PDA

View Full Version : EOFF has a band.

The Devil
01-25-2008, 01:13 AM
There is people out there that are sad enough to name themselves after a Final Fantasy Fan Site.

MySpace.com - The Eoff Brothers Band - SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Blues / Rock / Other - www.myspace.com/theeoffbrothersband (http://www.myspace.com/theeoffbrothersband)

They are the EOFF Brothers band the sound of EOFF!

So what do you think of this overly obsessive act of fanboy-ism? :bigsmile:

rubah
01-25-2008, 01:17 AM
HAH

I totally made a thread about seeing flyers for that band like in august!

(btw eoff is a semi-common last name in arkansas, it's said kinda like 'oafth')

Bahamut2000X
01-25-2008, 01:18 AM
I got bored one day and did an EoFF search on Youtube and those bums came up. Nifty find none the less.

I remember a while back we found an electric company named EoFF.

The Devil
01-25-2008, 02:22 AM
I got bored one day and did an EoFF search on Youtube and those bums came up. Nifty find none the less.

I remember a while back we found an electric company named EoFF.

People are obsessed with us...I think we should be afraid very afraid.

Bahamut2000X
01-25-2008, 02:53 AM
Maybe we should start suing for using our name. :p

The Devil
01-25-2008, 03:10 AM
Maybe we should start suing for using our name. :p

Who knows...I dont think abreviations are covered by copyright law though.

Bahamut2000X
01-25-2008, 03:19 AM
Your The Devil, you should be able to corrupt the law system a bit more eh? >.>

The Devil
01-25-2008, 03:24 AM
Your The Devil, you should be able to corrupt the law system a bit more eh? >.>

I suppose but how would it look if The Devil got sopeaned for perverting the course of justice? ;)

Bahamut2000X
01-25-2008, 03:25 AM
Aw come on, we all know you like that kind of attention. Just last week you were telling me stories of how you were the one who made Brittney go insane just for the publicity. :p

The Devil
01-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Aw come on, we all know you like that kind of attention. Just last week you were telling me stories of how you were the one who made Brittney go insane just for the publicity. :p

Look at my profile...for some KILLER Britney Action. ;) :bigsmile:

rubah
you wouldn't get subpoenaed 8) You'd subpoena THEM.

You can trademark abbreviations, not copyright them. Copyright is for like documents or thoughts. Patents are for systems or devices. Trademark is for identifying things. I could trademark the name "rubah", copyright my website, and patent a php script I invented to upload dolls to it (if only I had written it totally myself!). Actually the script might come under copyright too xD they're so vague.

anyways, there was a german eoff I think xD

Bahamut2000X
I already did. I left you a user note about that.

The Devil
01-25-2008, 03:34 AM
you wouldn't get subpoenaed 8) You'd subpoena THEM.

You can trademark abbreviations, not copyright them. Copyright is for like documents or thoughts. Patents are for systems or devices. Trademark is for identifying things. I could trademark the name "rubah", copyright my website, and patent a php script I invented to upload dolls to it (if only I had written it totally myself!). Actually the script might come under copyright too xD they're so vague.

anyways, there was a german eoff I think xD

Pah! All mere technicalities to someone of my calibur. ;)