PDA

View Full Version : Protecting Mustadio

Skyblade
01-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Ok, I'm at the first mission in the Clockwork City. Mustadio leaves your party when you enter the city, and he rejoins when you leave the city and the mission starts. But, those jerks who captured him removed all his equipment, so he has no long range weapons, no +HP gear, nothing. Does that keep him from rushing into battle and getting killed in the very first turn? No. Does anyone have any advice on how to keep this fool alive?

Gilthanes
01-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Unless its different on the psp version, Mustadio doesnt have to stay alive that battle. The enemies typically kill him in 1, if not 2 hits.

If the psp version expects you to have higher speed than their entire team, and the ability to kill them all before they ever make 1 single turn, then I feel bad for the psp version cuz thats sounds rough :)

Skyblade
01-23-2008, 04:36 PM
No, I don't have to keep him alive. I just don't like my people dying. Even when they deserve it as much as he does for running into battle totally unarmed.

Hazzard
01-23-2008, 09:39 PM
You might as well forget about him in this battle, he's of no use to you anyway considering he's unarmed and killed within an enemy's first or second turn.

Just pick off the enemies one by one, constant healing if your HP is low, and that's it really. Pretty easy battle to tell the truth.

dodhungry
01-23-2008, 11:09 PM
for that battle I always went with 5 chemist and equiped them all with guns. Not the fastist way to win the battle but easy none of the less.

Suiko Jin
01-24-2008, 07:48 AM
I usually use like two knights to go right toward Mustadio to protect him. Those Knights usually have item as the secondary skill or Martial Arts with Chakra and revive learned.

And Mustadio is not a fool... he is awesomeness. :O

Zechs
01-27-2008, 11:29 AM
I never really had a problem with Mustadio dying. I always had Monks at the wall entrance, and one to the right to climb the wall. With high speed, my monks acted first, and they were the targets.

Roogle
02-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Skyblade is referring to the battle in which Mustadio and Besrodio are captured by the Barte Company. Mustadio manages to join the battle as a hostage and enters the battle with no weapons or armor; bear in mind, however, that Mustadio is not required to survive the battle to win.

Mustadio has survived for me on a few playthroughs because he still access to his Snipe skill set. Because of this, if my characters are able to cross the map quickly enough, he will be able to escape to safety.