PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood (DS)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-22-2008, 04:06 PM
This is the name of Bioware's new handheld Sonic RPG...so are you gonna buy it? I'm buying it because every RPG from Bioware is magically delicious IMHO.:D

Ichimonji
01-22-2008, 04:21 PM
The game looks pretty good, and it reminds me of a hybrid between Super Mario RPG and Mario & Luigi. I'm hoping it'll be just as fun, too. I'm not a fan of the mandatory all-stylus controls a la Phantom Hourglass, but that can be overlooked if it's fun.

So far it seems to be turning out well.

Dreddz
01-22-2008, 05:41 PM
I knew I was going to own this game since the moment it was announced.

KentaRawr!
01-22-2008, 05:44 PM
I remember hearing about it, but I've not seen any of it. I'm off to the internet.

ljkkjlcm9
01-22-2008, 06:01 PM
wish I knew more about it

THE JACKEL

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-22-2008, 06:05 PM
wish I knew more about it

THE JACKAL

Go to IGN or Gamespot to learn more...just don't ask me to post a link it's too much work for me.

JKTrix
01-22-2008, 07:24 PM
So far, the game's going on Bioware's reputation. For me, that's not enough to warrant a 'buy' yet. There's some interesting bits of information in the most recent Nintendo Power magazine. The name 'Elite Beat Agents' gets thrown around when talking about Sonic's battle system. You'd actually find more information on the game off of Kotaku than IGN or Gamespot right now, as no real information on the game has been officially released to any of the game sites.

It's likely pretty far away anyway, so for now it's not taking up much of my mindspace.

Markus. D
01-23-2008, 04:59 AM
Bioware has made some amazing games. So yes.

JKTrix
02-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Pics here (http://www.videogamer.com/ds/sonic_chronicles/screenshots.html)