PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!For FFVII Of course I'm not crazy

Shattered Dreamer
01-29-2008, 12:55 PM
I started Final Fantasy 7 again 2 weeks ago because I never finished it. As of right know my main part are level 60 each on disc 3 before the North Cave & I've killed the Weapon that was flying around. I have a few problems I was wondering could someone help me with?

1. Is there anywhere on the world map apart from in the North Cave good for leveling up your characters.

2. I'm attempting to breed a Gold Chocobo. So far I've managed to breed a Black Chocobo & caught a wonderful Chocobo to breed it with. In order to increase the chances of an Ocean Chocobo being born I need to get both parents to Class A by racing them. What greens are best to feed them to get the best results.

3. Where is the water materia needed to fight Emerald Weapon without the 20 minute timer. What level would be best to fight it at.

4. Ruby Weapon, again what level & any tactics.

5. How can I get W-Summon?

MedctnStn
01-29-2008, 01:57 PM
1. didn't think so. before i go there, i use the area around mideel, which isn't as great a place

2. feed them the sylkis (spelling??) greens from the chocobo sage. they cost 5000 gil per green, but boost all three stats. don't forget you need a zeio nut, which you can get from the goblins on the goblin island along the eastern part of the world (can steal it or just beat them)

5. did you try fighting the battle square in the gold saucer? pretty sure you can get it there as well as cloud's omnislash lvl 4 limit manual

TheSpoonyBard
01-29-2008, 02:06 PM
1. Sunken Gelnika Airship. You'll need to take the submarine and submerge when you get to the Gold Saucer. It's around there.

3. Morph a Ghost Ship found on the Underwater Path leading to the Junon Reactor. Take the Guide Book the to Kalm Traveller and he'll exchange it for the Underwater materia.

Best level would be 99, but you should be able to manage with Lv70ish.

4. As above. Enter the battle with two characters KO'd. W-Summon Hades and KotR. Link KotR to HP Absorb.

5. Earn 64,000 BP at the Battle Square.

Garnie
01-29-2008, 02:11 PM
I started Final Fantasy 7 again 2 weeks ago because I never finished it. As of right know my main part are level 60 each on disc 3 before the North Cave & I've killed the Weapon that was flying around. I have a few problems I was wondering could someone help me with?

1. Is there anywhere on the world map apart from in the North Cave good for leveling up your characters.

yes! I like to fight on the gelkana!(the sunken plain in the ocean)
Another trick is to get w-item materia. its useful and theres a cheat you can use to multiply your items. all you do is select the first item you want to multiply then you select another item press o button once then cancel then select again and cancel if you keep doing that your items multipy. What you do now is head for the magic pots! there in the northan creator on the left path. there in the place with the pools and things.if you give the m an elixer(not mega elixer) they give loads of ap! if that dont help to level i dunno what will! the movers in that area are good to fight to!

2. I'm attempting to breed a Gold Chocobo. So far I've managed to breed a Black Chocobo & caught a wonderful Chocobo to breed it with. In order to increase the chances of an Ocean Chocobo being born I need to get both parents to Class A by racing them. What greens are best to feed them to get the best results.

syklis gives you the best results. Buy a few from chocobo sage hes located in the northen contenent. you can also get a enemy skill materia from there if you talk to the chocobo and say kweh!

3. Where is the water materia needed to fight Emerald Weapon without the 20 minute timer. What level would be best to fight it at.

first you need morth materia and get yourself to the under water reactor. Once you get to the underwater walkway( that tunnel that looks like a sea life center) run around until you get the ghost ship. keep an eye one his hp because you cant morth him unless he has got little hp so scan is useful to. morth him and he will turn into a guide book. take the book to the old man in Kalm and he will give you the materia.

i'll be honest.......i've never killed him but i herd from my brother who had defeated him hundreds of times is that when he puts his fingers in the ground you can pummle him pretty hard but i think your better of getting to at least level 80 and getting knights of the round before you attack.

hope thats helped! sorry bout the spelling
<3

Shattered Dreamer
01-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Cheers to anyone who has posted so far looks like I have alot of game time ahead of me before I fight Sephiroth. More suggestions to my original post are still welcome of course.

Breine
01-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I always level up at the area around Mideel. There's some pretty good EXP to acquire, especially in the forest and on the beach.. but that's only as far as I remember.

cloud21zidane16
01-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Cheers to anyone who has posted so far looks like I have alot of game time ahead of me before I fight Sephiroth. More suggestions to my original post are still welcome of course.

Yeah quite a lot of gaming left but if you manage to beat Emerald and Ruby then you dont need to worry about Sephiroth, his a breeze with the right combination:)

TheSpoonyBard
01-30-2008, 02:20 PM
I recommend you beat Sephiroth first then go after the WEAPONs. Otherwise you'll be overlevelled for Sephy and you'll be disappointed by the battle. Try him at lv50.

Shattered Dreamer
01-31-2008, 12:21 AM
How can I fight Sephiroth before the Weapons does the game not end once he is dead?

TheSpoonyBard
01-31-2008, 03:26 AM
Yes, but you can load up your last save and go finish whatever sidequests you have left.

MistaCloudStrife
01-31-2008, 04:46 AM
As Mr.Burns said, the sunken Gelnika is a decent place. Morph the monsters there to get sources too.

Sylkis greens are always the best, but of course, the most expensive. If you want a nice stat Gold chocobo, you may want to give all chocobos you breed with a good amout of sylkis greens.

As someone else said before, morph a ghost ship in the underwater reactor. You should be all ready to fight Emerald at level 60. Be sure to keep you materia for each character under 8 since it's Air Tam Storm attack does 1111 damage for each materia equipped. Therefore, if you have 9 it'll be a sure kill. Either do that, or have Final Attack linked with Phoenix or Life. After doing that, be sure to keep your party healed and it should be an easy battle. Or you could also do the Hero Drink tactic, which could kill Emerald without the use of the Underwater Materia.

Again, you should be ready for the battle by now. You can kill off two of your characters before the battle starts and once you enter battle Ruby will stick it's tentacles in the ground. After that you can revive your fallen party members and the rest of the battle should be fairly easy.

5. How can I get W-Summon?
Battle arena in Gold Saucer.

Raistlin
02-02-2008, 12:54 AM
1. Mideel is better than the sunken ship unless you morph the Gelinka's monsters for sources. The monsters are much easier to defeat and give comparable (possibly better) exp. and AP.

4. For Ruby Weapon, the Hades summon is useful to temporarily stun him. Then the easiest thing to do is KotR + W-Summon with some Mime materia.

Shattered Dreamer
02-03-2008, 01:50 PM
In relation to my Gold Chocobo breeding, I raced my Wonderful & Mountain River Chocobo's to Class A & mated them with the Zeio nut. I was expecting to get an Ocean Chocobo but to my surpise a Gold Chocobo was born. Has this happened anyone else?

Halenite
02-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Umm, that's what you want! lol. Gold chocobo is the best chocobo. It can travel anywhere! (Unless I've forgotten about some restriction on it's movements)

Sephitachi7
02-20-2008, 08:31 AM
I think if you get both chocobos to S-class it is guaranteed to get the results you want. Also I'm not sure about this but the sex of the chocobos might matter. I'm not sure which has to be which but I'm pretty sure it matters. Hope this kinda helps.