PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe it!!!!

Hazzard
01-25-2008, 09:14 PM
The staff have banned both The Devil, and Vincent, Thunder God...for what reason exactly? This is seriously getting out of hand, good members are quickly being picked off and victimized on this forum. I'm still kind of shocked about this, geez...:mad2:

Topic: What members do you miss and would love to be brought back?!

Ouch!
01-25-2008, 09:18 PM
You seem surprised by these turns of events?

Madame Adequate
01-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Yeah, when a revolution fails? They tend not to be able to put the established powers up against the wall, and find themselves there instead.

Heath
01-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Vincent, Thunder God has probably gone to live in Switzerland but the German Empire will send him back here by train in 1917 to start a revolution that will install a dictatorship of the proletariat and will govern EoFF from 1917-24.

What members do I miss? Well, I think we'd all like to see some more of Kathryn's website and HOORJ was a laugh.

leader of mortals
01-25-2008, 09:22 PM
why was the devil banned

Madame Adequate
01-25-2008, 09:27 PM
why was the devil banned

Evil.

Unless Shlup did the banning in which case, insufficient evil.

Hazzard
01-25-2008, 09:29 PM
why was the devil banned

The very question I was asking. He gave me a little bit of entertainment on this site, now it's gone back to bore mode. :rolleyes2

Vermachtnis
01-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Who didn't see that The Devil was gonna get banned? But Vincent? Really?

Hazzard
01-25-2008, 09:33 PM
The Devil wasn't that bad, apart from the odd spamming rampages he went on.

Captain Maxx Power
01-25-2008, 09:33 PM
I fail to see how you can hope to instigate a revolution on a forum. I mean we proletariat have utterly no powers at all. At least in rl you can throw rocks and stuff. What are we going to do? Haxxors tehs internets?

Hazzard
01-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Haxxors tehs internets?

Great idea, someone jot this down in the notebook.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-25-2008, 09:39 PM
The Devil was found to be Vincent Comma Thunder God's second account. Usually, second accounts are banned, but because The Devil was arguably more likable than Vincent Comma himself, we banned him instead, temporarily, as a joke.

Said joke lasted for only a short time, after which The Devil was banned; Vincent Comma, unbanned. The lingering presence of the "Banned" title in his profile and on his posts is nothing more a glitch in vBulletin code.

And for those of you who readily believe we would ban the guy over something as <i>cute</i> as his "revolution" antics, rest assured we're not terribly worried about it.

Hazzard
01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks for explaining. Please, people are still welcome to post in this thread, now revolving around the original topic.

Calliope
01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
The Devil wasn't that bad, apart from the odd spamming rampages he went on.

The Word of 2008 will indeed be Spampage :D

Fonzie
01-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Vincent, Thunder God needs to leave. :mad2:

Old Manus
01-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Unfunny

TyphoonThaReapa
01-25-2008, 10:00 PM

A'yo, is it just me or is The Fonz rockin' a Aerith avatar? You disappoint me Fonz... *ban*...Anyway, me and Teh Devil was gonna blow :skull::skull::skull::skull: up!!! And now he's gone?! Vincent has to pay for this...

Fonzie
01-25-2008, 10:04 PM

A'yo, is it just me or is The Fonz rockin' a Aerith avatar? You disappoint me Fonz... *ban*...Anyway, me and Teh Devil was gonna blow :skull::skull::skull::skull: up!!! And now he's gone?! Vincent has to pay for this...

No lol.

rubah
01-25-2008, 10:09 PM
So <em>you're</em> second in command.

Madame Adequate
01-25-2008, 10:10 PM
Usually, second accounts are banned, but because The Devil was arguably more likable than Vincent Comma himself, we banned him instead, temporarily, as a joke.

I do not think there was much argument about that.

Dolentrean
01-25-2008, 10:15 PM
Usually, second accounts are banned, but because The Devil was arguably more likable than Vincent Comma himself, we banned him instead, temporarily, as a joke.

I do not think there was much argument about that.

Seconded.

Zeldy
01-25-2008, 10:23 PM
The Devil was a freak.

Cookie
01-26-2008, 12:57 AM
I knew he was a second account.

Psychotic
01-26-2008, 01:11 AM
This is seriously getting out of hand, good members are quickly being picked off and victimized on this forum.Like who?

Shauna
01-26-2008, 01:13 AM
Like that dear Vincent, Thunder God! He is clearly being victimised!

The Unknown Guru
01-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Actually, it would have made a lot of sense if Vince really was banned.

Martyr
01-26-2008, 02:18 AM
I knew he was a second account.

Yeah, that was my guess, but I didn't suspect VTG.

Glad he wasn't permanently banned though. He ain't a bad member.

