PDA

View Full Version : Things You Associate With EoFF

Evastio
01-23-2008, 03:24 AM
After hearing a lot of talk about cookies on EoFF I think about EoFF whenever someone mentions them.

So do you have anything that you associate EoFF with? (Eg: crying aloud with mirth and merriment, Cookie Monster, etc.)

The Devil
01-23-2008, 03:27 AM
The Devil approves of this topic.

http://www.uesp.net/w/images/Fishystick.jpg

Also whenever I see a clown I think of Quin oddly.

Arc_Master_14
01-23-2008, 03:30 AM
The show Jojo circus or when anyone asks me to dance lol Anthony will under stand those but for me a lone (and maybe others) the word mafia lol everytime i hear that whteher its my friends making a joke i thikk of da game lol but more importantly whenver my friend daivs does something randomly stupid I dont know why but i think of Jessweee lol dont know why tho

Marshall Banana
01-23-2008, 03:34 AM
Rude drivers.

Bahamut2000X
01-23-2008, 03:39 AM
A whole lot of silly nonsense. :p

Evastio
01-23-2008, 03:39 AM
The Devil approves of this topic.

Also whenever I see a clown I think of Quin oddly.
I'm glad you do. :D

Your post just made me remember that I associate devils with EoFF seeing as how we've had quite a few memorable members with Devil related usernames.

Martyr
01-23-2008, 03:49 AM
I definitely think of eoff when I get into some kind of absurd, philosophical debate about religion or politics with stubborn or thickheaded people who would prefer to shout over me than consider my ideas.

Then again, I also think of Cubans and Northerners.

Ace14
01-23-2008, 05:04 AM
I usually associate eoff with final fantasy, as strange as it may seem this site just gives off some sort of final fantasyish feeling. Also whenever I see smiley faces like ^_^ I think of eoff.

Jiro
01-23-2008, 05:07 AM
I think of eoff everytime I see anything FF related. And now cookies and The Devil.

EDIT: And smurfs :)

Momiji
01-23-2008, 05:09 AM
COPY PASTE DUH

:p

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 05:48 AM
A Dictatorship!

also...

I definitely think of eoff when I get into some kind of absurd, philosophical debate about religion or politics with stubborn or thickheaded people who would prefer to shout over me than consider my ideas.

YES!

Vermachtnis
01-23-2008, 06:00 AM
Nonsensicle stuff.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 06:04 AM
Nonsensical stuff.

That too.

Though, you misspelled nonsensical. Fix'd.

fire_of_avalon
01-23-2008, 06:07 AM
Squids, octopi and H.P. Lovecraft.

Calliope
01-23-2008, 07:49 AM
COPY PASTE DUH

*high-five*

I said that to someone at work last week and they couldn't figure out why I was laughing :D

Nominus Experse
01-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Smurfs and whatnot

Randgris
01-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Morphine. Takes the pain away while keeping you extra high. :cool:

Jiro
01-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Hm, I'll try and score some brownie points. Whenever I meet someone really cool and nice etc. I think "they just HAVE to be a EoFF member. Everyone there is really good!"
Does that win me anything? :D

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 12:14 PM
Hm, I'll try and score some brownie points. Whenever I meet someone really cool and nice etc. I think "they just HAVE to be a EoFF member. Everyone there is really good!"

YES. My respect and gratitude at this immense compliment. Thank you. :greenie:

COPY PASTE DUH

*high-five*

I said that to someone at work last week and they couldn't figure out why I was laughing :D

You my friend just made my day.

Jiro
01-23-2008, 12:25 PM

Without trying to sound like a suck up, that means a lot to me. Respect is worth more than all the currency in the world.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 12:36 PM

Without trying to sound like a suck up, that means a lot to me. Respect is worth more than all the currency in the world.

So VERY true, I agree. Boy, I just end up liking you more and more: into my buddy list you go!

Jiro
01-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Why thank you! I will buddy you too. I know associate respect with Vincent which in turn is associated with EoFF. Yay for the best forum and best people ever!

