PDA

View Full Version : A few of my remixes.

JCE3000GT
01-23-2008, 05:13 AM
Nevermind, I was sort of expecting a response like the one below.

Moderator or Administrtor feel free to delete this topic and remove my account. I came here for two reasons and they aren't worth it anylonger.

Avarice-ness
01-23-2008, 10:12 PM
So, you just changed the songs. That's not really a remix, a song from a different game just places in a certain area or zone of another game.

Okay *raises SD fangirl sign* feel free to -never- think it's a good idea to change any of the SoM music again.
Thanks.

Edit: Wow, sorry about that I guess. Basically I just restated what you said in your youtube video's, you integrated songs into other games.

I don't see how coding a song from an emulator game to another is something that would musically excite me. Congrats on being able to make it so zone songs in one game are from different games, but I guess I'm not one of those people who are naturally excited about it.
Also, leaving a forum because one person (even if you were expecting it) isn't that great, I'm sure you have other coding talents that don't involve replacing game songs, you can always show us those.

Roto13
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
*headdesk*

Raebus
02-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh no, someone gave you an honest opinion that you didn't like.

OH NOES.

Roogle
02-07-2008, 02:30 PM
It is inappropriate to make fun of members indirectly or directly. This thread will be closed in accordance with the wishes of JCE3000GT. He had a long day and could not want to deal with that.

And, yes, this thread is closed because its point is no longer applicable to this specific forum. I can't help it if that coincides with what the topic starter wanted!

crono_logical
02-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I think it's more appropriate the thread be closed for degenerating into spam rather than because the thread owner wanted it, like normal thread policy :p