Bahamut2000X
01-26-2008, 03:01 AM
We seem to go through 'Devils' quite fast around this place. :rolleyes2

As for the original topic, if it's banned members then I dunno, cause I can't think of any banned people that I liked.

If it's in people in general who aren't on here, then there's plenty on my list. Red Wizard is top of it. Miss that bugger. :cry:

Martyr
01-26-2008, 03:12 AM
Yo, why'd it take so long to figure it out? How did ya'll admins figure it out?

I know my 2nd joke account was caught and terminated in a matter of minutes.

When I say "Terminated," I still think of Chaos dissolving into thousands of tiny particles Before my kneeling Knight, Tony. 54 HP. His colleagues slain all around him. The real hero is me.

Jiro
01-26-2008, 04:40 AM
The Devil played the character well but I didn't even think that he was a second account. Oh well.

Still, I'm curious as to why he was here for so long before the admins figured it out. Normally they're on to it very quick.

Freya
01-26-2008, 04:57 AM
The Devil played the character well but I didn't even think that he was a second account. Oh well.

Still, I'm curious as to why he was here for so long before the admins figured it out. Normally they're on to it very quick.

Are you serious, he reeked of second account.

I miss Skarr, he was my buddy :/ in my unknown years.

Psychotic
01-26-2008, 05:07 AM
Still, I'm curious as to why he was here for so long before the admins figured it out. Normally they're on to it very quick.Aw hell naw. I aint havin' this. Aint no platinum titled admin nancy boys gonna steal my glory case.

Why did it take so long? It didn't. As soon as I was asked to look into it I figured it out within five minutes. I was just hoping Vincent would be a man and admit he'd been caught, but instead he just got angry at me and said he hated second accounts.

Jiro
01-26-2008, 06:28 AM
Still, I'm curious as to why he was here for so long before the admins figured it out. Normally they're on to it very quick.Aw hell naw. I aint havin' this. Aint no platinum titled admin nancy boys gonna steal my glory case.

Why did it take so long? It didn't. As soon as I was asked to look into it I figured it out within five minutes. I was just hoping Vincent would be a man and admit he'd been caught, but instead he just got angry at me and said he hated second accounts.

My apologies. Well, you're good if you got it within five minutes. Well done.

Momiji
01-26-2008, 06:42 AM
It was obvious that The Devil was a second account. I didn't suspect VTG though, because I found The Devil to be...you know, amusing. *zing!*

ff is da best
01-26-2008, 08:57 AM
devil was banned ..
his comments cracked me up....

Jiro
01-26-2008, 09:03 AM
devil was banned ..

What am I supposed to do with the 1200 souls I corrupted for him?
He was quite a colourful character. But second accounts are a no-no. It's unfortunate, but that isn't an evil rule, so I don't object.

Avarice-ness
01-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Vincent seems kind of weird.

But the Devil was keeping that act up in places he shouldn't have, so his being banned was just a matter of time.
There's a time and place for "acting" like the devil and he never knew when to stop and instead of not posting in threads out of sensitivity to topics, yeah he kept being the little devil he is.

I miss Reine and someone else but I forgot who it was 'cause they've been banned too long. :D

Edit: They were the same person? That's kind of depressing, because I liked Vincent but the devil got on my nerves. Now I've lost slight respect for the dude 'cause he clearly has the ability to put on a rather annoying act, You can only put on an act for so long, and this proves it true.

Caraliz
01-26-2008, 09:33 AM
Reine
awww. :cry:

Old Manus
01-26-2008, 10:41 AM
I was wondering why VTG seemed to be the only guy who found The Devil funny.

demondude
01-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Seriously I don't want too start any arguments but it's about time. Vincent thunder god was just a whiner I mean I respected him and thought he was a great member but he complained about the staff all the time.

Either way he's lost a lot of respect. :O

Breine
01-26-2008, 12:48 PM
I think The Devil (although very funny) was gonna get banned sooner or later. I was also shocked that Vincet, Thunder God was banned, though. He was a great poster and seemed like a nice guy, but if he broke the rules I guess he deserved to get banned.

EDIT: Oh, he wasn't banned.. that's pretty nice.

There are several members that I miss. Some of them are:

- HOOTERS!
- Chris
- Reine
- etc.

Quindiana Jones
01-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Haha The Devil was a second account? I thought he seemed a little too at home too quickly. :shifty:

So VTG was joining in with mine, Hazzards and The Devils spam-athons, even though he was The Devil? Clever.

Hazzard
01-26-2008, 01:34 PM
VTG has surprised me as well, I always thought The Devil was too...(what Harle-Quin said) to be a newbie. He was too perfect. Ahhh well, that's put the revolution on tender hooks.

I Am Stoner
01-26-2008, 01:38 PM
I miss ~Sapphire Star~. I understand she went against the rules, but she was a good friend and a great poster.

