PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Live (Concert)

Avarice-ness
01-24-2008, 07:39 AM
Video Games Live | www.videogameslive.com (http://www.videogameslive.com/index.php?s=dates)

I wanna go to the one in Milwaukee on March 1st. =x

Has anyone else attended video game symphonic concerts? If so, how was your experience? If you havn't, would you attend one if you had the chance?

Talk about the growing demand of video game concerts throughout the world! :razz:

Renmiri
01-24-2008, 02:47 PM
I have, last year in Chicago. It was awesome. Lots of free surprise performances by the game music greats. The guy from Silent Hill rocks!! The guy from supermario and Zelda, Angela Aki, etc... Even Nobuo himself was there, not that I saw him, my tickets were el cheapo so I just got to see him from a distance.

But music was great and the audience was fun.

Roogle
01-24-2008, 03:21 PM
I do not have a local performance near me, but that Video Games Live concert has several performances near my old apartment in Tempe, Arizona.

XxSephirothxX
01-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Hm, Atlanta Georgia. I might try to go to that one. I saw Dear Friends performed by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. That was pretty awesome.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-25-2008, 03:17 AM
I have, last year in Chicago. It was awesome. Lots of free surprise performances by the game music greats. The guy from Silent Hill rocks!! The guy from supermario and Zelda, Angela Aki, etc... Even Nobuo himself was there, not that I saw him, my tickets were el cheapo so I just got to see him from a distance.

But music was great and the audience was fun.

Angela Aki was in the USA? T_T I love Angela Aki. If i had known, I would have tried to go south to the States and seen her.

But yeah, me and my boyfriend are going to Video Games Live in two weeks from today! Feb 7th! w00t!

FF_Chick
02-07-2008, 02:59 AM
I'm going to the one in Georgia, since I live in Cartersville after all. Only 1 hour away from Atlanta.

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-08-2008, 05:40 AM
I came back from VGL a few hours ago. It was <3.

Sadly Squeenix refuses to allow them to use footage from their games. :/

Heath
02-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Only location in England is London and that's really too far for me to go just for a concert, no matter how awesome it would be. One day they'll go to Manchester or Liverpool or North Wales (hahaha) and I'll go then. Still, I envy all you cool kids who are going. :p

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 04:05 AM
i so much want to go to the one in NY in april.. but nobody can come with me :whimper: