PDA

View Full Version : New locations

Project G
01-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Didn't know where to put this as it covers both DoC and CC so here you go.

Right, so there has been some new locations mentioned in the whole compilation of 7!

Edge
Healin Lodge
Banora
Deepground
WRO Headquarters

But where are they supposed to be?

I already know that Edge was built on the edge of Midgar (Hence the name) and Deepground is underneath Midgar but if they were on the map of VII, where would Banora and the WRO Headquarters be?

Hmm, I guess healin could be on the weird cliff thing with the river coming off it just after you leave kalm?

I have no clue, discuss

Bolivar
01-25-2008, 06:26 PM
i'm guessin healin lodge is somewhere between kalm and midgar, or kalm and the chocobo ranch.

Big D
01-25-2008, 10:55 PM
I haven't played Crisis Core yet, so I can't comment on Banora...

But Healin is presumably quite close to Midgar of Kalm, likie Bolivar has said. It's outside the wasteland around Midgar, apparently in the hills. There are plenty of rocky spots on the FFVII worldmap where it could be.

In fact, I once had a dream where I was playing a remake of FFVII. Full-3D, it was fantastic. It was the original FFVII, but you could visit Healin too. It looked great. About halfway between Kalm, Midgar and the Chocobo Ranch.

WRO Headquarters seem to be in roughly the same general area as Midgar. Again, outside the dead wastes, but close enough to be a short journey from one to the other.