Garnie
01-26-2008, 04:30 PM
why was the devil banned

The very question I was asking. He gave me a little bit of entertainment on this site, now it's gone back to bore mode. :rolleyes2

NO ITZ NOT GARNIES BACK YAY!!!!

escobert
01-26-2008, 04:39 PM
HOOTERS is :love:

Denmark
01-26-2008, 05:32 PM
come on, guys. ff babe!

also kikimm. and Linus, from way back in the day.

Martyr
01-26-2008, 05:52 PM
How'd kikimm get whacked?

Goldenboko
01-26-2008, 08:00 PM
lmao, Hazzard, you shoulda PMed the staff first like I did, VTG was banned for all of 10 minutes, the rest of it was a forum glitch, and The Devil was VTG's second account.

Kish beat me to it :(

Big D
01-26-2008, 10:25 PM
I figured The Devil was a second account, but I would never have guessed he was V,TG's.

XxSephirothxX
01-26-2008, 10:48 PM
How'd kikimm get whacked?
kikimm didn't get banned, she simply doesn't come to EoFF anymore.

Quindiana Jones
01-26-2008, 11:03 PM
Might as well just ban her for her lack of commitment.

Goldenboko
01-26-2008, 11:45 PM

This is Vincent your talking about Psy, he has a vendetta against any act of Moderation.

It was obvious that The Devil was a second account. I didn't suspect VTG though, because I found The Devil to be...you know, amusing. *zing!*

OH BURN!

Vincent, Thunder God
01-27-2008, 08:50 AM
I figured The Devil was a second account, but I would never have guessed he was V,TG's.

VTG has surprised me as well, I always thought The Devil was too...(what Harle-Quin said) to be a newbie. He was too perfect. Ahhh well, that's put the revolution on tender hooks.

Haha The Devil was a second account? I thought he seemed a little too at home too quickly. :shifty:

So VTG was joining in with mine, Hazzards and The Devils spam-athons, even though he was The Devil? Clever.

I think The Devil (although very funny) was gonna get banned sooner or later. I was also shocked that Vincet, Thunder God was banned, though. He was a great poster and seemed like a nice guy, but if he broke the rules I guess he deserved to get banned.

EDIT: Oh, he wasn't banned.. that's pretty nice.

Seriously I don't want too start any arguments but it's about time. Vincent thunder god was just a whiner I mean I respected him and thought he was a great member but he complained about the staff all the time.

devil was banned ..

What am I supposed to do with the 1200 souls I corrupted for him?
He was quite a colourful character. But second accounts are a no-no. It's unfortunate, but that isn't an evil rule, so I don't object.

My apologies. Well, you're good if you got it within five minutes. Well done.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

This is Vincent your talking about Psy, he has a vendetta against any act of Moderation.

Not really. I did that not out of anything to do with the staff, nor out of dislike for the rule against second accounts, which is a good one, and furthermore, I MOST CERTAINLY, DID NOT do it because I wanted to lie to Psy, because he's a good friend of mine.

OH BURN!

Uh, I was the one writing all that bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, so apparently, I can actually be amusing if you let me, so kindly STFU.

NeoCracker
01-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Yet saddly Vincent comma Thunder God, you never are.

And I thought Devil was a second account until he actually posted fairly intelligently somewhere in Feedback and PM'd me after I posted in his usernotes. :P

Though out of all Members, I miss The Man more then any other, even though I only knew him after his brief return.

41-Inches-Wide
01-27-2008, 09:02 AM
He's gone down the mothersmurfing drain. :jess:

Vincent, Thunder God
01-27-2008, 09:02 AM

And I thought Devil was a second account until he actually posted fairly intelligently somewhere in Feedback and PM'd me after I posted in his usernotes. :P

Though out of all Members, I miss The Man more then any other, even though I only knew him after his brief return.

I'm going to actually be more funny in my actual posts from now on, though not for your benefit, a man who just loves to follow me around insulting me so he can suck up to the staff like the tool he really is.

NeoCracker
01-27-2008, 09:12 AM

I'm going to actually be more funny in my actual posts from now on, though not for your benefit, a man who just loves to follow me around insulting me so he can suck up to the staff like the tool he really is.

Oh yes, that thread reeks of suck up. :tongue: You take me to seriously.

And I don't miss Reine, simply because I talk to her from time to time on #eoff, though I haven't been there for a while. I think I'll drop in now.

Old Manus
01-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!You talk like it was a successful project.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-27-2008, 09:38 AM
Vincent, Thunder God has probably gone to live in Switzerland but the German Empire will send him back here by train in 1917 to start a revolution that will install a dictatorship of the proletariat and will govern EoFF from 1917-24.

What members do I miss? Well, I think we'd all like to see some more of Kathryn's website and HOORJ was a laugh.

I lol'ed.

Fatal Impurity
01-27-2008, 09:40 AM

I lol'ed.

Back to the future Marty! ;)

Bahamut2000X
01-27-2008, 10:30 AM
...and PM'd me after I posted in his usernotes. :P

You never PMed me after that hilarious Brittney comment. :(

Hey what a coincidence, I just started retalking to him over on FG like 2 days ago. :choc2:

Cookie
01-27-2008, 08:31 PM
And I don't miss Reine, simply because I talk to her from time to time on #eoff, though I haven't been there for a while. I think I'll drop in now.

Reine's a guy.

Old Manus
01-27-2008, 08:36 PM

Reine's a guy.BAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

Madame Adequate
01-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Not really. I did that not out of anything to do with the staff, nor out of dislike for the rule against second accounts, which is a good one, and furthermore, I MOST CERTAINLY, DID NOT do it because I wanted to lie to Psy, because he's a good friend of mine.

No he's not. I think I'd know about my husband's friends.

Rye
01-27-2008, 08:41 PM

No he's not. I think I'd know about my husband's friends.

Psychotic is my baby daddy, I think I would know his friends as well! :count:

Madame Adequate
01-27-2008, 08:42 PM
You're cheating on me with him?

And Paul... you're cheating on me? With her?!

:cry:

Psychotic
01-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Well, you see...:riiight:

Jeremy Kyle Show, here we come.

Dolentrean
01-27-2008, 09:10 PM
You're cheating on me with him?

And Paul... you're cheating on me? With her?!

:cry:

Epic...

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2008, 09:22 PM
MULF should thank his lucky stars he never found out I'm doing them both.

Dolentrean
01-27-2008, 09:23 PM
MULF should thank his lucky stars he never found out I'm doing them both.

Double Epic

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2008, 09:24 PM
And if he ever finds out about the syph......

Madame Adequate
01-27-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm the one who gave it - among other things - to them both, to get you back for sleeping with them.

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Crap! He knows!

Hot damn. I already had it. STI/Ds are like Pokemon to me.

Rantz
01-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Gotta catch 'em all!

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Bingo.

The action that goes with that word is the Fonz's (the real Fonz) "Ay!" thumbs.

Rye
01-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Crap! He knows!

Hot damn. I already had it. STI/Ds are like Pokemon to me.

Ryechurrhea!

Roto13
01-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Baninated again? Is it for real this time? His user notes are gone.

Also lol @ claims that people PM'd The Devil and revelations that he PM'd them first making it moot.

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2008, 09:56 PM
That's not an STI. That's just a brain deformation caused by....actually, I have no idea. It's a medical mystery. All we know is that it's not contagious or fatal.

How a brain deformation could be contagious in the first place is beyond me.

Hazzard
01-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Don't derail my topic, Harle-quin. Don't want no sexual talk on this 'ere thread.

Madame Adequate
01-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Don't derail my topic, Harle-quin. Don't want no sexual talk on this 'ere thread.

You're about 50 posts late with this.

Hazzard
01-27-2008, 10:17 PM

You're about 50 posts late with this.

Shad'dap and heed my warning. Thank you.

XxSephirothxX
01-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Vincent, Thunder God is now eligible for Most Missed status.

Please refrain from further discussing who gave Rye syphilis. Thank you.

Roto13
01-27-2008, 10:31 PM

Is it for insulting and offending the majority of the members of the site? Because you might want to get rid of Fatal Impurity, too. And me. And Tav.

But I was about to make a revelation about it. :(

Is anyone interested in my... Revelation?

Goldenboko
01-27-2008, 10:35 PM

Thats BS.

Jessweeee♪
01-28-2008, 03:15 PM
HAHAHA I KNEW IT!

:(

demondude
01-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

Quindiana Jones
01-28-2008, 05:55 PM

Is it for insulting and offending the majority of the members of the site? Because you might want to get rid of Fatal Impurity, too. And me. And Tav.

But I was about to make a revelation about it. :(

Is anyone interested in my... Revelation?

I am! I am!

Breine
01-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Gotta catch 'em all!

xD

Quindiana Jones
01-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Gotta catch 'em all!

xD

Oh come on! Gimme some credit for that! I totally set it up! :(

Breine
01-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Gotta catch 'em all!

xD

Oh come on! Gimme some credit for that! I totally set it up! :(

Alright then *gives credit* :hat:

Quindiana Jones
01-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Cheers. Let's dance, or something.

Breine
01-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Sure. Do you know the salsa, or how about some waltzing? Can't remember the last time I waltzed..

fire_of_avalon
01-28-2008, 09:06 PM
And now your spam is at an end!