PDA

View Full Version : Quicky for yinz.

snacks
01-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Is there a way to change it, so that this is my default font and etc every time I post? Or do I have to keep changing it each time I post?

Just curious really :mad:

XxSephirothxX
01-21-2008, 08:13 PM
You shouldn't use it, anyway, because it's an absolutely abhorrent color that anyone using Classic (ie, anyone with sense) can't see.

snacks
01-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh right, well I was just wondering if I had to change it every time is all >_>;;

XxSephirothxX
01-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah, there's no way to save your formatting style. You could copy/paste the tags into every message you post.

snacks
01-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Zoinks that's alot of work, but thanks anyways! ^_^

o_O
01-21-2008, 08:36 PM
You used to be able to set a default font and colour, didn't you?

I could've sworn you could. Hsu used to post in blue every post...

XxSephirothxX
01-21-2008, 08:37 PM
I could just be wrong, but if you can I don't know how to do it. :p

Leeza
01-21-2008, 10:07 PM
Other than making a tag, I don't believe there's ever been a default for this... and we're not about to start making tags for everyone. :)

o_O
01-21-2008, 10:20 PM
I never actually tried to do it, I just assumed that since there were so many people who consistently posted in a different colour/font/size that there must have been some sort of setting somewhere. :p

snacks
01-21-2008, 11:15 PM
Other than making a tag, I don't believe there's ever been a default for this... and we're not about to start making tags for everyone. :)

Not even just for me? :bateyes:

Haha, no I was curious it must take alot of dedication for someone to use the same font/color all the time.

o_O
01-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Leeza's already got her tag. :p

crono_logical
01-22-2008, 12:08 AM
You used to be able to set a default font and colour, didn't you?

I could've sworn you could. Hsu used to post in blue every post...I know there was a hack back on Squally's old vB2 board that let users do this, since I used it to embed javascript in all of my posts to make my text change colour depending on mouse events :p It was actually more a post header/footer each user could set :p Others used it to embed a table so it looked like all of their posts had a custom image background as well :p

It would be pretty simple to do in vB3 as well, but I don't think that's such a good idea on a forum this size :p

Roto13
01-22-2008, 02:29 AM
You shouldn't use it, anyway, because it's an absolutely abhorrent color that anyone using Classic (ie, anyone with sense) can't see.

It's pretty awful for everyone using default (ie, anyone who isn't a ridiculous wannabe oldbie) too. :p