PDA

View Full Version : THE KEY TO YOUR HEART~

Jess
01-31-2008, 01:01 AM
What would be the perfect day out for you?

GO.

Aerith's Knight
01-31-2008, 01:05 AM
It doesnt matter what I'd do, as long as I'd do it with my perfect girl :)

but im pretty sure it would just be my wedding day

Tavrobel
01-31-2008, 01:06 AM
THE KEY TO MY HEART IS THE KEYBLADE

Ahem. My perfect day would be indescribable. Too many things to do, and not enough time to do them. So, I suppose the perfect day is the one that does not end.

Ouch!
01-31-2008, 01:08 AM
Wild and passionate sex all day long is clearly the only answer.

Fonzie
01-31-2008, 01:10 AM
Wild and passionate sex all day long is clearly the only answer.

and cake.

Yuss.

Marshall Banana
01-31-2008, 01:37 AM
Someone would take me to a store that sells Sanrio's products and buy me all of the Cinnamoroll merchandise I want.

Rye
01-31-2008, 01:50 AM
Good thread!

My perfect day out... it would start out in NYC with Mr. MILF and I going out to breakfast, where I eat a bunch of nummy eggs and I try to make him eat some, much to his dismay. I'd stick Hello Kitty clips in his hair when he's not looking. :jess:

Then we hang out with some friends like Dan Kumar, Paul the Boy, Aicha, and Lamonda and Jeremy for a few hours in the mall or something. I'd push Dan down and pretend to teabag him. I'd buy Hello Kitty stuff. We'd have lots of fun, maybe we'd get some nummy things, like shish-kebabs.

Then Mr. MILF and I would leave, because he would be taking me out on a date, to the ice skating rink. We'd skate around for hours giggling and having fun. Oh, I'd love that, it'd be so romantic. :kaoclove:

Then we'd go get some food somewhere, because we're obsessed with eating, him being a skinny boy who has a metabolism and me being a chubby little hobbit.

Then we'd go home and - *shot by EoFF sniper* :bigsmile:

leader of mortals
01-31-2008, 01:55 AM
I bet milf wishes that story was finished:)

Madame Adequate
01-31-2008, 02:00 AM
My perfect day:

I would wake up and carefully extricate myself from my lady's clasp. I'd go to the kitchen and fix a nice breakfast for her, even enduring the nausea-inducing smell of eggs* in order to make a perfect delicious breakfast for her.

When she's eaten we would go take a shower together, wherein naughty things involving no-no parts would take place. Once we were done and we'd dried ourselves and got dressed we would go out, to the Big City :3

We'd go around lots of places here, seeing sights, playfully frolicking around, holding hands, all this kind of thing. We'd just mess around and act like goofy teenagers and all that stuff.

We would go home, and we'd have a couple of hours before anything else had to happen, so we'd put a movie on or a two-player game, and cuddle up with each other for a little bit to watch/play together.

Once that time had passed we would dress ourselves up all classy-like, and we would go out to a very fancy restaurant, where she would have whatever she wanted and I would have a delicious dish of lobster or some such :3

Slightly tipsy, we would make our way home, to engage in more naughtiness involving no-no parts for hours and hours. Then we would cuddle up in bed together, and whisper sweet things to each other, until we fell asleep cuddled up closely like that <3

* This is not an exaggeration. The smell of eggs cooking makes me feel physically sick.

Rye
01-31-2008, 02:02 AM
Anyone who eats lobster will not sleep with me. You ruined everything! :kaoangry:

<3

Madame Adequate
01-31-2008, 02:04 AM
Okay. No breakfast in bed or ice skating or tolerance of your inability to spell Khumar correctly, in that case. :D

Jess
01-31-2008, 02:06 AM
The key to my heart would be to go to watch football (Newcastle, clearly! :jess:)~ and then go for some food and some drinks because I love my food and alcohol. Afterwards we would go and watch a movie at home, cuddling up on the sofa. The rest is a mystery!

fire_of_avalon
01-31-2008, 02:13 AM
BANG!

Flash of lightning across the sky. I look up from my one day a week off, from reading my trashy Stephen King novels. Wtf? Lightning? In a sunny sky?

SUDDENLY.

Angels come down bearing between them, a silken hammock. Out springs Eric Clapton. "Come, child," he whispers.

W-wh-what are you doing here, Eric Clapton?!

"I've come to teach you to play. You are the next guitar messiah."

