PDA

View Full Version : Boy I feel dumb

Avarice-ness
01-27-2008, 05:00 AM
Seriously, Just right now is when that "Jesus Christ I'm an idiot" moment happened.

So I went to open up the main forum page and accidently opened up the general page then starred at it for about 2 minutes because it didn't have the number of people veiwing or the people online! I was just basically thinking "Well, that's freaking weird"
What was going on?!
Of course that prompted me to realize I wasn't on the main page and when I clicked back over it was like sealing my stupid moment in stone.

So have you done anything lately that's caused you to feel alittle bit dumb? Please share! :razz:

Dolentrean
01-27-2008, 05:04 AM
No, I never do anything dumb... ever.

:shifty:

BardTard
01-27-2008, 05:09 AM
Yes I did. Today after leaving the movies with my mom I almost got in the wrong car. Not only was it the wrong car, but it wasn't even close to being the right car. Wrong color and everything. Also, somebody was inside. I felt soooooooo dumb.

Lynx
01-27-2008, 05:09 AM
well the light was red and im sitting waiting for it to turn green and for some reason i stomped the gas and almost completely ran the red light then put it into reverse and backed back into my spot. i have no idea what caused me to stomp the gas or even stop hitting the gas cause i never looked at thew light till i got reversed back.

Avarice-ness
01-27-2008, 05:31 AM
Yes I did. Today after leaving the movies with my mom I almost got in the wrong car. Not only was it the wrong car, but it wasn't even close to being the right car. Wrong color and everything. Also, somebody was inside. I felt soooooooo dumb.

xD Omg, my brother in law did that once. We were waiting in the car for him to come out and this blue Xterra parked next to us. Our Xterra was red, but he walked up to it tried to open the door and the lady inside was like "O O" then he looked through the window to see us in the next car over.

Funny stuff.

blackmage_nuke
01-27-2008, 05:35 AM
I was in the dark pouring myself a cup of milk when suddenly it began overflowing far too soon and upon turning on the lights i realised i had held the cup upside down.

Whats worse is it happened again a month later

Miriel
01-27-2008, 05:56 AM
Too many things to count.

The other day I ran into a pole cause I had my umbrella too close to my head, blocking my ability to see clearly ahead of me. And then instead of realizing I ran into a pole, I started shrieking cause I thought I was being attacked. >_>

41-Inches-Wide
01-27-2008, 08:42 AM
I was in the office and I bumped into an A/C and I said 'Geez, I'm sorry'. Thought I bumped into some tall guy or something.

blackmage_nuke
01-27-2008, 08:49 AM
I was in the office and I bumped into an A/C and I said 'Geez, I'm sorry'. Thought I bumped into some tall guy or something.

Once someone was returning a pencil and i said instead of 'thanks' i said 'sorry', that was awkward

cloud21zidane16
01-27-2008, 05:04 PM
I was on the phone to my friend while on EoFF and in the middle of the conversation i read out the sentence i typed, he was like "what did you just say!!?" I felt a fool:p

Orestes
01-27-2008, 05:11 PM
I paid money to see Meet the Spartans.

Garnie
01-27-2008, 06:15 PM
i once said that when your pregnent your belly button lets the baby brethe DOINK!

~*~Celes~*~
01-27-2008, 06:17 PM
I always do the say what I'm typing thing out loud, or I'll type what I'm saying to someone xD

I'll just give a list of talkos/typos/silly injuries me, Alan, our friend Joe, and our friend David conjured up. It's added as an attachment...read if you must xP If you want explanations...just ask =]

Vermachtnis
01-27-2008, 06:21 PM
I was in the dark pouring myself a cup of milk when suddenly it began overflowing far too soon and upon turning on the lights i realised i had held the cup upside down.

Whats worse is it happened again a month later

xD that is awesome!

I walked into a brick wall. I wasn't talking to anybody or anything.

~*~Celes~*~
01-27-2008, 06:23 PM
to add on to my list...I always find myself tripping on nothing, walking into doorways/bookshelves/doors, hitting my knees/elbows on things...it just happens *shrugs* Alan says I'm accident prone..must be true :heart:

scrumpleberry
01-27-2008, 07:29 PM
I knocked something over just as I was mentally preparing myself to NOT knock it over.

Sakura
01-27-2008, 07:32 PM
We were at a super cool
MARCHING BAND COMPETITION
And the football field was astroturf, fake grass
I didn't know that so I was like
Wow that's really green grass
And everybody laughed at me ^_^

slade x slayer
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
i joined this site

Leeza
02-05-2008, 11:38 PM
One time when I left a store and was walking to my car I was amazed at how clean it looked compared to what it usually looks like. I was thinking that the rain really did a good job of washing it. I put my key in the lock and unlocked the car before realizing that it was NOT my car. I freaked because I thought someone would surely know that it wasn't my car and that they would think that I'm trying to steal it or something.

