PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Robin or Batgirl should appear on the silver screen again?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-26-2008, 07:52 PM
I think the notion of Batman having a sidekick on the silver screen again could work if it's handled the right way...Personally I don't think Batman should have Robin or Batgirl as his sidekick but rather a "hybrid" character.

I think Robin should be a teenage girl and she should have Jason Todd's origin story. A female Robin isn't much of a strech because according to Wikipedia there's actually a girl Robin in the comics and giving her Jason's origin is essentially what Bruce Timm did to Tim Drake.

Bahamut2000X
01-26-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm somewhat iffy in this subject. I know sooner or later if the Batman movies continue to be popular then they will add Robin and maybe even Batgirl in it. The biggest question is how they could pull them off without them being too cartoony, as so far the new Batman movies seem to be big on making the movies as real as possible and not like a live-action cartoon like the earlier movies more or less were.

I think it will be hard, but I have faith in the director and crew of the series. Begins was amazing, and Dark Knight looks to be just as good if not better. Either way I think so long as the same people as these 2 movies are in charge they will make it work somehow.

CimminyCricket
01-26-2008, 08:01 PM
I'd much rather have a Green Lantern/ ION movie.