PDA

View Full Version : Stranded

LanceOfTime
01-30-2008, 07:26 PM
:p i want to start a poll, so, heres we go...if you could take any one item with you out to a desert island that you were gonna be stranded on until you die unless you find a way off.....which of these five items would you take?

demondude
01-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Water is always a good idea.

But if I had to have one of those I'd take my friend with me. If I'm going down he's coming with me. :mad2:

Araciel
01-30-2008, 07:29 PM
A raft
A boat
Water wings
A seahorse big enough to ride
Potion of Swift Swim with an unlimited duration

Since I don't know how to fly a helicopter, and it's not clear whether or not it has fuel, I chose a friend...it's the most life-saving thing I could take for many reasons.

Sergeant Hartman
01-30-2008, 07:30 PM
can't afford a helicopter :/

Namelessfengir
01-30-2008, 07:40 PM
this hot girl i went to school with

Old Manus
01-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Helicopter. They're not too hard to fly. You just hold down X and use the shoulder buttons to tilt the craft in the direction you want to go.

LanceOfTime
01-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Helicopter. They're not too hard to fly. You just hold down X and use the shoulder buttons to tilt the craft in the direction you want to go.

LOL that freakin rocks manus

Araciel
01-30-2008, 07:50 PM
no analog stick action?...told ya i didn't know how.

Nominus Experse
01-30-2008, 08:44 PM
I would bring a friend in order for him/her to suffer the same despondent demise.

Bahamut2000X
01-30-2008, 08:52 PM

Peegee
01-30-2008, 08:55 PM
A raft
A boat
Water wings

Since I don't know how to fly a helicopter, and it's not clear whether or not it has fuel, I chose a friend...it's the most life-saving thing I could take for many reasons.

Because you can eat the friend?

I would bring a helicopter.

Dolentrean
01-30-2008, 09:14 PM
A helicopter, I would use coconuts to fuel it, and instead of leaving, I would find natives and force them to worship me!

Trumpet Thief
01-30-2008, 09:19 PM
A friend to entertain me as well as eat when I get hungry ;)

Blue Harvest
01-30-2008, 09:25 PM
I'd take my best friend. Even a situation garanteed to end in death would be fun with him around =]

Goldenboko
01-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Helicopter.

Any of the other things I'd die without putting up a fight, with the helicopter, at least I'll go out with a bang :)

NeoCracker
01-30-2008, 09:29 PM
A raft
A boat
Water wings

IF thats all you had, wouldn't that end in more deaths then your own, thus being quite the opposite of "life saving"?

rubah
01-30-2008, 09:36 PM
I'd bring a friend and we could go skinnydipping.

Dolentrean
01-30-2008, 09:48 PM
I'd bring a friend and we could go skinnydipping.

I could be your friend :jokey:

Aerith's Knight
01-30-2008, 09:50 PM
why isnt a girl an option :).. might as well go out with a bang :p.. make my last days worth living ;)

Dolentrean
01-30-2008, 09:51 PM
why isnt a girl an option :).. might as well go out with a bang :p.. make my last days worth living ;)

But that means you wouldnt be able to take skirts or ribbons! :eek:

Aerith's Knight
01-30-2008, 10:01 PM

But that means you wouldnt be able to take skirts or ribbons! :eek:

it would only look good on girls :p..

btw i think this joke has lasted long enough.. people might start to think i have some weird fetish or something :p..

btw.. if we'd be there.. i dont think wed be wearing anything ;)

Madame Adequate
01-30-2008, 10:08 PM
A high-powered long-range multi-frequency radio which I could crank and thus hand power.

Aerith's Knight
01-30-2008, 10:10 PM
A high-powered long-range multi-frequency radio which I could crank and thus hand power.

i dont think it would be very powerfull then :p.. unless you really crank it up ;)

but yeah.. good idea

Araciel
01-30-2008, 10:13 PM
A raft
A boat
Water wings

IF thats all you had, wouldn't that end in more deaths then your own, thus being quite the opposite of "life saving"?

In the end perhaps, but you'd more than likely live longer, and with less misery/insanity, so I would be selfish and put someone else in the same position.

Mirage
01-30-2008, 10:16 PM
I think these options are pretty impractical except the helicopter, but I can't fly a helicopter.
I would bring a knife, a saw, a lot of rope, maybe a leatherman tool, a tent and perhaps... a deck of playing cards. Oh wait, a lighter, until i get good enough at making fire without one. Also, a fishing rod.

Rantz
01-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Duct tape.

cloud21zidane16
01-30-2008, 11:42 PM

and some water:D

Agrias
01-31-2008, 12:04 AM
In all reality, while those other things might be helpful, your best friend will keep you sane. As long as you stay sane, you'll be able to survive properly. DERKADER

fire_of_avalon
01-31-2008, 12:06 AM
Helicopter. I can't fly one, but they have radios.

LunarWeaver
01-31-2008, 12:07 AM
Probably the friend. It'd be comforting :jess:! And he can fan me with a large leaf during those long hot days on the beach while singing American Pie.

Tavrobel
01-31-2008, 12:20 AM
My best friend is Survivorman, so him.

Martyr
01-31-2008, 12:40 AM
can't afford a helicopter :/

Can you afford a hamburger?

LanceOfTime
01-31-2008, 03:50 AM
LOL im surprised at how many people chose best friend...you're really gonna take your best friend out there to die with you? imagine if you were pulled out of your daily life by some agents in suits and were told that you get to go spend the end of you days with your best friend

BUT IM ONLY 17!!!( you say)
its his wish(they say)

so think....if you took your best friend, he would be pissed and you would be causing grief for many more people....or you could just get a helicopter that hopefully has gas in it and learn to fly :)

Aerith's Knight
01-31-2008, 04:17 AM
I can fly a helicopter.. landing would be a problem.. but i can get you there no problem :p

Lynx
01-31-2008, 04:29 AM
I can fly a helicopter.. landing would be a problem.. but i can get you there no problem :p

what!? thats awesome care to drop me off on top of a snow covered mountain one day :p

id take my best friend because me and him would figure a way to get off. i mean especially if paradise was 100 foot swim away. but we wouldnt swim to it wed tame and ride sharks there with the promises of haveing lots of peopel to feed on who have more meat on them then us.

Aerith's Knight
01-31-2008, 04:33 AM

what!? thats awesome care to drop me off on top of a snow covered mountain one day :p

id take my best friend because me and him would figure a way to get off. i mean especially if paradise was 100 foot swim away. but we wouldnt swim to it wed tame and ride sharks there with the promises of haveing lots of peopel to feed on who have more meat on them then us.

sure why not? :).. i cant land well though.. so youd have to jump at about 10 feet.. and then i go find a nice pile of hay i can jump in while the helicopter crashes and burns xD

Lynx
01-31-2008, 04:47 AM

sure why not? :).. i cant land well though.. so youd have to jump at about 10 feet.. and then i go find a nice pile of hay i can jump in while the helicopter crashes and burns xD

i see no problems in this plan :p my plan was to jump out about 10 feet and land on the mountain snowboard strapped on :p

ff is da best
01-31-2008, 05:36 AM
id bring a friend so i wont be loney hahaha