PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Odd Lines

Evastio
01-24-2008, 12:23 AM
So are there any weird (but appropriate) lines out there that you've said or heard from someone before? (So not from TV, internet, or a game but from an actual person you were around) Here's a few of mine:

"Attack him children!!!" (Said)

"Who's the monkey lady?" (Said)

"That's the greatest thing I've ever seen." (Heard)
"No! You're the greatest thing I've ever seen!!" (Said)

"My nose can run faster than you!!" (Said)

"What're you doing!? That's gross!!" (Said)
"I'm looking for nose nuggets." (Heard)

Vincent, Thunder God
01-24-2008, 12:33 AM
Wow. Those were some weirded out ones.

I could list so many that would be totally inappropriate on so may levels. Let me see what I can put through my content filter.

Araciel
01-24-2008, 01:28 AM
http://www.beautiful-bass.com/images/sguiggly-line.gif

PS - I'm clever.

Fonzie
01-24-2008, 01:29 AM

PS - I'm clever.

Thread over.

Evastio
01-24-2008, 02:34 AM

PS - I'm clever.
Unacceptable. You didn't follow the thread's rules.

At least draw the line coming out of someone's mouth (sarcasm). :rolleyes2

Bunny
01-24-2008, 02:55 AM
My girlfriend and her college roommate were talking about how they would react and act as members of the Middle Ages. My response to their details on how they would live their lives was as follows:

"You guys are being way too optimistic about the Middle Ages. It was more like 'Death to everyone!'"

I squealed the last bit and then went right back to browsing the internet.

Martyr
01-24-2008, 05:11 AM
Apparently, I say wierd stuff all the time, but it's not like I write it down.

I'll say something plenty retarded or whacked out soon enough.

BardTard
01-24-2008, 05:44 AM
1. "SWEET CORN NUGGETS!!!" (said... kinda...)

My sister was over and we were watching Law&Order and saw some girl eating a box of cereal that was called Sweet Corn Nuggets and we started laughing so hard saying it sounded like something you'd shout out in excitement like OH MY GOD! NO WAY! Now I say it all the time. I'm now capable of not laughing (as much) when I say it.

2. "and shout to the silver of the moon, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!" some weird stranger guy on a dating service my mom is on, he wrote that in some creepy poem to my mom

3. "Raise your hand if you cannot hear me!" -spoken by my middle school principal. Moron.

Dolentrean
01-24-2008, 05:48 AM
(While playing the Six degrees of Keven Bacon)

"I bet you could connect Kurt Rustles walrus mustache in Tombstone to Sean Conrrys beard in The Hunt For Red October using nothing but facial hair..." - Said by me

(Talking about 300 in a supermarket)

me - THIS IS SAFEWAY!

my friend sean - no... THIS IS POPPYCOCK! (Points to a box of something called Poppycock)

NeoCracker
01-24-2008, 06:11 AM
"Chicks dig Giant Robots."

"I will destroy this entire town if I have to in order to prove i'm the good guy!" (Both from Magus XLR. I know this probably isn't the exact quote, but you get the point.)

"People who eat pickles are good people." - FF IX

Araciel
01-24-2008, 06:17 AM
Ahhh ok I actually read the posts as opposed to the title of the thread...when I was in Katimavik, a Canadian youth volunteer program, I lived with 10 other young people for like...7 months, and we had a quote board. Whenever someone said something stupidly hilarious, it went on the board...We all got one at the end...I lost mine :@ but to me, the funniest one was

'Don't make me love myself and spill it on you'...yeah...

Vermachtnis
01-24-2008, 06:30 AM
My friends say odd stuff all the time. I can't remember them exactally though.

"I found this one neat store. They had whips, chains, and leather stuff. I think it may have for D&D players." ~ Carry (an incredably niave friend of mine.)

"Your ability to get lost is outstanding. But what is even more outstanding is your ability to get unlost. I mean how the :skull::skull::skull::skull: did we leave thirty minutes late, drive past the same Food City three times, and steal wind up on time. You are a genious among idiots." Rachel to Me

"When you are standing there and quiet you appear smart. But then you open your mouth and it becomes quite obvious you are indeed and idiot. But you keep on talking and the crap you say starts to make since. But in reality you have dropped the intellegence of everyone around you. Congradulations, everytime you open your mouth it is the equilevance of five of that puppy story at the end of Billy Madison." Rachel to Me again.

