PDA

View Full Version : some kid tried to kill Hannah Montana?!

BardTard
01-25-2008, 05:18 PM
My friend sent me this.

Teenager arrested in suicide hijacking plot - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/25/flight.incident/)

Crazy!!! That makes me kinda sad that someone would do that :(

Rye
01-25-2008, 05:20 PM
WHAT?!?!!

I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :kaocry2:

Raebus
01-25-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm kind of sad that Hannah Montana is still alive.

On a serious note, this is dreadful.

Madame Adequate
01-25-2008, 05:21 PM

What?

escobert
01-25-2008, 05:22 PM
wow O_o

Moon Rabbits
01-25-2008, 05:22 PM
I thought this was about the band Kill Hannah because I couldn't see "Montana" from the forum index, and then it became sooo much better.

Cookie
01-25-2008, 05:23 PM
in before 9001 teens trying to copy this guy

CelestialStarDust
01-25-2008, 05:24 PM

me too :laughing:

that really is awful though.we've already had foreign people hijacking planes,we dont need our own american citizens doing that too.

Raebus
01-25-2008, 05:25 PM

What?

The whole jacking incident its terrible, so this is a horrible incident. =D

Do not take the Hannah Montana comment seriously, whilst I'm not fond of her and find her annoying, I wouldn't wish death upon her*

DK
01-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Do not take the Hannah Montana comment seriously, whilst I'm not fond of her and find her annoying, I wouldn't wish death upon her*

You're on thin ice, Sonny Jim. Any more strikes and your EoFF career could go up in flames!

Anyway, pretty ghetto. Wonder how they managed to bust the guy.

Evastio
01-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Of all actresses, why someone that actually has a good real life personality?

Rye
01-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Of all actresses, why someone that actually has a good real life personality?

Seriously. That's why I love her so much. xD

Madame Adequate
01-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Her real life personality doesn't matter. This guy was not on a crusade to kill nice or evil people. He just wanted fame. And crashing an airplane into a famous person's concert would make you pretty memorable.

Psychotic
01-25-2008, 05:37 PM
GRRRRR I HATE THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT!

FUCKING PREPS! FUCKING JOCKS!

HANNAH MONTANA YOU BITCH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! YOU'LL FEEL THE PAIN I FEEL EVERY DAY!

Now, where's my yarn...?

Bahamut2000X
01-25-2008, 05:37 PM
People whose names rhyme I believe should all be disposed of.

EDIT:

two CNN television affiliates in Nashville, WSMV and WTVF, reported, citing unnamed sources.

In the teen's possession were handcuffs, duct tape and a type of rope or yarn, according to the FBI. Authorities noted that those are not prohibited items. "His plan contemplated overpowering the flight crew," Bolds said.

I laughed.

Old Manus
01-25-2008, 05:48 PM
You have to admit that that is an awesome way of doing it.

BardTard
01-25-2008, 05:57 PM
WHAT?!?!!

Me too :heart: And I love her show!!!

People whose names rhyme I believe should all be disposed of.

EDIT:

two CNN television affiliates in Nashville, WSMV and WTVF, reported, citing unnamed sources.

In the teen's possession were handcuffs, duct tape and a type of rope or yarn, according to the FBI. Authorities noted that those are not prohibited items. "His plan contemplated overpowering the flight crew," Bolds said.

I laughed.

I smell failure with a pinch of stupidity. *plays with yarn* :cat:

Vermachtnis
01-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Duct tape can fix anything. Except his plan it turns out.

Bolivar
01-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Dude the kid tried to combine 9/11 with Dimebag Darrell and added a touch of High School musical. This would make a great Nicholas Cage movie.

Rye
01-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Dude the kid tried to combine 9/11 with Dimebag Darrell and added a touch of High School musical. This would make a great Nicholas Cage movie.

I... I... xDDD

Monol
01-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Hmm i wonder if he even actually wanted to KILL hannah montanah?

WHAT IF he is simply a huge fan but decided to kill himself because he couldnt get a ticket? WHAT IF he wasnt actually gonna kill himself and decided the best way to get his point across was to lie? WHAT IF hannah montanah set this whole thing up to go out with a bang because she herself is suicidal!?

I smell conspiracy :shifty:

Dont worry team...Im not the case!!!