Anyway, I walked away from it real fast to my own car that was two cars down from it...without staying around long enough to lock it again because I was in such a hurry to get away from it. Of course this also freaked me out. Why could my key unlock another car? How many other similar cars could I unlock? And how many people could unlock my car?

rubah
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Man that's really freaky, Leeza. At least you don't drive that one car (a neon I think?) where you can just push on the windows to roll them down from the outside.

I felt dumb that one time I locked my keys in my car and couldn't find the spare set I definitely don't have hidden under the back bumper (mostly because I have it on my lanyard now xD much more accessible!), so I had to sit int he parking lot of Belk for half an hour before my dad came up town and helped me find the spare (which was there xD).

I had also locked my cell phone in the car too xD

cloud21zidane16
02-05-2008, 11:43 PM
One time when I left a store and was walking to my car I was amazed at how clean it looked compared to what it usually looks like. I was thinking that the rain really did a good job of washing it. I put my key in the lock and unlocked the car before realizing that it was NOT my car. I freaked because I thought someone would surely know that it wasn't my car and that they would think that I'm trying to steal it or something.

Anyway, I walked away from it real fast to my own car that's was two cars down from it...without staying around long enough to lock it again because I was in such a hurry to get away from it. Of course this also freaked me out. Why could my key unlock another car? How many other similar cars could I unlock? And how many people could unlock my car?

lol depends what car youve got, older cars can be unlocked easier from different keys:mog:

Chemical
02-06-2008, 05:54 AM
There was this one time that I thought the Chocobo besides your name meant your gender... but later found that it really meant your online status.

Pink was Girl
Blue was Boy
Yellow was Undecided/Both/Neither/Kishi

I guess I then realize that something was wrong when I was the only girl on the forums.

Yamaneko
02-06-2008, 06:00 AM
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedback-forum-archive/39536-online-offline-indicator-icon.html">Remember?</a>

Xaven
02-06-2008, 07:25 AM
This one time, at band camp, I played a wrong note, and it was SOOOOO funny~!

I can't think of any. :P I'm going to steal Leeza's and quba's cars someday.

Ichimonji
02-06-2008, 10:14 AM
This was over a year ago, but I'll never forget it.

<~Ichimonji> I did the stupidest thing in FFXII last night
<~Ichimonji> So I'm in my selling screen, and I like go away somewhere and come back and I think I'm in the buying screen
<~Ichimonji> And I'm like, whoa I can buy Ethers now
<~Ichimonji> And they are 111 gil
<~Ichimonji> So I "buy" as much as I can and it's like 7 or 8, and I'm like, they must only let you buy so many
<~Ichimonji> And I see you can buy Elixers too for 777, but I hold off on those for the moment
<~Ichimonji> Then I go into my items and I'm like.... Jesus Christ!

Chemical
02-06-2008, 04:02 PM
This was over a year ago, but I'll never forget it.

<~Ichimonji> I did the stupidest thing in FFXII last night
<~Ichimonji> So I'm in my selling screen, and I like go away somewhere and come back and I think I'm in the buying screen
<~Ichimonji> And I'm like, whoa I can buy Ethers now
<~Ichimonji> And they are 111 gil
<~Ichimonji> So I "buy" as much as I can and it's like 7 or 8, and I'm like, they must only let you buy so many
<~Ichimonji> And I see you can buy Elixers too for 777, but I hold off on those for the moment
<~Ichimonji> Then I go into my items and I'm like.... Jesus Christ!

Buyback screen
WOW > FFXII

Deborah
02-06-2008, 08:05 PM
I've lived in my house since I was 5 and I still forget how many stairs we have and fall down them, sadly this happens a lot. Also, I'm always losing things, somehow I can lose my movie ticket from buying it to walking straight to the door to get in. :(

Blue Harvest
02-06-2008, 09:10 PM
I accidently went into the girls toilets at work today. Thank god me there was nobody around.

Tallulah
02-06-2008, 09:13 PM
At work I use the phones a lot. I also use the keypad on the right of the keyboard to enter telephone numbers into the system notes. As the configuration for the phones goes, from top left 123456789, and the keypad goes 789456123, I often find myself dialling 9 instead of 3 for example, and having to try again. D'oh!

Mogi
02-06-2008, 09:25 PM
At the beginning of the school year, for some reason, I accidently told the teacher that my name was Johnny Johnson.