"Yea it is cute. So much so I want to punch you." ~ Chris

Big D
01-24-2008, 07:59 AM
"I found this one neat store. They had whips, chains, and leather stuff. I think it may have for D&D players." ~ Carry (an incredably niave friend of mine.)

"Your ability to get lost is outstanding. But what is even more outstanding is your ability to get unlost. I mean how the did we leave thirty minutes late, drive past the same Food City three times, and steal wind up on time. You are a genious among idiots." Rachel to Me

"When you are standing there and quiet you appear smart. But then you open your mouth and it becomes quite obvious you are indeed and idiot. But you keep on talking and the crap you say starts to make since. But in reality you have dropped the intellegence of everyone around you. Congradulations, everytime you open your mouth it is the equilevance of five of that puppy story at the end of Billy Madison." Rachel to Me again.Those are brilliant.

I've heard a few in my time...

We were assembling a barbecue at my place. There was a hole in its body, which was on the plans and seemed important for no reason we could figure out. My housemate joking assessed it as:

It's a load-bearing hole.Another time, we were talking about how expensive it's become to stay in a hall of residence. I talked about the place I used to live in:
Back in '03 it cost under $7500... but now it's over 9000.I had no idea I'd said it until the others explained why they'd begun to rofl.

Levian
01-24-2008, 08:45 AM
just something from yesterday, which is as far as my memory goes:

"Don't stay outside too long, you'll go blind"
"BIRTH-SHOES!!!"

what the heck is birth-shoes? sounds useful.

Bahamut2000X
01-24-2008, 03:28 PM
"Have you ever made love to a sponge before?" -My friend Grant.

He proceeded to explain the thought process that led to that question, I'll spare your brains though.

The Devil
01-24-2008, 03:30 PM
"Mind THE GAP"

"I would nail her so hard that she'll be puking my children!"

rubah
01-24-2008, 05:17 PM
I kept a list of quotes back in 7th or 8th grade, inspired by <a href="http://www.theninemuses.net/quotes/">"Ellie Rosenthal"</a> (she doesn't link to this section from her front site, how queer), but I have since stopped remembering them.

Fynn
01-24-2008, 05:27 PM
I had a Tirolian over once during an exchange and we were speaking English.
'You wanna play snooker?' I said. He gave me a confused look so I continued, gesticulating 'You know, with balls?'
'Oh.' he said 'You mean like soccer?'

It's not that funny when I say it, but I had a nice laugh then...

We also used to play a lot of Soul Calibur and we had lines like:
'Mitsurugi gonna kick some Raphael butt!'

Mirage
01-24-2008, 05:38 PM
I said "have a nice weekend" on a wednesday. It was at a job interview too.

BardTard
01-24-2008, 08:12 PM
"Those damn noobs and their hopscotch." - my friend Blaine just said that. It made me lol.

Lynx
01-24-2008, 08:37 PM
originally said by one of my friends "holy buckets!" he said it so much i say it quite often.

not to be too gross but "ive got to piss like a race horse"

Evastio
01-24-2008, 11:41 PM
I was hoping that there'd be more "real life" odd lines and not ones from TV, comics, books, and stuff since it's a lot more amusing. Lines that you hear from people personally are a lot more funny and unexpected. When it's on TV, comics, books, and stuff it becomes too typical and expected.

These may be somewhat inappropriate lines.

"Come back here!!! Right now!! Don't make me pee on you!!!" (Heard from some random girl outside)

"What an ugly guy!! Yet I'm somewhat, attracted to you." (Heard from a random guy outside)

Don't ask me what kind of people live in my area. :yuck:

Leen-Leen
01-25-2008, 12:04 AM
I say and hear a lot of weird things xD I just don't remember them all, but ... let's see what I can remember ...

"What does the word 'decapitated' mean?"
"That when you're decapitated you become a butterfly?"

"Miss, I have to go to the bathroom!"
"Do you really need to go?"
"Well, I mean, I have to go to the bathroom, but it's not like I'm going to explode, if that's what you meant."

And then there was this guy who was playing scissors while we were taking a Physics Test, and then suddenly the scissors fell on the floor. And then he yells, "NO! THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I LOVED!"

xD Oh, good times.

oddler
01-25-2008, 12:06 AM
And then there was this guy who was playing scissors while we were taking a Physics Test, and then suddenly the scissors fell on the floor. And then he yells, "NO! THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I LOVED!"

Awesome. :exdee:

xDeathEaterx
01-25-2008, 01:24 AM
"Why am I looking in the fridge for my tax papers?" -my mom

BardTard
01-25-2008, 02:07 AM
"Thank you. I love trees."

