PDA

View Full Version : Time off

Rye
01-21-2008, 11:51 PM
I have a week off from school, because it's Regent's Week (In NY, we have Regent State Finals on top of normal finals, and we take them either in the middle of the year before second semester, or at the end of the year depending on the Regents.) However, I don't have any because I'm a senior. I only have one short final for an Economics class. I also had my hours cut from work because it's after Christmas and retail stores do that, so I can just get some well needed relaxation.

All I want to do this week is sleep in late, read everyday, play Halo 3, talk to my boyfriend, hang out with my friends and shop. :bigsmile:

What do you do when you have a week off from everything?

snacks
01-21-2008, 11:54 PM
The last 2 years has been a week off.

However during the weekends or any extended time off, I usually just sleep alot and play a ton of halo or something. PoP is really kicking my arse right now so I've given up on that.

Martyr
01-21-2008, 11:54 PM
When I have a week off from everything, I work like hell on ym side jobs, if I got them. Otherwise I do laundry, get my hair cut, and hide away from everybody who causes me stress (that is - EVERYBODY), and drink whiskey until I need to show my face in public again.

Raebus
01-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Work out the question that is, what is the meaning of life.

Rantz
01-21-2008, 11:57 PM
I had today off after weeks of a busy schedule and the last few days being "do all of the work a week before deadline" days. I simply stayed at home and really relaxed. If I ever have more time off, though, I often go to visit my family, I watch a lot of movies and occasionally play games.

Madame Adequate
01-22-2008, 12:06 AM
Videogames.

'Course, I do that anyway. Stuff doesn't actually change for me. I guess because I've got a totally sweet deal in terms of college and as long as I put some time into my graded work I've got a really, really easy ride? xD

cloud21zidane16
01-22-2008, 12:37 AM
Normally just chill, see friends, lay in, stay up even later and maybe start a new video game:) I love time off;)

Tallulah
01-22-2008, 12:40 AM
What is week off? :p

Ichimonji
01-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Depends. If I'm in North Bay, or I have access to get to North Bay, I'll hang out with all my friends and party it up. However, if I'm stuck on residence I'll mostly play videogames/watch movies seeing as everyone leaves the residence if there's a week off.

Which reminds me; I get a week off at the end of February!

Breine
01-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Sleep in late, watch a lot of TV/movies and play some video games.

smittenkitten
01-22-2008, 03:17 PM
I have a week off as well. ^__^ I'm cleaning, watching Disney movies, packing and moving flat. :)

The Devil
01-22-2008, 03:41 PM
I dunno what I'd do if I had time off...I mean being evil is kinda my thing!

Peegee
01-22-2008, 03:51 PM
You play Halo 3?

I don't know anything about Rye =P

When I have a vacation I usually travel. If I don't travel I would spend literally 16 hours a day on World of Warcraft. In a week I can get all of my armor by grinding battlegrounds =o

Terrible waste of time but the payoff is um...I'm not sure.

Jess
01-22-2008, 05:00 PM
In my time off I usually do college work, stat up late but catch up on sleep during the day, drive, watch movies and go out with friends. :jess:

Lynx
01-22-2008, 06:26 PM
i remember regents week it was such a nice week. i rarely take time off from work in the winter but in the summertime i take time off to travel. i go to lake george or fly out to las vegas or something.

escobert
01-22-2008, 06:38 PM
I have the next two days off. I'll sleep talk to liz and play video games xD

Zeldy
01-22-2008, 06:44 PM
I had a neat week last week, I only had to go into school for exams and then could come home. It was study leave -- so I was meant to be revising but I just played guitar hero and stayed up stupidly late. I had a few days when I had no exams and I just slept and watched TV~

The Devil
01-22-2008, 06:47 PM
I had a neat week last week, I only had to go into school for exams and then could come home. It was study leave -- so I was meant to be revising but I just played guitar hero and stayed up stupidly late. I had a few days when I had no exams and I just slept and watched TV~

Sloth!

Good girl!

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2008, 07:20 PM
I hate you, ROY. I want a week off. :(

The Devil
01-22-2008, 07:38 PM
I hate you, ROY. I want a week off. :(

You don't get time off from me. Don't think you can ask for it ever again, or you're fired.

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Say that again, and you'll be the Fired one, friend. To a cinder.

The Devil
01-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Say that again, and you'll be the Fired one, friend. To a cinder.

Suck it up, princess. You, my good friend, have delusions of grandeur. You're grand. Just not THAT grand.

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2008, 07:55 PM
Says the man who thought he was greater than God?

The Devil
01-22-2008, 07:57 PM
Says the man who thought he was greater than God?

I was and still am, but I'll concede defeat. Sadly, so few of my fellow angels could see the errors in judgment God had made in his teachings.

Still, don't feel too blue. You're my right hand man for now and ever, after all.

Dark Eternal Knight
01-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Work out the question that is, what is the meaning of life.

LOL

I always spend a little time each day to search for new answers to that question...

/endcheesiness

Time off...usually it's spent reading something, playing 360 and WoW, finding new music, or hanging out with my girlfriend. We're usually pretty content with staying in and not spending money (she plays WoW more than I do), so we generally end up staying at home and bummin it.

Caraliz
01-23-2008, 03:01 AM
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. & then go out. & then sleeeeeeeeeeep.

Bahamut2000X
01-23-2008, 03:04 AM
What I do in my spare time is too scary to conceive for sane minds.

Shlup
01-23-2008, 04:18 AM
I love time off. Two and a half more weeks until I have a week off!

I usually spend my break lounging. Nothing accomplished at all.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Um...

GAMING FTW?