point, too. Harsh, but true.Congratulations on explaining to me the meaning of my post :chef:

escobert
01-23-2008, 04:50 PM

Uh yeah, it was admittedly hilariously ironic - in its implications that she wants to be a cleaver, though I think it was just a misspelling and she really meant she wants to be CLEVER. And yes. This sort of proved her point, too. Harsh, but true.Congratulations on explaining to me the meaning of my post :chef:

we all know you needed it.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 05:24 PM

Oh Vance I love. You. :chuckle:

lmao