PDA

View Full Version : I did something completely unlike me today

Blue Harvest
02-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Soz I met this girl today. Really pretty. Same age as me (6 days older than me to be precise). Normally I'm too shy to talk to the fairer sex, but we struck up a conversation that lasted pretty much all day. I even got up the courage to ask her for her number, and I've never done that before. It's just a shame she has a boyfriend. I'd be so in there otherwise :tongue:

LanceOfTime
02-01-2008, 07:25 PM
:( bummer, well, be friends :D and when the BF is gone....it is....your time...-.0 it works ....just might want to wait a little so ur sure she isnt just falling back on you cuz she needs someone at all times

Quindiana Jones
02-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Just kill her boyfriend.

Trumpet Thief
02-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Did you still get her number?

Blue Harvest
02-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Just kill her boyfriend.

This is a great idea with only one drawback. If I killed him, she'd hate me. Then I'd never have a chance. I could get someone else to kill him though. A few people owe me a favour...

Did you still get her number?

Yesh indeedio =]

Quindiana Jones
02-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Do it secretly. Only a fool would let her know about it.

Oh, what's that? He was drunk and stumbled in front of a train. Bummer....oh what's that baaaaaaaby? You want some comforting? Here....have my shoulder. Wow, you're quite pretty when you cry. *mflflblhlhdffbfbfmmmllmmmm*

Score.

Trumpet Thief
02-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Well since you have her number, work your way in, and as soon as they break up, pounce like the tiger you are. :mad2:

Blue Harvest
02-01-2008, 07:56 PM
That's the plan. If they do break up I won't try anything straight away, but I'll make sure she becomes mine after a suitable grieving period, say 3-4 hours :tongue: