PDA

View Full Version : Similar artist to...

Relapse
01-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Three days grace? Im bored of their 2 albums already. Can someone pls tell me a band that is like them? thx in adv.

Momiji
01-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Hmmm... how about Bullet for my Valentine or Atreyu? They're both a lot more metal-ish, but they don't have the annoying voice TDG has. (Don't get me wrong, I like them, but I never cared for the singer's voice.)

Tama2
01-27-2008, 02:31 AM
I would suggest maybe Five Finger Death Punch, or maybe Flyleaf.

idk if you'll like them

DamselFly
01-27-2008, 04:56 AM
I don't know any bands in particular, but if you go to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music (http://www.pandora.com) , which is a radio thing that lets you find music related to a specific band or song, you can probably find some bands of interest. So I'd definitely suggest trying that out.

Avarice-ness
01-27-2008, 05:02 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't put Three Days Grace near the metal category AT ALL?

I'm not sure though, the sound that Three Days Grace ended a few years ago and most people don't make music that sounds out. It'd be like if someone asked for someone who sounded like Britney Spears first album, you wouldn't find it because Bubble Gum Pop like -that- died 10 years ago.

And yeah, Go to pandora, it's worth it. :razz:

Momiji
01-27-2008, 06:48 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't put Three Days Grace near the metal category AT ALL?

I'm not sure though, the sound that Three Days Grace ended a few years ago and most people don't make music that sounds out. It'd be like if someone asked for someone who sounded like Britney Spears first album, you wouldn't find it because Bubble Gum Pop like -that- died 10 years ago.

And yeah, Go to pandora, it's worth it. :razz:

You mistook what I said. I meant that Bullet for my Valentine and Atreyu were more of the metal-ish type, yet they have some similarities to Three Days Grace. Three Days Grace is a great band, though, although I didn't care for One-X.