PDA

View Full Version : A new way to be a dumbass

Martyr
01-22-2008, 01:27 AM
I just realized that I can send a private message to myself!!!!!!!!!! :moomba:

I haven't read it yet!!! :eek:

Has anybody else done this before?

I'll make the topic:" What are your forum dwelling habits that you think are somewhat individual to you or that you personally invented even though you didn't probably invent it at all?

Perhaps you include spoilers in your posts. Maybe you click on your avatar to escape a thread quickly without scrolling?

snacks
01-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Uhhhhhhhh, I don't really do anything special just bold alot.

xDeathEaterx
01-22-2008, 02:15 AM
No I just hit the end button on the keyboard to quickly escape a thread and then go back to General Chat, or whatever.

[M] Apollo
01-22-2008, 02:18 AM
I've PM'd The Ramza before.

It's a good way to keep yourself from forgetting things.

Edit: Dammit! Wrong account. The Ramza will just repost this after the Mafia game ends, or The Ramza die.

The Ramza had to edit in The Ramza too, just so The Ramza could keep authentic.

Sorry Mods, :(.

Goldenboko
01-22-2008, 02:27 AM
New way to be a dumbass: Post using your mafia account.

o_O
01-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Once I was at work and there was some code I needed to get home, but my email wasn't working and I didn't have my flash drive on me so I PMed it to myself. :p

Ramza Beoulve
01-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Ramza;2405802']I've PM'd The Ramza before.

It's a good way to keep yourself from forgetting things.

Edit: Dammit! Wrong account. The Ramza will just repost this after the Mafia game ends, or The Ramza die.

The Ramza had to edit in The Ramza too, just so The Ramza could keep authentic.

Sorry Mods, :(.... the hell?:confused:

Meh, whatever. Anyways, I tend to open every subforum in different tabs, and then open every thread I'm interested in, read them, and close them furiously.

Or just searching someone on the forum to find a thread I cannot remember the name, but I remember who posted on it.