Eric Clapton teaches me to play the guitar. Then I go on a world tour. Then I learn to play the banjo. Kermit the Frog joins me for a banjo jam. Conway Twitty sings dirty songs to me. Someone who can sculpt makes a statue of me, and sinks it to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean because it causes traffic accidents. I retire to a little house in the woods and play guitar on my front porch while whoever loves me makes me pancakes. That is my perfect day. That is the key to my heart. Line up, boys, and make it happen!

Martyr
01-31-2008, 02:26 AM
I wake up in the morning, open the freezer, pull out the bottle of Jack Daniels and start guzzling.

I don't know what happens next, but at least I'll be drunk.

Aerith's Knight
01-31-2008, 02:29 AM
I wake up in the morning, open the freezer, pull out the bottle of Jack Daniels and start guzzling.

I don't know what happens next, but at least I'll be drunk.

i like this idea :)

leader of mortals
01-31-2008, 02:32 AM
my perfect day would be playing games(like guitar hero 3)

Caraliz
01-31-2008, 03:15 AM
firstly, it would consist of being woken up next to the one i absolutely adore with snuggly kisses and big smiles. then, breakfast consisting of big fluffy chocolate chip pancakes and bong hits.

then, we would stay in our pjs and listen to music for a little bit, play some 2player dynasty warriors and smoke a blunt. then we'd get all pretty and go to the city. on the way there we'd listen to music, hold hands, and joke around.

we'd go to a fancy dinner and maybe a museum and just look at stuff. walk around, take in the city and the night.

the night would come to a close on the couch with hot cocoa and cuddling in a blanket by a fireplace. :love:

BardTard
01-31-2008, 03:29 AM
Sex, food and comedy. The 3 best feelings in the world.

Psychotic
01-31-2008, 03:29 AM
If I had a perfect day, I would have it start this way. Open up the fridge and have a tall boy, yeah. Then I'd meet up with my friends, head out to the game again. We don't even really care who wins.

Now excitement seems to grow when we're hangin' with the bros, when we're chillin' and we pound a case of Stroh's. Now the game is cool to see you can hi-five on TV, count the riot on the one, two, three. Operation is in sight and the field is open wide, when you break it then you know you're still alive. If the cops don't make you pay and you make your getaway, then you know that's one fine day.

On that day before we're through, we could torch a car or two. Then have ourselves another tall boy, yeah. Water hoses and batons, that's the real game that's on. I don't really give a :skull::skull::skull::skull: who wins.

Now excitement seems to grow when we're hangin' with the bros, when we're chillin' and we pound a case of Stroh's. Now the game is cool to see you can hi-five on TV, count the riot on the one, two, three. Operation is in sight and the field is open wide, when you break it then you know you're still alive. If the cops don't make you pay and you make your getaway, then you know that's one fine day.

I believe it's my god-given right to destroy everything in my sight. 'cause it never gets dull, it never gets old, the only thing it gets is more bold. Drinkin', fightin', goin to the game, in our world it's a way to stay sane. If you're asking me, to have it my way, I'd say that's one fine day.

rubah
01-31-2008, 03:38 AM
I came close to a perfect day when I went to NASA back in november. The day after our tour, we went to get souvenirs then set off to galveston to eat seafood in the sun and sea breeze, then played in the surf, then went to fry's electronics, then had dinner at our local contact alumni's house and watched apollo 13.

The ways this could have been absolutely perfect: 1) not wasting time finding places to go and how to get there, 2) having my own camera 3) not having to get up at 6 the next morning. 4) ordering better food at the seafood place. 5) stu being there also to enjoy the fun 6) realizing that fry's DID take my credit card before leaving.

Bahamut2000X
01-31-2008, 03:51 AM
I would state my perfect day, but it would give you all nightmares for the rest of infinity. :shifty:

Lynx
01-31-2008, 04:22 AM
well my perfect day i couldnt decide on right now i know this summer me and my friends are going to have perfect adventure as we road trip 1200 miles to florida.

i think my perfect day would involve the girl im interested in, snowboarding and a walk down a road during a night with a nice snowfall.

blackmage_nuke
01-31-2008, 05:19 AM
I wear my house key around my neck and whenever someone asks me what they key is I always say "IT'S THE KEY TO MY HEART!!:D"

Anyway i dont know what my perfect day would be

Apollo
01-31-2008, 07:11 AM
Okay, perfect day would be having my bff come over, wake me up, buy me a pack of cigs, drive me around a little bit blasting music all over town, go to Detroit and go visit some of the abandoned buildings, and then go and get drunk somewhere and party.
Sounds great to me. :]

Blue Harvest
01-31-2008, 07:39 AM
MY perfect day would involve my two best friends, multiplayer games, and alcohol.

