PDA

View Full Version : One day, I feel I may be the only one left~

Avarice-ness
01-31-2008, 08:58 AM
On the current active users list that is!

We have 17 online and 118 lurkers.

It makes me wonder though, What would I do if I was the only active user on and all the rest where lurkers.

I'd prolly make a thread for lurkers telling them to:

1. Not fear us, we come in peace.
2. Fear us if they were banned people.
or
3. Come join so I'll stop being lonely.

Of course we all know there are some hidden people online! But pretend they arn't there for a second!

So! If you were the only active user online for an hour, what would you do? Would you make crazy forums at the lurkers? Would you respond to every thread you could in the time alotted? Would you make crazy threads to surprise people when they logged on? Would you mass-PM people? Would you raid the CK's usernotes?

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE NOT REALLY INFINITE! (They're never infinite as long as our loving overlord's watch over us!)

Markus. D
01-31-2008, 09:01 AM
Hmmm.

I'd be waving to all the kewl people. Cept Cbc... the trollop ;\

Tasura
01-31-2008, 09:02 AM
I'd browse aimlessly waiting for people to get active, or mentally threaten the lurkers to join.

Avarice-ness
01-31-2008, 09:05 AM
I'd browse aimlessly waiting for people to get active, or mentally threaten the lurkers to join.

xD "*SQUINTS AT COMPUTER* I'M TELLING YOU TO JOIN WITH MY MIND!!!!"

I'd just make threads like "Boy, I sure would like someone to talk to." "I'm all alone~ Won't someone make a name and talk to me~"

But then that makes me feel so pitiful.

Edit: Did any anyone notice the ammount of Lurkers went up?

blackmage_nuke
01-31-2008, 09:40 AM
Log out, take a pic of what it looks like with no one online, then log back on and make thread about it

Tasura
01-31-2008, 10:54 AM
Edit: Did any anyone notice the ammount of Lurkers went up?

It's because I used my innate psychic ability Summon Lurker.

Loony BoB
01-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Screenshots. That's about all the lack of activity is good for - you can't do much else. I suppose, after posting in threads I found interesting, I'd just find something else to do.

Garnie
01-31-2008, 12:55 PM
probably dance nakkey so they either run away crying or come and join for some eoff luff!
lol just kiddin iv never been nakey!!
^_^

Namelessfengir
01-31-2008, 05:05 PM
probably dance nakkey so they either run away crying or come and join for some eoff luff!
lol just kiddin iv never been nakey!!
^_^

do it.... we'll gain at least 20 members

Sergeant Hartman
01-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Run around naked.

Araciel
01-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Log out and become one of the lurkers.

Nominus Experse
01-31-2008, 05:37 PM
I would have a conversation with a Yahoo! Slurp Spider. Or maybe a GoogleBot.

rubah
01-31-2008, 05:47 PM
I would learn the language of the bot.

[edit- dangit nominus.]

demondude
01-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Hide in the final fantasy X-2 forum they'll never find me there. :shifty:

Ouch!
01-31-2008, 06:09 PM
Like BoB said, it's really not all that exciting. It hasn't happened to me in a really long time, though.

ljkkjlcm9
01-31-2008, 06:15 PM
I've come on when there were like 3 members online. It's weird because during the day at times, you can post something, and get a response two seconds later. Then there are times where there are no replies for hours. It's kinda weird, and boring.

If I were the only person online. I'd see how many threads I could post before a mod or something got online lol

Mods, you have been warned, so don't ban me if I get that chance. I'll gladly help you delete them after...

THE JACKEL

BardTard
02-01-2008, 12:49 AM
I would do nothing because I wouldn't really care. I would just think to myself, "wow that's interesting."

Dolentrean
02-01-2008, 02:35 AM
Umm... I would log out get along with my life.

Avarice-ness
02-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Screenshots. That's about all the lack of activity is good for - you can't do much else. I suppose, after posting in threads I found interesting, I'd just find something else to do.

Pfft. I'd just post in every forum possible then screenshot my name that would be running down the list. Then I'd make my way to post in every thread in every forum.

It'd feel like I dominated EoFF somehow. :D

Blue Harvest
02-01-2008, 09:25 PM
I was one of those lurkers for many a month. They'll all join eventually. And if they don't it's their loss imho.

Araciel
02-01-2008, 09:44 PM

Pfft. I'd just post in every forum possible then screenshot my name that would be running down the list. Then I'd make my way to post in every thread in every forum.

It'd feel like I dominated EoFF somehow. :D

Actually I seem to remember you doing that.

leader of mortals
02-05-2008, 01:22 PM
lol 9 people on right now

Parker
02-05-2008, 04:47 PM
I'd make hundreds of alt accounts and talk to myself so I would look more popular.

scrumpleberry
02-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Take a screenshot and laugh manically, by which time someone else will have come on and ruined all my fun.