PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Baloki
02-01-2008, 03:25 PM
We should merge the Del Murder and Elsie forums together and re-name them the Qunia forum?

If you could make any forum which forum would it be?

I'd bring back the Land of exDee and Spirits Within Forum!

Loony BoB
02-01-2008, 03:38 PM
The Land of exDee is still there. You just can't see it because you're a quitter. TSW belongs in FF Media, and it only makes sense. There was never a dedicated TSW forum to my recollection, actually...

Maybe I would bring back the Daily Grind, if anything. But make it journal-type-entries-only, none of this topic of the day crap.

Old Manus
02-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Eyes on the World!

NO, NO, I LIED! DISREGARD THIS POST

Bahamut2000X
02-01-2008, 03:47 PM
I'd bring back the Land of exDee and Spirits Within Forum!

Oh silly Baloki, still going at it I see. :p

rubah
02-01-2008, 05:52 PM
EotW again would be an interesting experiment.

Baloki
02-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Spirits Within the Land of exDee?

Quindiana Jones
02-01-2008, 07:29 PM
The Quin Forum.

There is only one thread. And it's a thread where you post whatever you like (as long as it's appropriate - swear words and mildly sexual thoughts are appropriate, because they're totally natural. But we don't want graphic explanations of what you want to do with that candlestick on the table). Basically, you post nonsense. But no-one cares. There is no topic, it's just a single thread for posting random things that cross your minds.

Rantz
02-01-2008, 07:51 PM
The Quin Forum.

There is only one thread. And it's a thread where you post whatever you like (as long as it's appropriate - swear words and mildly sexual thoughts are appropriate, because they're totally natural. But we don't want graphic explanations of what you want to do with that candlestick on the table). Basically, you post nonsense. But no-one cares. There is no topic, it's just a single thread for posting random things that cross your minds.

o wait (http://forums.eyesonff.com/usernote.php?u=18128&pp=30&page=99999) :)

Miriel
02-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Linkshell forum.

Quindiana Jones
02-01-2008, 11:27 PM
The Quin Forum.

o wait (http://forums.eyesonff.com/usernote.php?u=18128&pp=30&page=99999) :)

No, damnit! I want a whole forum! :(

Raistlin
02-02-2008, 12:33 AM
There is only one acceptable answer to this.

Rye
02-02-2008, 12:47 AM
A forum dedicated to posting big shiny .gifs and smilies. It'd be called the Marshall Banana Shrine. :kaoclove:

Aerith's Knight
02-02-2008, 12:52 AM
Aerith forum.. where fans can ban non-aerith fans from

Markus. D
02-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Linkshell forum.

Quindiana Jones
02-02-2008, 11:00 AM
There is only one acceptable answer to this.

The Quin Forum.

Raistlin
02-02-2008, 04:03 PM
That is not the acceptable answer.