PDA

View Full Version : Argh!

The Martian Successor
01-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Oh crap! Where the hell's my copy of FFIX!?

Suggestions on where to buy a replacement copy?

SeeDRankLou
01-23-2008, 04:30 PM
I would think your best bet is Ebay.

cloud21zidane16
01-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Shame on you for losing such a great game lol:p
yep go for Ebay, or maybe Amazon:)

The Martian Successor
01-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Its not my fault! My family hates video games and take every opportunity to "accidently" step on them or lose them. I found my memory card the other week. its been lost for a year :D

cloud21zidane16
01-24-2008, 12:27 AM
Its not my fault! My family hates video games and take every opportunity to "accidently" step on them or lose them. I found my memory card the other week. its been lost for a year :D

aha! You should buy another memory card as well, i bet their cheap now:)

Heath
01-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Good luck getting another copy of FFIX. From my experience, finding another copy of VII, VIII and X in a second hand game shop is pretty easy (at least in Wales anyway) but I can't say I've seen many copies of IX around. I suppose IX is just worth keeping hold of more than the others, eh?

cloud21zidane16
01-25-2008, 12:10 AM
Good luck getting another copy of FFIX. From my experience, finding another copy of VII, VIII and X in a second hand game shop is pretty easy (at least in Wales anyway) but I can't say I've seen many copies of IX around. I suppose IX is just worth keeping hold of more than the others, eh?

Yeah i never see IX in shops either which is sad really, but i just checked on ebay and theres loads lol:D

Rantz
01-25-2008, 02:41 PM
In Sweden it's still fairly easy (and cheap) to get a hold of first-hand copies, but that may change, unfortunately. There should be a never ending flow of Final Fantasy games.

Breine
01-25-2008, 04:37 PM
In Sweden it's still fairly easy (and cheap) to get a hold of first-hand copies, but that may change, unfortunately. There should be a never ending flow of Final Fantasy games.

It's the same in Denmark. I could link you to this Danish site with both Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX on sale as first-hand copies, but that wouldn't help much I reckon. Try on either eBay or Amazon.