PDA

View Full Version : I COULDA DIED JUST THEN!

Arc_Master_14
01-21-2008, 09:20 AM
okay like five minutes ago i was clicking a pen reading death note then then pens clicky thing popped off and flew into my my and i started to choke but i coughed it out fast though. I am still freaked out from this. Now im thinking what if I died i wouldnt have told some people some things ive been trying to tell them for years..

ok topic if you died rigght now what unfinished business would you have?

Jiro
01-21-2008, 09:25 AM
I've still yet to finish school. And marry my girlfriend. So I don't plan on going too soon.

BTW that's why you shouldn't click those damn pens :) Its not really a laughing matter, but it IS slightly funny. Sorry :)

Mirage
01-21-2008, 10:34 AM
ok topic if you died rigght now what unfinished business would you have?

Life.

Sergeant Hartman
01-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Thread over.

Martyr
01-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Before I die, I want to write a good novel. Not just some run-of-the-mill good novel. I've always wanted to write a novel so great that all the great novels in world history would be instantly forgotten or, better yet, burned (except for the Bible, of course). I want to see my great, epic tale as the only one ever studied by students, ever read by anybody. I want to write a novel so great that all who so much as peek inside will be instantly captivated by it's power, never able to return to the world again. And through the power of my widespread book, I will control the direction of the world!

HAHA! The earth will rotate counterclockwise! All world leaders will become capitalist! I will live forever, and you shall meet doom!

BardTard
01-21-2008, 04:08 PM
Before I die, I want to write a good novel.

There's alot of people I'd like to see perform, and I'm not gonna die until I see at least one of them. One more thing, but that's a secret. :D

Also, eat more white chocolate. I don't ask for much out of life.

Heath
01-21-2008, 04:42 PM
I nearly died once due to going on one of those metal toboggan type things in Llandudno years and years ago. You had to push the lever down to accelerate and pull it towards you to slow down. Anyway, me and my sister both went on it. I had no trouble with it and got off fine. Literally five seconds or so after I'd gotten out, my sister who apparently didn't know how to make the thing stop, smashed into my (empty) toboggan. Lovely.

What unfinished business would I have? Well, as Mirage said, life. I want to study history, settle down with a family, speak a second language fluently and make something of myself if I can. All of which I've yet to do and have won't die before doing...

Perhaps I should've added "win a Nobel prize" or "see Everton win the Champion's League" to that list if I'm not going to die until I accomplish them all. I'd be immortal!

Quindiana Jones
01-21-2008, 06:41 PM
I only just got the girl of my dreams. Fuck dying.

LunarWeaver
01-21-2008, 06:46 PM
I need to move the hell out of Indiana and go where it is warm and orange and the air smells of paragon sauce. That would definitely count as unfinished business, like the "I've turned into a ghost and now I'm haunting Christina Ricci" kind of unfinished.

snacks
01-21-2008, 07:10 PM
like the "I've turned into a ghost and now I'm haunting Christina Ricci" kind of unfinished.

lol'd.

Uh, I really don't know tbh. I think I'd be satisfied, but I'd make sure my parents were ok.

Peegee
01-21-2008, 07:26 PM
If I died right now who would destroy mankind? Not you, you love mankind!

= ( now I can't die until I kill everything. Boo.

Jiro
01-22-2008, 12:51 PM
I only just got the girl of my dreams. smurf dying.

That's what I should have said originally. Makes much more sense :D

Old Manus
01-22-2008, 03:52 PM
I only just got the girl of my dreams. smurf dying.She isn't a girl

smittenkitten
01-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Just one more turn? =D

The Devil
01-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Evil never dies!

Although if things were to go a little pear shaped I think I probably would kick Jesus in the balls for always being a jerk to me. :bigsmile:

TyphoonThaReapa
01-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Sorry, but death is not an option for me as of this time. I've have yet to reveal my true ambitions. Death would only mean running away for me...

Lynx
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Sorry, but death is not an option for me as of this time. I've have yet to reveal my true ambitions. Death would only mean running away for me...

same

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2008, 07:19 PM
How do you know if you've got concussion? :(

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Before I die, I want to write a good novel. Not just some run-of-the-mill good novel. I've always wanted to write a novel so great that all the great novels in world history would be instantly forgotten or, better yet, burned (except for the Bible, of course). I want to see my great, epic tale as the only one ever studied by students, ever read by anybody. I want to write a novel so great that all who so much as peek inside will be instantly captivated by it's power, never able to return to the world again. And through the power of my widespread book, I will control the direction of the world!

HAHA! The earth will rotate counterclockwise! All world leaders will become capitalist! I will live forever, and you shall meet doom!

Yes. This is sometime the one thing that just keeps this sail open and this barge of my life afloat, and indeed, moving at a nice good clip along the uncharted ocean of my future.