PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Your Greatest Dreams Fulfilled

Agent0042
01-30-2008, 12:50 AM
Ever wish your chocobo could dive underwater? That you could revive Aeris/th? Wanted to see a kinky love scene involving Beatrix and General Leo? Well, now you can, with Final Fantasy: Your Greatest Dreams Fulfilled.

We spoke to John Smith today of Square-Enix. He said "I'm pleased to announce Final Fantasy: Your Greatest Dreams Fulfilled. All of those rumors have proved so popular among our fans that for the first time ever, we've combined them all in one package. You'll be able to battle the Cheese Weapon, ride every color of chocobo from Tangerine to Maroon, and play as baby Ultimecia."

Another Square-Enix official, speaking under condition of anonymity, stated this game features the series' best graphics yet, but warns that the effects may prove "psychedelic" for some players. He had no further comment.

Avarice-ness
01-30-2008, 01:09 AM
Did you join EoFF solely to make false news stories?

Just wondering.

Edit: Apparently not, but still why the fake news stories lately?

Agent0042
01-30-2008, 01:10 AM
Actually, both of the items I posted are simply reposts of items I previously posted on another board. But I'm happy to share them here.

I've been on the site for at least three-four months now.

Avarice-ness
01-30-2008, 01:16 AM
Actually, both of the items I posted are simply reposts of items I previously posted on another board. But I'm happy to share them here.

Yeah I noticed that, I'm just wondering why you post stories in the form of a news story with no actual topic.

EoFF's not that great at picking out what the topic is. I assumed your FF7 Musical was about, how we would feel about an FF7 musical, this one I have no idea.

Agent0042
01-30-2008, 01:17 AM
Well, because their spoof items. I suppose it's a misdirect to fool anyone that would actually be silly enough to believe they're reading an actual news item.

Serapy
01-30-2008, 02:13 AM

Nice to see you here, weren't you that mod or admin at uh... ffshrine?

Nevertheless, welcome to EoFF :) Oh feck, did I spell EoFF right?

Anyway, mine would be... a remake version of FFVIII.

Bahamut2000X
01-30-2008, 05:01 AM
Well, because their spoof items. I suppose it's a misdirect to fool anyone that would actually be silly enough to believe they're reading an actual news item.

Crikey! That wasn't real? My life just got a little darker. :(

blackmage_nuke
01-30-2008, 11:22 AM
I thought this topic was along the lines of "If you can see anything happen what would it be?" so i'll just respond in such a fashion as to answer that question

Random encounter system in FFXII

Tallulah
01-30-2008, 11:24 AM
This should therefore, become a thread to discuss your Final Fantasy dreams, i.e. the things you've always wanted to see in FF.

I would like to see Squall and Seifer get it together. ;)

Agent0042
01-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Nice to see you here, weren't you that mod or admin at uh... ffshrine?
Moderator, although of many sections. I've also been offered Admin before, but chose to pass on it. Oh, there's no "weren't." I still am. But I've been moonlighting here for several months as well. I mainly signed up to help a friend out with a fanfic (see my signature), but I've been posting occasionally in other areas as well, and have also been participating in the FFVI Survivor.

As for the thread becoming a topic discuss your greatest FF dreams -- go ahead! Mine would be an FF game that basically implemented all of the best components from the past games in one tidy package. There are so many great ideas in some games that just get discarded from one game to the next.

Loony BoB
01-30-2008, 01:22 PM
My greatest dreams would be the ability to complete an FF game in it's entirity and then be able to walk around the world afterwards, talking to people to see their post-world-saving commentary. Oh, and to race chocobos and all that sort of thing.

The other things are rather dirty and, therefore, obvious.

Aerith's Knight
01-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Revive Aerith of course :D

and the same as BoB for the rest(great minds think alike :))

Namelessfengir
01-30-2008, 03:46 PM
hook up with rikku then have x2 be rikku looking ..... much better

NeoCracker
01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
My greatest dreams would be the ability to complete an FF game in it's entirity and then be able to walk around the world afterwards, talking to people to see their post-world-saving commentary. Oh, and to race chocobos and all that sort of thing.

The other things are rather dirty and, therefore, obvious.

If that what you want just go play earthbound. :D

Araciel
01-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Are they doing a DS version of ff6? Cause I want that.

MistaCloudStrife
01-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Are they doing a DS version of ff6? Cause I want that.

I want a PSP or PS3 version of FFVI. FFIII and IV are already enough for the DS, I want a REAL remake with graphics superior to the N64 and Playstation. If it's going to be a remake, you might as well go full out and make it for the systems that have the best graphics. It's not like the DS is going to make your jaw drop at the amazing change they've done with the scenery and characters. I don't mind playing III and IV with super-deformed characters, but I think VI needs something more than that.(Actually, I'd have preferred IV with better graphics too)

Vivisteiner
01-30-2008, 09:57 PM
I want Steiner and Vivi to have sex!

:p

Martyr
01-31-2008, 12:49 AM
I think that all that low qual remake FF1 nonsense was srap.

I want to see a remake of FF1 if modern graphics and all. That'd be cool. Maybe.

Or maybe it'd ruin all the silly stories we've all designed ourselves from the vague plotline.

Nevermind.

I want all the new versions eradicated and the 1st nes version of FF1 sold for all systems.

rubah
01-31-2008, 01:03 AM
we need more fake news like this :)

b0b, ffx is what you want!

Agent0042
01-31-2008, 04:08 AM
Maybe I'll come up with some more sometime, but my creativity on this type of things usually strikes me in moods, so it could be sporadic.

Vermachtnis
01-31-2008, 06:05 AM
I wanna be able to chuck petrified people at enemies.