PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day... CANDY!

Avarice-ness
01-29-2008, 12:24 AM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/crimsonh2o/ist2_1262263_heart_candy.jpg

So I bought one of those huge bags of Sweet Hearts conversation candies because..

Well they're just awesome. Then I've realized, the best chocolates come out for Valentine's day and then the best sugar candies come at Easter!

So, what are your favorite valentine's day candies?
Do you usually get the same kind of candy every year?
Do you recieve candy from anyone every year?
What has been your favorite Valentine's day Present and/or candy of all time? :D

rubah
01-29-2008, 12:25 AM
I don't deserve candy this year (fats) but I do love those little russell stover boxes with the maps in them (important)

Martyr
01-29-2008, 12:26 AM
I dump chix before valentine's day. It's the only way to go about things properly.

If I did receive a Valentine's Day gift, I'd like some new tires for my truck.

But if it had to be candy, maybe turkish delight.

Avarice-ness
01-29-2008, 12:28 AM
I don't deserve candy this year (fats) but I do love those little russell stover boxes with the maps in them (important)

But you deserve a thread!

Seriously, I saw the candies then threw one at you in #eoff...

And a wonderful thread light went off. :love:

Aerith's Knight
01-29-2008, 12:47 AM
I always get my gf's juwelery on valentines day.. so i wouldnt know.. they seem to like the gold and diamants though :p

Avarice-ness
01-29-2008, 12:49 AM
I always get my gf's juwelery on valentines day.. so i wouldnt know.. they seem to like the gold and diamants though :p

Pfft, I can buy my own gold and diamonds.

I told my boyfriend that the best present ever would be to just get bags of sweethearts candy and put all the yellow and white one's in a jar and get it filled up. :D

Bahamut2000X
01-29-2008, 12:52 AM
Of all candy you pick the kind that has the same consistency and flavor as chalk?

Anyways however I'm not much of a sweets person. And I'm even less of a Valentine's person. So I'm doubly hateful towards Valentine's day candies.

Avarice-ness
01-29-2008, 01:02 AM
Of all candy you pick the kind that has the same consistency and flavor as chalk?

Anyways however I'm not much of a sweets person. And I'm even less of a Valentine's person. So I'm doubly hateful towards Valentine's day candies.

No silly!

White is mint and yellow is banana!

Aerith's Knight
01-29-2008, 01:03 AM

Pfft, I can buy my own gold and diamonds.

I told my boyfriend that the best present ever would be to just get bags of sweethearts candy and put all the yellow and white one's in a jar and get it filled up. :D

I wish all girls would think that way :)

LunarWeaver
01-29-2008, 01:05 AM
I don't eat candy D:! I told my partner in crime not getting each other something would be our present to each other since we're lazy. But then I am going to get him something greater than candy just so he feels massive guilt and every time I mess up my defense can be "Remember that time I surprised you with a 100 dollar gift and you got me nothing?"

Rye
01-29-2008, 01:05 AM
This year, I will not permit myself to eat those little heart candies, because I'm on a diet, no matter how much I love them. =[

blackmage_nuke
01-29-2008, 02:05 AM
What has been your favorite Valentine's day Present and/or candy of all time? :D
You're just baiting someone to make a dirty joke!

Avarice-ness
01-29-2008, 02:07 AM
You're just baiting someone to make a dirty joke!

I am?

Ohh! I get it, if you change candy to something else it sounds dirty.

But, seriously, I have a bag of candies and I wanted the topic to be vast.

Black Angel
01-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Eh, whenever I get those little hearts, they always taste stale to me. D:
I prefer chocolate and a card instead. I actually got some chocolate peanut butter filled hearts last week, and as temptation would have it for me, they're all gone. ^^;

Shlup
01-29-2008, 02:38 AM
I prefer strawberries for Valentine's Day.

Marshall Banana
01-29-2008, 02:42 AM
Give me cookie dough and strawberries that are covered with chocolate!

Momiji
01-29-2008, 03:18 AM

1. Chocolate, always.
2. Most of the time. I don't care for those candy hearts though.
3. Rarely.
4. Chocolate, I suppose? :p

Valentine's Day is overrated, IMHO. It overshadows my birthday (5 days earlier) with cheap commercialization and cheesy cards.

Jiro
01-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Yay for my first ever Valentine's Day with a girl :D
I'm nearly broke, so I'm emptying my bank account to buy my girl roses and chocolate and a bear and anything I can afford...
I spent way too much on her Birthday.

Garnie
01-29-2008, 01:57 PM
i get roses, milktray and a whip for valentinesday!
all my favorate things
^_^:heart:

Araciel
01-29-2008, 09:07 PM
The white 'sweethearts' are the best...I don't know why but the rest are horrible-tasting.

Polaris
01-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Funny I never gave candie in Valentines' Day :( But this year I plan to make a chocolate cake for my bf! He says all he want is a kiss, but bying presents for guys ;_; Anywho nothing is better than a chocolate cake ^^

Zeldy
01-29-2008, 09:58 PM
I've never received anything for Valentines day, so I'm not sure!

Sergeant Hartman
01-29-2008, 10:03 PM
a Twix?

Blue Harvest
01-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Meh to valentines day I say. It sucks when you're single, and it sucks when you're not.