PDA

View Full Version : I would just like to mention

NeoCracker
01-27-2008, 08:38 AM
That The Devil PM'd me first.

And he didn't talk anything like he did in the threads.

Have you ever needlessly defended yourself before? If so, what was it against?

Me? Them saying they recieved PM's from me.

(Well, okay, when the topic of hell cookies came up, he sounded like he did in the threads. :P)

Jiro
01-27-2008, 08:42 AM
He sounded slightly different in the Messages, but he still had that evil sound about him. He was extremely friendly though. I was invited to watch Gabriel's bloopers and eat lots of cookies.
It was incredibly enjoyable while it lasted :D

Freya
01-27-2008, 08:45 AM
I got hit on. :D

I've done so many times. then everyone assumes you're guilty cause you said something first but when you look at it and you just wanted to be lke whoa not me before anything bad goes down.

NeoCracker
01-27-2008, 08:47 AM
What threw me off is when he said I was a "high profile" member in that thread admitting what The Devil really was.

But thats hardly on topic.

I've also been known to defend my occasional sickness's against my brother Aaron, who is always convinced I'm faking it.

Inlcuding the time i couldn't even walk from my couch to my Bathroom without stopping half way bewteen first. (And believe me, it's not very far away).

He has it in his mind when anyone that's not him is sick, they are probably faking it unless they went to the damn hospital.

There really isn't a point in defending oneself against him at all, as he's so thick headed he always thinks his initial view is the correct one.

Jiro
01-27-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm glad I got mentioned in that thread at all.

I always have to defend myself because I'm nearly always injured. I do loads of sport and it doesn't help that I have a disability. But people don't care, they think I'm lieing.

escobert
01-27-2008, 04:49 PM
He pmed me but was banned before I could read it :(!

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Psychotic kept hinting that I was The Devil. That was lol.

Rye
01-27-2008, 09:41 PM
I like how I was name dropped there too as a "high-profile" member. xD I PMed The Devil. But that's because I PMed about 20 other people around that time, because I was bored and I like to PM people asking them them their opinion on the milk of Octopii and random matters.

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2008, 09:53 PM
And here I was thinking I was special. That's the last time I ever talk to you, ROY. :(

Rye
01-27-2008, 10:02 PM
And here I was thinking I was special. That's the last time I ever talk to you, ROY. :(

If it's any consolation, q...q...QQuin, I kept that PM convo up with you longer than anyone I PMed around that day. xD Creative answers and all. :up:

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2008, 10:05 PM
It's not. I hate you, ROY. :(

Old Manus
01-27-2008, 10:07 PM
For God's sake stop making threads about this guy. He was an ass.

Avarice-ness
01-27-2008, 10:09 PM
He didn't PM me, he just talked to me in my EoY.

My EoY is where the devil will live on forever in the archives.

For God's sake stop making threads about this guy. He was an ass.

I do find it funny that the two were after a popularity experiment, and in a sense, all these threads about them are really just giving them the attention they want. Other than that, I have no where else to post at the moment, so this will have to do.

Caraliz
01-27-2008, 10:09 PM
i would like to see more threads about old manus.

Quindiana Jones
01-28-2008, 05:53 PM
I second the above statement.