PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Degeneration

Strawberry_Mew
01-28-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm really excited for this movie and wuz wondering if anyone has any info on the movie like when its going to come out and etc. Its going to be a CG movie like FF7 AC XD Very Awsome <3 The way to see the trailer is go to youtube !

Avarice-ness
01-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Jeez, they're really trying to get all the milk out of the resident evil franchise as humanly possible arn't they?

I dunno, I'm getting tired of Cg movies... and Resident Evil movies at that. :(

Strawberry_Mew
01-29-2008, 06:56 PM
Jeez, they're really trying to get all the milk out of the resident evil franchise as humanly possible arn't they?

I dunno, I'm getting tired of Cg movies... and Resident Evil movies at that. :(

Ya I don't mind the RE movies but Im happy they are doing CG ones that actually go with the game :3

NeoCracker
01-29-2008, 07:05 PM
............Oh god, the Armageddon really is coming,

Raebus
01-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Oh yes, more Resident evil movies!
*likes*

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-29-2008, 07:32 PM
I can only hope Leon will still be as much of a hilarious idiot as he was in Resident Evil 4.

edczxcvbnm
01-29-2008, 07:48 PM
I can only hope Leon will still be as much of a hilarious idiot as he was in Resident Evil 4.

I thought he was more hilarious in RE2

"IT WORKED!" - Leon's reaction after Sherry was A-Okay...a bit slow Leon!

kamari-ice
01-29-2008, 08:13 PM
I hope that this CG movie is good. I don't know any information about it, though, all I've seen about this movie is the screens of it that came out not too long ago.

Araciel
01-29-2008, 09:54 PM
I thought the law of moviemaking was that going for a trilogy is pushing it, and anything more than that is just silly, but then I remembered it's the RE movies we're talking about...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Degeneration has nothing to do with the live-action movies. It's a direct tie-in to the games, not some horrible adaptation.

ff is da best
01-29-2008, 10:02 PM
i cant wait for this movie .....
i noticed leon and clarie are on it yeah

Dolentrean
01-30-2008, 05:47 AM
Cool, I doubt it will be good. I only saw the first RE movie, but this movie has Leon in it, Leon is awesome, therefore it could be cool if he keeps uttering hillariously lame lines.

ff is da best
01-30-2008, 06:54 PM
leon has the outfit he had in re4

Old Manus
01-30-2008, 07:12 PM
THERE'S NO BLOOD COMING OUT OF THIS STONE!

MistaCloudStrife
01-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Cool, I doubt it will be good. I only saw the first RE movie, but this movie has Leon in it, Leon is awesome, therefore it could be cool if he keeps uttering hillariously lame lines.

I believe it's because it takes place after RE4 and before RE5.

Looks like Clair is in it too. Just hope they don't butcher RE since this is actually tied in with the games now. Well, they already did a pretty good amount of butchering with Dead Aim and Outbreak... I'll rephrase, let's hope they don't butcher the success built off of RE2, CV, and RE4.

Strawberry_Mew
01-30-2008, 09:18 PM

I believe it's because it takes place after RE4 and before RE5.

Looks like Clair is in it too. Just hope they don't butcher RE since this is actually tied in with the games now. Well, they already did a pretty good amount of butchering with Dead Aim and Outbreak... I'll rephrase, let's hope they don't butcher the success built off of RE2, CV, and RE4.

Yeah that be true I really hope they don't butcher it since Leon and Clair are in it. The Trailer is awsome. I wish I could find another trailer. I wonder if Wesker is going to be in it :confused:

Little Al
02-04-2008, 09:48 PM
I wonder if Wesker is going to be in it :confused:Chances are pretty high since he's practically the main bad guy in the games (aside from both the Los Illuminados in RE4 and the Umbrella Corp. in REs 0-3).

Strawberry_Mew
02-05-2008, 02:20 AM
I wonder if Wesker is going to be in it :confused:Chances are pretty high since he's practically the main bad guy in the games (aside from both the Los Illuminados in RE4 and the Umbrella Corp. in REs 0-3).

That be pretty flipping sweet! Wesker kicks booty XD

Wuggly Blight
02-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Ag I lothe Wesker and 4 with a passion,
anyway By the looks of what I saw ages ago it does seem to be going back to its horror roots, Im glad Capcom did it themselves and axed Andersons contract.

Strawberry_Mew
02-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Ag I lothe Wesker and 4 with a passion,
anyway By the looks of what I saw ages ago it does seem to be going back to its horror roots, Im glad Capcom did it themselves and axed Andersons contract.

Ya the real life movies are somewhat okay but I am happy that this time they are going to go back to the basics lol <3

KoShiatar
06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
OMG OMG LEON AND CLAIRE'S SIX-HEADED BABIES!!!!!
...Maybe not.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-18-2008, 03:16 PM
yea saw the trailer on......gametrailers.com lol :p looks awesome so far, im guessing it starts on leons first day on the job like he said in RE4?