PDA

View Full Version : How many times a day do/or don't you brush your teeth?

snacks
01-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Just wondering, because it's really not doing me any good brushing twice a day.

Just curious.

BardTard
01-21-2008, 08:02 PM
I brush my teeth in the morning, after I eat and before I go to bed. So at least 3 times.

Captain Maxx Power
01-21-2008, 08:02 PM
About nonce a day.

snacks
01-21-2008, 08:03 PM
I ask as well because it's kind of ironic that I, at one time brushed very rarely and never had any problems with cavities. And then about 2 years ago I started regularly and oh look! My teeth are falling apart.

It might have something to do with all the sweet sweet tea I'm drinking as well.

Tavrobel
01-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Twice a day.

smittenkitten
01-21-2008, 08:36 PM
I try to brush 2 - 3 times a day. I definetly brush once though, I can't remember the last time I forgot to brush. =\

cloud21zidane16
01-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Normally twice, when i get up and go to bed,
also to Skt after drinking say a coke or something sugary you should wait about an hour to brush your teeth otherwise it does you more bad than good. could that be the problem?;)

Orestes
01-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Twice.

The Devil
01-21-2008, 09:43 PM
3 times, once for every meal.

snacks
01-21-2008, 11:22 PM
also to Skt after drinking say a coke or something sugary you should wait about an hour to brush your teeth otherwise it does you more bad than good. could that be the problem?;)

Oh it is, trust me.

My problem is I don't know when to quit drinking sugary drinks so, by the time I know it I've already downed like a gallon of tea or pop. I typically brush and swish with mouthwash twice a day, however that doesn't seem to be stopping the radical deterioration of my teeth. I chipped one off brushing them yesterday (by one i mean a tiny piece) so hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come.

Jess
01-21-2008, 11:24 PM
I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day. :jess:

Mizukaze
01-21-2008, 11:30 PM
usually twice but sometimes 3 if i feel i should lolz.

Skt that sucks...i kinda feel bad for you =/. How old are you? maybe your growing your wisdom teeth and its messin up your other ones somehow.....u said a piece broke so now im not sure lolz. i dont kno try brushing them better and less sweets. hope that helps ^_^

Shlup
01-21-2008, 11:36 PM
I ask as well because it's kind of ironic that I, at one time brushed very rarely and never had any problems with cavities. And then about 2 years ago I started regularly and oh look! My teeth are falling apart.

Same here. Once I started brushing and flossing after meals and stuff, I started getting cavities when I had only had one in my life before. I don't think my eating habits have changed though.

Raebus
01-21-2008, 11:38 PM
I sometimes forget to brush my teeth so at times, its once every three days but never more than that usually.

snacks
01-21-2008, 11:39 PM
usually twice but sometimes 3 if i feel i should lolz.

Skt that sucks...i kinda feel bad for you =/. How old are you? maybe your growing your wisdom teeth and its messin up your other ones somehow.....u said a piece broke so now im not sure lolz. i dont kno try brushing them better and less sweets. hope that helps ^_^

Well, I'm 27. Haha.

I got my wisdom teeth out when I was 18
Protip: Make sure you get put under.

A piece broke because either my teeth are "soft" or I am just really reckless brushing them. The back of the toothbrush banged up against one of the upper front and knocked the teeniest bit off.

Same here. Once I started brushing and flossing after meals and stuff, I started getting cavities when I had only had one in my life before. I don't think my eating habits have changed though.

See same, I mean I'm sure they were "bad" before but I never noticed and never really cared. And then I got like a minor toothache and started swishing and bam. It's like cavity central over here.

Madame Adequate
01-22-2008, 12:03 AM
I brush my teeth when I wake up unless I'm late, before I go to bed, after most meals when I'm at home, and any time my mouth feels nasty. So my brushing ranges from three to seven times per day, usually.

snacks
01-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Holy crap.

Old Man
01-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Every night when I take them out and soak um :rolleyes2

KH-Cloudy
01-22-2008, 01:43 AM
If the next day is a weekend, I usually forget to brush them at night.
I always brush them when I wake up though.
Also anytime when my mouth/teeth feels awkward.

Psychotic
01-22-2008, 05:17 AM
About nonce a day.

I sometimes forget to brush my teeth so at times, its once every three days but never more than that usually.British pride, yo.

Usually twice. Occasionally three times, occasionally once. It probably averages out at two.

Holylulu
01-22-2008, 12:28 PM
When I wake up and before I go to bed. If I got time between the meals too.

Martyr
01-22-2008, 12:42 PM
I brush about 2 or 3 times a day.

I can't even count how many times a day that leaves for me to be not brushing my teeth.

Loony BoB
01-22-2008, 01:34 PM
About nonce a day.

I sometimes forget to brush my teeth so at times, its once every three days but never more than that usually.British pride, yo.

Usually twice. Occasionally three times, occasionally once. It probably averages out at two.
Me too. Very rare that I go for three times, though, so it probably averages out at around 1.94666666667 (rounded to three decimal places).

Jiro
01-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Normally once or twice. Depends on the circumstances really. If I'm way too busy to brush during the morning then its probably just at night, before bed.

louby_4eva
01-22-2008, 04:08 PM

Although that is true it probably isn't the cause of the bad teeth. since you didn't brush your teeth for a long time the plaque actually fills the cavities for you. When you start brushing your teeth again, well the plaque no longer fills the holes. I learnt this because my brother has never had a filling despite the fact that he didn't brush his teeth for about 4 years and I always needed them even though I brush my teeth twice a day. That also answers the actual topic :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Zeldy
01-22-2008, 07:43 PM
About nonce a day.

Me too. Very rare that I go for three times, though, so it probably averages out at around 1.94666666667 (rounded to three decimal places).
I'm pretty much the same. IT'S SUCH A CHORE, but If I'm going out it's a must otherwise that's just gross.

The Devil
01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm pretty much the same. IT'S SUCH A CHORE, but If I'm going out it's a must otherwise that's just gross.

I like a lazy gal! Only the bad girls ever join my side.

Zeldy
01-22-2008, 07:54 PM

I like a lazy gal! Only the bad girls ever join my side.
You're such a creep.

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2008, 08:33 PM
I don't brush my teeth 36,542 times a day.

Jojee
01-22-2008, 09:03 PM
W..T...F is with the yellow links.

Please tell me it ain't so.

Cleansation
01-22-2008, 09:35 PM
I always brush my teeth in the morning but as i usually pass out later on i rarely brush them before going to bed.

Caraliz
01-22-2008, 10:52 PM
ever since i have obtained a rechargable electric toothbrush for 17 dollars i am astounded at how much fun brushing teeth is!

except i am still lazy so it's about once a day, when i wake up. or later on if i'm going somewhere. but if i'm staying in, you'd better believe i'm not brushing 'em. :love:

Yuffie514
01-24-2008, 04:36 AM
Once in the morning and once before bedtime.

Araciel
01-24-2008, 06:24 AM
Once a day, before bed. Sometimes I miss a day.

LanceOfTime
01-24-2008, 07:03 PM
once...i was twice for a while...but i had 7 cavities anyways....WTF???...so i say fuck it...ill pay to get my teeth filled and have cyborg teeth

Ace14
01-24-2008, 07:15 PM
I used to never brush my teeth when I was really little then I had 9 cavities so I started to twice everyday with mouth was but no flossing, flossing annoys me. So my teeth got better so now I miss a few times when I'm really tired or when I'm running late.