Come to think of it, I've had lots of perfect days :D

escobert
01-31-2008, 08:22 AM
firstly, it would consist of being woken up next to the one i absolutely adore with snuggly kisses and big smiles. then, breakfast consisting of big fluffy chocolate chip pancakes and bong hits.

then, we would stay in our pjs and listen to music for a little bit, play some 2player dynasty warriors and smoke a blunt. then we'd get all pretty and go to the city. on the way there we'd listen to music, hold hands, and joke around.

we'd go to a fancy dinner and maybe a museum and just look at stuff. walk around, take in the city and the night.

the night would come to a close on the couch with hot cocoa and cuddling in a blanket by a fireplace. :love:
and that's why I love you ;)

Shauna
01-31-2008, 10:07 AM
I dunno - I think as long as I were with Mike, the day would be perfect anyway, no matter what we were doing.

...that was too cheesey. :(

Martyr
01-31-2008, 12:18 PM
If I had a perfect day, I would have it start this way. Open up the fridge and have a tall boy, yeah. Then I'd meet up with my friends, head out to the game again. We don't even really care who wins.

On that day before we're through, we could torch a car or two. Then have ourselves another tall boy, yeah. Water hoses and batons, that's the real game that's on. I don't really give a :skull::skull::skull::skull: who wins.

I believe it's my god-given right to destroy everything in my sight. 'cause it never gets dull, it never gets old, the only thing it gets is more bold. Drinkin', fightin', goin to the game, in our world it's a way to stay sane. If you're asking me, to have it my way, I'd say that's one fine day.

I'm not usually sharp enough to know when you're stealing other people's material.

Zeldy
01-31-2008, 06:42 PM
Being with my friends, alcohol and a cute boy, that would be my perfect day :jess:!

Raebus
01-31-2008, 06:48 PM
I dunno - I think as long as I were with Mike, the day would be perfect anyway, no matter what we were doing.

...that was too cheesey. :(

Any day spent with you would be perfect. <3

and yes, ever so cheesy. :cool:

Necronopticous
01-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Breaking 300,000,000 on Mushihime—same would make my day.

Miriel
01-31-2008, 07:11 PM
Wake up in the morning, boyfriend at my side. Personal chef is whipping up breakfast and in the meantime, we shower and then take a stroll along the beach with puppies. Breakfast out on the deck, oreo pancakes, bacon, gigantic mound of crispy hashbrowns, eggs with sweet peppers, basil and cheese. We have an adventure filled day of swimming, ziplining, indoor skydiving, etc. We have super yummy bacon cheeseburgers for lunch at Flippers, our favorite local diner. And then in the afternoon, we take a lazy, breezy drive to Napa Valley where we have a hot air balloon ride and watch the sun set. Balloon ride is followed by a 20 course meal at the legendary French Laundry restaurant. We then jet on over to Disneyland in time for the 9PM fireworks show. And we cuddle up on a bench and watch the amazing display of lights and it's magical. Then back home for a quick relaxing dip in the hot tub and off to bed. Yay.

LanceOfTime
01-31-2008, 08:21 PM
my wedding day!!! me and my fiance will be wearing blood on our faces and ya know, gothic wedding clothes, and other neat stuff(not much thought put in yet)...but when we kiss, a screen in the back of the building will display an atomic bomb going off :D

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2008, 08:33 PM
My perfect day would be one in which I find Bernard's Watch. Damn that thing would be useful.

Psychotic
01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm not usually sharp enough to know when you're stealing other people's material.Well, you'd think me naming the lead singer of the band whose song that was in the post title would've been a bit of a giveaway.

And nah, I don't steal the material for my posts. I pay a writing team to come up with it for me. (a writing team came up with this joke too) (and that one)

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2008, 09:51 PM
It's true. But we're gonna go on strike soon. Seriously, we don't even get paid money. We just get moldy crackers and involuntary butt sex.

Rantz
01-31-2008, 09:52 PM
And nah, I don't steal the material for my posts. I pay a writing team to come up with it for me.
And by pay, he means whip. And by writing team, he means me.

My perfect day out would probably involve good weather. That's as far as I've gotten, a perfect day for me would likely not be planned.

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2008, 09:53 PM
TOO SLOW, DUCK BOY!

Psychotic
01-31-2008, 09:59 PM
Uh oh, you two were never supposed to find out about each other. This is...this is awkward. Now we can have a teen movie where the two of you plot revenge on me for two-timing you, presumably by humiliating me at the big game! I am the star quarterback. Oh, and one of you is a cheerleader, the other is a nerd, and you have to learn to overcome your social differences to unite against a filthy manwhore like myself.

