PDA

View Full Version : When's the last time you laughed?

Trumpet Thief
02-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Name the most recent time you laughed and why, whether it was just a second ago or a couple of days, if you're really that gloomy :p

I laughed like a half hour ago watching a Simpsons episode where Homer was hosting a TV show, and Bart was like "You lost your stranglehold on the audience and you blew it", and Homer was like "I'LL AUDIENCE YOU :mad2: ". Haha, good times.

Blue Harvest
02-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Earlier today when a friend ripped a poster off the wall in anger. It was even funnier to watch her get told off for it.

Shiny
02-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Recently I laughed at someone who said, "All Spanish people are either Mexican or Puerta Rican."

And I laughed at a different person who said, "All Mexicans mow lawns."

I was like wut. I'm in a class full of idiots that's supposed to be teaching the negativism of racism. xD

EDIT: Someone also said, "Jewish people are bagels." That is by far the weirdest stereotype I've ever heard.

LanceOfTime
02-01-2008, 07:26 PM
well, i was at lunch, an hour ago, in high school....and one of my friends told a joke, but it wasnt that funny, well one of my other friends was laughing his ass off and rocking back and forth, very rapidly and very wholly(like, he went really far back and really far forward everytime) i laughed at that cuz he looked like a retard

Vermachtnis
02-01-2008, 07:30 PM
I just laughed when I drove threw a mud puddle really fast.

escobert
02-01-2008, 07:35 PM
who knows. sometime this morning.

Rantz
02-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Last time was when I was discussing with my psychology teacher in school. The time before that was at something Psychotic wrote.

Psychology teacher, Psychotic. Does that tell you anything about me?

It doesn't

Trumpet Thief
02-01-2008, 07:52 PM
xD

Breine
02-01-2008, 09:29 PM
The last time I laughed was about an hour ago. I was watching the episode of Friends where Rachel and Monica lose their apartment to Chandler and Joey. Very funny :)

Zeldy
02-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Like properly properly laughed 'till I cried? oh man, I can't remember, it happens like every day. We were all tormenting my little kitty before by putting a harness on her with a lead, just to try it, and she was not amused, it was so amusing for us though!

Blue Harvest
02-01-2008, 09:46 PM
The last time i cried from laughing was on wednesday. Someone put a picture of a guy at work kissing another guy on the board in the staffroom. One of the foreign religious guys saw it and got really pissed off. After he left I made a joke about replacing the bomb threat forms that we have for some reason with jihad threat forms :lol:

Apologies if this offends any religious/anti-gay people whom may lurk here.

Madame Adequate
02-01-2008, 10:02 PM
I just laughed a couple of minutes ago! I annoyed my girlfriend by pointing out her typos :D

Avarice-ness
02-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Right now at this.

[16:37] Sakura> !killed
[16:37] Eevee> #eoff was last killed when Ava-FF1-ness said "YA'LL SILLY"

rubah
02-01-2008, 11:01 PM
I think I laughed in french class because we had a lively vivacious substitute who was much more fun than my cranky grad student. I definitely laughed in engineering when a girl had major troubles getting her VBA scripting to work xD

The Unknown Guru
02-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Sometime yesterday, probably at one of the idiots in my classes. Today sucked.

EDIT: Ooh, I remember. Some girl said, "Wait, is the Kingdome gone or something?" Ugh.

Captain Maxx Power
02-01-2008, 11:41 PM
This afternoon, when I was typing out "songs" I was singing. If you don't do computer programming you wouldn't understand why it was funny, but it was hilarious.

~*~Celes~*~
02-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Just earlier when I put my glasses on my cat, Alan took a screenie, and we discussed putting it on icanhascheezburger :bigsmile:

Xander
02-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Earlier when I talked to my boy on the phone and he was being all cute, trying to watch tv and talk at the same time, then mid sentence just going "ummm" and totally forgetting, CUUTEE it made me giggle. ;_;

Rye
02-02-2008, 12:29 AM
I just laughed a couple of minutes ago! I annoyed my girlfriend by pointing out her typos :D

Approximately 50 seconds ago when I made my boyfriend roll his eyes and face-palm and sigh painfully because I was singing U + Me = Us (Calculus) - 2Gether to him. :kaoclove:

Trumpet Thief
02-02-2008, 03:33 AM
Earlier when I talked to my boy on the phone and he was being all cute, trying to watch tv and talk at the same time, then mid sentence just going "ummm" and totally forgetting, CUUTEE it made me giggle. ;_;

Xander! You still go to EOFF? Awesome :D

Roto13
02-02-2008, 04:03 AM
Like two minutes ago in the tampon thread. And a few minutes before that playing Paper Mario 2.

Freya
02-02-2008, 05:13 AM
A few minutes ago I giggled, but he always makes me giggle so I don't think it's anything new.

Otherwise my European History class. There was my toy troll that I gave my teacher was hung from the celling. Also I drew a french dragon on the board. I love that class, ya'd think it's hard cause it's an AP class but no.

Kanshisha
02-02-2008, 05:20 AM
Today for watching my brother cosplay final fantasy characters.
Failing miserable can be sometimes quite entertaining..

XxSephirothxX
02-02-2008, 05:31 AM
About twenty minutes ago one of my friends choked on a piece of beef jerky and spent two minutes writhing around on the floor, hacking uncontrollably, and trying to get some water before he suffocated. It was fantastic.

Namelessfengir
02-02-2008, 05:43 AM
i cant really laugh cuz im sick... hurts like hell

NeoCracker
02-02-2008, 06:03 AM
The last time i cried from laughing was on wednesday. Someone put a picture of a guy at work kissing another guy on the board in the staffroom. One of the foreign religious guys saw it and got really pissed off. After he left I made a joke about replacing the bomb threat forms that we have for some reason with jihad threat forms :lol:

Apologies if this offends any religious/anti-gay people whom may lurk here.

This post would be it.

Jessweeee♪
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
When I was watching this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=1cS07bzDvfw) video.

(That's vivi_lover666 btw)

McLovin'
02-03-2008, 10:50 PM
South Park, Night of the living homeless!

20 minutes ago :p

Big D
02-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Last night, close to midnight - during a Renaissance ball. We were trying out a silly dance game by Arbeau, where couples take turns to chase each other, while the rest of the group either helps or hinders them. The description doesn't really do it justice, as there were considerable lulz.

Tallulah
02-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Probably at an Angry Video Game Nerd (http://www.screwattack.com/AngryNerdMain.html) video this afternoon. :D

Del Murder
02-04-2008, 05:52 AM
I laughed at a pic Yamaneko posted in the Super Bowl thread.

Araciel
02-04-2008, 05:55 AM
An hour ago.

Namelessfengir
02-04-2008, 07:57 AM
im a sadistic bastard.... i was reading the indecent suicide thread and thought "this dumbass couldn't even kill erself right? what do i got to do go and do it for her?

im still laughing twenty minutes later

yes i know im evil, but she tried to take herself out with anti-histamines!!!!

sreeja
02-07-2008, 05:10 AM
I saw a comedy movie in the last night .It laughed:):) me a lot.

Vermachtnis
02-07-2008, 05:38 AM
She must of contracted pre-MS!

That had me busting a gut just a few moments ago.

Blue Harvest
02-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Yesterday at work when a workmate put on a Kylie Minogue CD and was told he'd lost all penis rights.