PDA

View Full Version : Need some help.

f f freak
01-26-2008, 06:31 PM
I need some help with obtaining some Ice Shields. I'm about to do the Dragon's Den, and seeing as how I got thrashed by the first Dragon, the ice one, I decided to find some equipment to absorb or nullify Ice attacks. I have 1 Flame Shield which will nullify the attacks and 1 Ice shield which will absorb the Ice attacks. I was wondering if there was anywhere to buy/find some seeing as how I can only defend half of my team.

Flying Mullet
01-26-2008, 10:10 PM
I think you can bet Crystal Mail, which can be bought from shops, for Ice Shields.

f f freak
01-26-2008, 11:15 PM
Ah, Yes. I bought three from Maranda, after fighting some Cactuars in the desert and getting some more Magic and then went and bet them in the Coliseum. Why are my characters such idiots in the Coliseum? Terra was stood there trying to physically attack a Vanished enemy, fo like five turns. I was very lucky, as just before she died she Dual Casted Drain and killed then enemy.

Flying Mullet
01-27-2008, 05:23 PM
You character tends to attack a lot in the Coliseum, so I use a strong attacker with a Genji Glove and/or Offering/Master's Scroll typically.