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2008, 10:01 PM
No, you mook. It'll be a romcom where, in planning our revenge (in a humorous way), we'll fall in love and you'll get jealous and kill yourself. Then we'll make love over your crumpled, dead body.

Rantz
01-31-2008, 10:04 PM
We'll also wear Muppet suits.

... This is starting to sound like the perfect day.

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2008, 10:20 PM
And night, sugar. :jokey:

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
A whole 48 hours (though I would not complain if it was more) with my guy, without anyone else to disturb us.

oddler
01-31-2008, 10:31 PM
Dang, I wish I had 48 hour days Paul you suck don't bring me in to fix your mess every day is as perfect as it's going to get so you better make the most of it and learn to love it there.

Captain Maxx Power
02-01-2008, 12:19 AM
What would be the perfect day out for you?

GO.

I wouldn't be fussed, I'd make sure it would be my lady friend's perfect day instead.

mooglebunni608
02-01-2008, 04:16 AM
I dunno. Spend time with my friends somewhere tropic all morning (on a beach! a nice one!). Then we'd go eat all sorts of nice food and then we'd split up and do our own thing *cough*dateswithmuchkissingandstuff*
and then we'd meet up and watch movies and play videogames. And fall asleep all happy and stuff.

Faded Tears
02-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Mine would probably be...
Well a long walk outside is often relaxing. Then maybe visit some type of museum.
And then a cooked meal at home, with lots of candles. I love candles. (Not to eat, just in case thats what you thought)
Next a movie at home cuddled under a blanket and to top off the night, love making...or cuddling while laying in bed. Whatever the other prefers.

Araciel
02-07-2008, 06:39 PM
It doesnt matter what I'd do, as long as I'd do it with my perfect girl :)

I always smirk when I see this answer...not to attack or make fun of you personally but I must be really selfish because this is totally NOT my idea of a great day out.

I'd rather just go for a hike in the woods, doesn't matter if I'm alone or with someone else. Since the title of the thread is 'key to your heart' though I would have to assume that you mean a date, even though the text of the initial post doesn't mention such.

For a date/time with that special someone...well I dunno, probably stay in watch a movie or two, one of us cooks for the other, play cards/games and talk then go to bed ;)

Aerith's Knight
02-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Well a long walk outside is often relaxing. Then maybe visit some type of museum.
And then a cooked meal at home, with lots of candles. I love candles. (Not to eat, just in case thats what you thought)
Next a movie at home cuddled under a blanket and to top off the night, love making...or cuddling while laying in bed. Whatever the other prefers.

lol, as if there is a question to what he would say :)

Faded Tears
02-07-2008, 06:41 PM
lol you'd be surprise.
I've had some bf's with strict morals.

Ace14
02-07-2008, 07:02 PM
My perfect day would have to be on a beach because I just adore the sun and sand (a tropical island away from civilization works too) I'd be with my three best friends as well and there would be loads of great food and we'd have a lot of fun. :)

Blue Harvest
02-08-2008, 09:04 PM

He'd choose love making. Dirty little git he is :tongue:

Old Manus
02-08-2008, 09:20 PM
ANYTIME SPENT WITH MY GF IS PERFECT DAYS LOLOL <2

No. A grand day out for me would be to build a rocket in my basement (with a little help from my dog), fly up to the moon, and sample the cheese. Harrassment by manic machine optional.

Avarice-ness
02-08-2008, 09:44 PM
I'd say the whole "Being with my boyfriend!" is a perfect day, but he annoyed me like 3 seconds ago so!

I wanna go back to my childhood home town and sit on the beach, that'd be the best day ever.

Aerith's Knight
02-08-2008, 09:51 PM

:shifty:

Faded Tears
02-09-2008, 03:29 AM

:shifty:

Oh My Knight, you are too adorable ;)

And no he wouldn't Kain. :/

Blue Harvest
02-09-2008, 02:08 PM
I beg to differ. He's a guy, and you're hawt. Find someone who wouldn't sleep with you and I'll eat my figurative hat.

Quindiana Jones
02-09-2008, 04:09 PM
I wouldn't. Now eat it. Videos 'n' all.

Blue Harvest
02-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Cba tbh :monster:

escobert
02-09-2008, 06:38 PM
I wouldn't. Now eat it. Videos 'n' all.

dammit Quin beat me :p

Quindiana Jones
02-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Let's get married because we're clearly so alike that we must be soulmates.

escobert
02-09-2008, 06:52 PM
already got one :p

Yew-Yevon
02-09-2008, 07:11 PM
My heart is locked and will never be open.

Araciel
02-10-2008, 06:27 AM
already got one :p

I said I loved 'IT', not you.

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 06:41 PM
a lot of food and its gotta b nice food