I said that in reply to a myspace picture comment. I was hugging a tree. It sounded funny when I typed it.

Vermachtnis
01-25-2008, 02:23 AM

That has got to be the funniest thing posted so far :D

The Devil
01-25-2008, 03:49 AM

That has got to be the funniest thing posted so far :D

You are indeed correct. ;)

KentaRawr!
01-25-2008, 06:55 PM
There's only one I can remember immediately, and I got it off a T.V. show. :monster:

"Surely you can't be serious!"

"I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."

Quindiana Jones
01-25-2008, 07:00 PM
During a fire drill, a teacher called to her students:

"Line up in the fire!"

She must've really hated them.

BardTard
01-25-2008, 07:00 PM
That reminds me of something from The Stupids.

Waiter: "May I recommend the cashew chicken?"
Girl: "You'll get your cash when we get our parents back."
Boy: "Yeah, and don't call us chicken!"

Evastio
01-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Hah hah. :D Kids sure say the darnest things. :rolleyes2 (I should really cut it out with the Bill Cosby quotes)

That reminds me of this other kid who was running around with his report card in his hands saying "I got the perfect mark!!! Twos and threes!!!" I really hope he isn't talking about percentages. :rolleyes2

James Leopold
01-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Me: I just got dedicated!
Brother: I just had a poo!

Questionaire: Do you think that shops are too expensive?
Me: Your mother was too expensive...

Bahamut2000X
01-25-2008, 07:07 PM
"Here hold this coffee....CAUSE YOU JUST GOT BURNED!!!!" -My old friend from FFXI, Akaneiro.

Dolentrean
01-25-2008, 07:09 PM
"I'm better than the chedder better cheese!" - My friend Matt.
"what the fuck are you on?" - Me

BardTard
01-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Me: I just got dedicated!
Brother: I just had a poo!

That also reminds me... I heard my neighbor outside and she was like,
"You did? Did you go peepee or poo?" :lol:

The Unknown Guru
01-25-2008, 07:45 PM
"The theme of this yearbook, 'Filling in the Blanks', was inspired by the people dancing in iPod commercials. We noticed that they were blanks, just like us." - My 8th grade yearbook

...!?

I have to deal with the people who wrote this every day.

Vermachtnis
01-25-2008, 08:37 PM
"I don't hate you. I make cupcakes for the people I hate." ~ Rachel

"If you even think of doing that I will kill you slowly and laugh." ~ Rachel to Jen

"But if a little girl kicked me there she'd probably get stuck." ~ Jen (It's best not to think to much about that)

"I can kick any guys ass, especially yours." ~ Jen

"I think butterflies in the past were mean." ~ Jen (In reality she used a lot nicer word than mean)

"I don't believe in osmosis, I fell asleep on my Biology book in class a lot times and I still had no idea what half the questions on the test were about." ~ Chris

oddler
01-25-2008, 10:35 PM
That reminds me of this other kid who was running around with his report card in his hands saying "I got the perfect mark!!! Twos and threes!!!" I really hope he isn't talking about percentages. :rolleyes2

The kid obviously likes New Found Glory. :rock:

Leen-Leen
01-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Ooh, ooh, I just remembered some more xD

"... Is your brother making garlic bread?"
"No! I don't know why he's holding it and starting to cut it up into pieces and putting it in the oven!"

"We're all going to die sometime."
"Nah, I'm gonna collect the seven dragonballs and make a wish to live forever. So HAH!"

"I'm going to sit next to James so I can touch his leg." (:O_O:)

A Teacher I Have: GIRLS!
Some Random Dude: Yes?

Luther X-Rated
01-26-2008, 12:05 AM
Heard: (laughing out loud)... I don't even know you!!!

I tried to flirt with a girly girl, but I'm a dork :(

Said: I've been very naughty this year :D

Martyr
01-26-2008, 03:16 AM
I was in a port-o-potty today at a middle school - I'm working on a construction site there you bizarre freaks - and there's kids outside playing or something.

Anyway, most of the little schva's are, well, that, but they were arguing about whether one girl is white or hispanic. They all start shouting:

"What you is, girl? Tell us/them what you is?"

It was just awful.
I might be trying to teach good grammar and writing to those brats in the next month. Fuck.

BardTard
01-26-2008, 05:37 AM
[my lover and I chatting on yahoo]

James: if there is some advice that dad game me thats usefull is 'Dont argue with a woman, they are always right'

Me: lol thats not true