Corny much? :D

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Why thank you! I will buddy you too. I know associate respect with Vincent which in turn is associated with EoFF. Yay for the best forum and best people ever!

Corny much? :D

Yes. That was admittedly a lil too corny!

Still, thank you again for the continued glowing praise. You really are a good friend. :greenie:

Jiro
01-23-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm also going to say that my girlfriend reminds me of EoFF. Because I showed her my posts in this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/114026-i-coulda-died-just-then.html) thread. And she loved me. So EoFF made my girl love me more, which is fantastic :D

Rye
01-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Chicken and Kool-Aid.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Chicken and Kool-Aid.

OK it's true, the way you made this into the in-joke it is today WAS admittedly hilarious for a very long time, but I must say - its starting to get a lil old now due to the over-exposure and outstaying it's welcome. Still, your efforts to preserve it's memory as one of the easily most funny memories I have of reading some random EoEo thread are commendable, but simply, overdone.

Rye
01-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Chicken and Kool-Aid.

OK it's true, the way you made this into the in-joke it is today WAS admittedly hilarious for a very long time, but I must say - its starting to get a lil old now due to the over-exposure and outstaying it's welcome. Still, your efforts to preserve it's memory as one of the easily most funny memories I have of reading some random EoEo thread are commendable, but simply, overdone.

Who ARE you? The ambassador of EoFF? If you don't like me mentioning chicken and kool-aid, then there's cute little link called the "Add Rye to Ignore List" in my profile. Click it. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy. Ohhhh baby, click it again~ :kaoclove:

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Chicken and Kool-Aid.

Who ARE you? The ambassador of EoFF? If you don't like me mentioning chicken and kool-aid, then there's cute little link called the "Add Rye to Ignore List" in my profile. Click it. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy. Ohhhh baby, click it again~ :kaoclove:

Uh.

Actually.

No.

I happen to like you as a member quite a lot, though the rampant sex-obsession disturbs me a lot, since ultimately your heart belongs to MILF. Don't patronize me with such flirts.

Otherwise, keep up the good work, hon.

fire_of_avalon
01-23-2008, 03:35 PM
K Vincent, the running commentary needs to slow down to a walk, if you catch my drift.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-23-2008, 04:05 PM
K Vincent, the running commentary needs to slow down to a walk, if you catch my drift.

Fine. I'll follow whatever reasonably voiced demands you happen to make of me, or any of my friends or followers for that matter.

Fine.

snacks
01-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Cookie.

Garnie
01-23-2008, 05:34 PM
huggles for somke reason and lul

Quindiana Jones
01-23-2008, 08:14 PM
Whenever I get really depressed and want to just kill myself, I always think "No, Arthur, wait. It could be worse. You could be that EoFF lad Psychotic. Now there's a hemorrhoid of society."

It always cheers me up.

Bahamut2000X
01-23-2008, 08:26 PM
"No, Arthur, wait. It could be worse. You could be that EoFF lad Psychotic. Now there's a hemorrhoid of society."

You win right there just for the usage of the term 'hemorrhoid of society'. :exdee:

Quindiana Jones
01-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah, but you don't see me getting a Ciddie for it, do you? :mad2:

Breine
01-23-2008, 08:43 PM
A bunch of wacky-dacky people :bigsmile:

Bahamut2000X
01-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Yeah, but you don't see me getting a Ciddie for it, do you? :mad2:

They should make that a category in the next ciddies. Though Psychotic would probably win that. :monster:

Ouch!
01-24-2008, 03:47 AM
Squids, octopi and H.P. Lovecraft.
Oddly enough (or perhaps not) so do I.

Also, Citizen Kane.

The Devil
01-24-2008, 04:34 AM
Whenever I get really depressed and want to just kill myself, I always think "No, Arthur, wait. It could be worse. You could be that EoFF lad Psychotic. Now there's a hemorrhoid of society."

It always cheers me up.

This is just made of WIN so much.