Oh and this is terribly tragic...poor hannah...not a big fan of her show but some of her songs are pretty cool

Namelessfengir
01-25-2008, 07:33 PM
im so glad i dont care.

Germ Hamee
01-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Somehow I doubt the kid even knows how to fly a plane. I wager he would miss the concert by several hundred miles and go up in flames in some field somewhere.

Old Manus
01-25-2008, 07:54 PM
Somehow I doubt the kid even knows how to fly a plane. I wager he would miss the concert by several hundred miles and go up in flames in some field somewhere.Perhaps he trained on Microsoft Flight Simulator, like all terrorists.

The Unknown Guru
01-25-2008, 08:01 PM
About freaking time.

Bahamut2000X
01-25-2008, 08:04 PM
About freaking time.

:monster:

Madame Adequate
01-25-2008, 08:12 PM
About freaking time.

:monster:

I, too, wish death on people. :monster:

Roto13
01-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Who's Hannah Montana?

Quindiana Jones
01-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Trying is just not good enough.

Martyr
01-26-2008, 03:02 AM
Who's Hannah Montana?

She's some chick who's name dominates the airwaves when she comes to town. It happened twice here in, like, 3 months. The babe's gotta be filthy rich.

There's, like, coveted sold out tickets, so I'm guessing she's a musician.
But if she has a show, then she could be any sort of performer.

You know what:

Who's Hannah Montana?

Miriel
01-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Who's Hannah Montana?

A hobag. This time next year, she'd probably be knocked up and whoring herself out to men 20 years her senior, that skank.

Avarice-ness
01-26-2008, 09:14 AM
I wonder if this is one of those "Die hard fans gone bad" things, where if the celeb looks at them wrong once they feel hated and want to kill the person. x x

Hannah Montana is an extremely popular disney star/singer that is obsessed over by 8 year olds to like 13 year olds, she has clothing lines, dolls, all that junk. She's serious business. I'd know, I've had to sit through her show with my neices enough times to be annoyed by her, not to mention buy her dolls for my neice for her birthday.

Still, what made the guy think it was a good idea to take a PLANE and try to kill her, there surely has to be a better way, I mean that's what terrorists do, not crazy 16 year olds who are mad at a celeb.

Necronopticous
01-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Video games are responsible.

Caraliz
01-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Who's Hannah Montana?

She's some chick who's name dominates the airwaves when she comes to town. It happened twice here in, like, 3 months. The babe's gotta be filthy rich.

You know what:

Who's Hannah Montana?
i would rep this post if i could.

but uh seconded on microsoft flight simulator. those graphics are so realistic.

Avarice-ness
01-26-2008, 09:33 AM
Who's Hannah Montana?

You know what:

Who's Hannah Montana?
i would rep this post if i could.

but uh seconded on microsoft flight simulator. those graphics are so realistic.

Where there any scenerio's where you got to crash into a teen idol's concert? :razz:

Caraliz
01-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Where there any scenerio's where you got to crash into a teen idol's concert? :razz:
i have never played said game. :(

Jiro
01-26-2008, 10:29 AM
Hannah Montana is an extremely popular disney star/singer that is obsessed over by 8 year olds to like 13 year olds, she has clothing lines, dolls, all that junk. She's serious business. I'd know, I've had to sit through her show with my neices enough times to be annoyed by her, not to mention buy her dolls for my neice for her birthday.

Uh, a lot of girls in my year are obsessed with her too. So it's 8 to 16 year olds... :eek:

Bahamut2000X
01-26-2008, 10:41 AM

Level 3, had to clear Brittney and and Lopez before going to level 4.

Madame Adequate
01-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Hannah Montana is an extremely popular disney star/singer that is obsessed over by 8 year olds to like 13 17 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/rye.html) year olds, she has clothing lines, dolls, all that junk.

Corrected this statement.

Momiji
01-26-2008, 01:56 PM
I thought this was about the band Kill Hannah because I couldn't see "Montana" from the forum index, and then it became sooo much better.

Yeah. I would have cared if it was Kill Hannah. <3

Anyway, although I wouldn't wish death on anyone, I can't STAND Hannah Montana. My little cousin is obsessed with her. And while HM is mildly attractive, her terrible monotone singing is enough for me to hate her and annoy the hell out of me.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Anyway, although I wouldn't wish death on anyone, I can't STAND Hannah Montana. My little cousin is obsessed with her. And while HM is mildly attractive, her terrible monotone singing is enough for me to hate her and annoy the hell out of me.

Yea, I can't stand the little blond bimbo either, but never the less, I wouldn't ask death on anyone and just I can't believe a KID tried to hijack a plane. Oh, and even if he succeded, he wouldn't have killed her, he would have killed her double!:D

Goldenboko
01-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Um, wow. Some people are crazy.

ff is da best
01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
haha wadda funny

of course its not very nice but i aint a fan of her.

blackmage_nuke
01-26-2008, 03:25 PM
And he thought all the other passengers would just sit there awaiting their deaths in fear of the threatening duct tape being waved in their faces whilst they were being held at yarn point?

Levian
01-26-2008, 03:47 PM
xD

LunarWeaver
01-26-2008, 05:14 PM
He had to know he wouldn't succeed with that stuff. I sense he knew it would never happen, and it was all a case of "I'm gonna kill myself, but first I'll get surrounded by others and tells lots of people so that I don't have to go through with it." In my day, stupid teens just shot themselves. Now all you kiddles have to put on your big circus! /Old

CimminyCricket
01-26-2008, 06:03 PM
WHAT?!?!!

The Unknown Guru
01-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Oh, and even if he succeded, he wouldn't have killed her, he would have killed her double!:D

I belive the word you're searching for is owned.

BardTard
01-27-2008, 02:39 AM
Who's Hannah Montana?

A hobag. This time next year, she'd probably be knocked up and whoring herself out to men 20 years her senior, that skank.

When my mom told me Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant she was like "What's with all these celebrities and teenagers getting knocked up? Who's next?" and I was like "I predict Hannah Montana's next!"

Breine
01-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Who's Hannah Montana?

xD It's funny 'cause it's true.

Anyway, crazy kid. I mean, how the heck do you get so obsessed with Hannah Montana that you actually want to kill her..? Mah gawd.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
01-28-2008, 06:52 PM
I think it's kinda funny how someone would hate her that much to actually do something like that.
But I wouldn't myself wish death upon her.

Hazzard
01-28-2008, 08:28 PM
I wish he succeeded.

Madame Adequate
01-28-2008, 09:34 PM
I wish he succeeded.

I too wish death upon innocent people who I merely dislike :monster:

Bahamut2000X
01-28-2008, 11:08 PM
I wish he succeeded.

Hey you already used that joke!

redxiiii
01-29-2008, 01:21 AM
That kid owes me 50 cents and an a stick of gum, thats what i paid him to do away with that horrid girl...next time i will just get some rope, a machete and a Westlife album and take care of her myself.

Mirage
01-29-2008, 01:39 AM
Give me one reason to care about the life/death of Hannah Montana.

Goldenboko
01-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Give me one reason to care about the life/death of Hannah Montana.

I think the main point here is the innocent bystanders this kid planned on killing.

Elly
01-29-2008, 05:27 AM
what's wrong with this kid? a good rifle would have been much easier to aim at that wretched brat than an aircraft... nah it was prolly all just a big publicity stunt, he just wanted to see his face on TV and in the papers...

Mirage
01-29-2008, 05:41 AM
And then be the new piece of meat in prison.

NeoCracker
01-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Do people really hate Hannah Montana this much?

ff is da best
01-29-2008, 10:03 AM
i dont hate her.....
shes alright i guess

Jowy
01-29-2008, 11:29 AM

They kinda suck though, I mean I saw them opening for MSI and it was nothing special. Unless I'm missing something and they just sound like ass live. ;o

Misfit
01-30-2008, 12:26 AM
Who's Hannah Montana?

xDDDDDDDD I love Miriel. <3 Eric and I are waiting for the moment she gets into a drug or sex scandal.

Madame Adequate
01-30-2008, 01:34 AM
I wish he succeeded.

Hey you already used that joke!

Yeah and people keep making remarks that disgust me.

Markus. D
01-30-2008, 02:37 AM
NOBODIE'S PERFECT~ I GOTTO WORK IT~

:3

Poor Hannah, glad she is safe n_n

TyphoonThaReapa
01-30-2008, 05:56 PM
This thread = win

I feel real sorry for those innocent passengers, but that Hannah Montana has to burn. I propose a mass suicide proving Hannah's music kills.

BardTard
01-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Her real name isn't Miley either. It's Destiny Hope.