PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Strife the drag queen

SuperMillionaire
02-02-2008, 02:23 AM
Hey guys, did you enjoy Cloud dressing as a drag queen?

Also, do you have any pictures of him in his drag clothes?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Cloud in a dress is the pinnacle of the series.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/cloudinadress-a.gif

Bahamut2000X
02-02-2008, 02:44 AM
It was wrong on so many levels, however it made for some humorous moments.

Aerith's Knight
02-02-2008, 03:14 AM
and that scene where you get the bikini shorts.. so wrong xD so very very wrong.. like hes getting butt-raped or something

Bolivar
02-02-2008, 03:39 AM
and that scene where you get the bikini shorts.. so wrong xD so very very wrong.. like hes getting butt-raped or something

Which is why I go to the other room, better for the story, too.

And I wouldn't say I enjoy it, but it is a humorous scene.

Aerith's Knight
02-02-2008, 03:46 AM

i prefer the other room as well.. i think its one of the first times you see the ghost sephiroth.

Mirage
02-02-2008, 04:16 AM
He wasn't cute enough for my tastes.

cloud21zidane16
02-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Its humorous but im glad it didnt go on for ages:p

redxiiii
02-04-2008, 12:28 AM
I think he shudda remained in drag for the remainder of the game, an the final battle Sephy would be like, " I can't kill a girl, am gonna call of meteor...heres a lollpop :)"

Rostum
02-04-2008, 05:40 AM
I think he shudda remained in drag for the remainder of the game, an the final battle Sephy would be like, " I can't kill a girl, am gonna call of meteor...heres a lollpop :)"

Except he kills Aeris.

I think it was a light hearted scene, and I enjoyed it for that factor. But honestly, I don't think it was really necessary (hell, not long after you go bust through the Shinra HQ, why couldn't you do that at the Don's place?).

XxSephirothxX
02-04-2008, 06:16 AM
Why yes. Yes I did.

I think Cloud beats Marshmallow Barret, but not by much.

Nifleheim7
02-04-2008, 10:49 AM
I loved the humorous moments in this game...
I'm curious how they are gonna pull off this scene with next gen graphics,when they try to do the remake.

Garnie
02-04-2008, 01:38 PM
lolrofl!!!!
i love that scene!
Mukki: Daddys so lonely
Cloud: OH MAH GAH!!!
i loved it that much i even included it in a Clouds modern Life
:see attachment for details!

SuperMillionaire
02-08-2008, 03:02 AM
It takes a very brave man to dress like that...

Aerith's Knight
02-08-2008, 03:22 AM
it takes an even braver man to dress up like that for a girl

SuperMillionaire
02-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Oh yes, definitely... a drag queen among real women...

Creeping Shadow
02-08-2008, 10:46 AM
Are you all joking Cloud has his own fashion line.

BG-57
02-08-2008, 12:34 PM
A fun detail in the PSX version of FFT is when you recruit Cloud, you can equip him with a Ribbon, which normally only females in the game can wear. Not sure about the PSP version.

Jessweeee♪
02-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Hahahaha...I'm so glad this got a T rating xD

SuperMillionaire
02-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Are you all joking Cloud has his own fashion line.

LOL. Now that's comedy. Cloud is a man who makes drag clothes...

yOur_final_fantasy
02-18-2008, 10:09 AM
That part of the game had Surprisingly adult things in it. especially the honey bee inn.

SuperMillionaire
02-26-2008, 06:43 PM
That part of the game had Surprisingly adult things in it. especially the honey bee inn.

Not enough to get an M-rating, though, right?

ReloadPsi
02-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I recall seeing a fanart of Cloud, in his dress, walking away from Tifa and Aeris, both looking severely pissed, with Cloud holding his head up saying "Face it girls, I'm the hottest!"

I wish I could find it.

SuperMillionaire
02-27-2008, 04:44 PM
LOL... now that's comedy.

Mercen-X
04-09-2008, 07:54 PM

But you know, Mukki's room is the only chance Cloud has to wash off all that sweat and dirt build-up he's accrued over years as a soldier and mercenary.

But I agree that it was unnecessary. You don't learn anything important while in drag and no one was put in any danger until they entered the place and allowed one of the three to be taken. The whole event was just an excuse to make Cloud laughable and he only went along with it because he knew that this was something he or Zack could easily laugh off later on. But without carrying on as if he were Zack the 1st Class, he probably never would have agreed to it.

Rostum
04-10-2008, 03:38 AM
But I agree that it was unnecessary.

Wrong, fully necessary!

Mercen-X
04-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Drag Cloud was as necessary as Square Enix deciding to license and legitimize FF7 doujinshi and call it a part of the compilation.

LunarWeaver
04-10-2008, 11:26 PM
It was very smooth!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i29/LunarWeaver/FFVII-PrettyGirl.jpg

Mirage
04-11-2008, 12:14 AM
More female could images!

Rostum
04-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Drag Cloud was as necessary as Square Enix deciding to license and legitimize FF7 doujinshi and call it a part of the compilation.

Obviously I misjudged your sense of humour.

Mercen-X
04-18-2008, 08:21 PM

Obviously I misjudged your sense of humour.

There are people out there who truly live their lives this way and the game just makes fun of it.

They should be pointing out just how horribly wrong it is. After all... some of these guys in dresses really can't pull it off. :p

scrumpleberry
04-18-2008, 08:38 PM
I recall seeing a fanart of Cloud, in his dress, walking away from Tifa and Aeris, both looking severely pissed, with Cloud holding his head up saying "Face it girls, I'm the hottest!"

I wish I could find it.

I remember that! That was fabby, I might try to look for it.

Oh Garnie, you made me all nostalgic :cry:

There are people out there who truly live their lives this way and the game just makes fun of it.

If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? It's not serious transvestite-harrying, I doubt anyone was fussed.

Rostum
04-21-2008, 05:35 AM

Oh please, are you serious? You are offended by it? Well, good luck with life.

Mercen-X
04-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Blek. If there were some real reason as to why it meant anything to that portion of the game, I wouldn't mind. Like if Corneo's crew was seriously tough. Too tough for Cloud on his own. That would've made sense.

Why is it that people always need some logical, scientific explanation for the creation of the universe (that can't be found btw) but you can say that stories can get away with everything and anything? So I demand a little logic to the madness. Big deal. Is that so damn much to ask?

Besides, Cloud looks like a blonde Virginia Maxwell. Where are we? Wyoming? He needs a better outfit.

Suvious
05-15-2008, 02:28 PM
I remember getting Cloud into Dons bedroom, I rofled so hard as Don shook his crotch and it just bleeped it was so funny xD

Aerisfanatic
06-27-2008, 07:07 AM
I loved it! It was really humorous.
For some reason some people think that cross dressing is "Mature" subject matter. On many children's TV shows there are male characters who dress like women and vise-versa.

On the final fantasy retrospective they refered to the cross dressing as part of the game's mature subject matter. Perticularly the honeybee Inn part might be mature, but cross dressing in general is not.

SuperMillionaire
09-21-2008, 05:11 AM
I loved it! It was really humorous.
For some reason some people think that cross dressing is "Mature" subject matter. On many children's TV shows there are male characters who dress like women and vise-versa.

On the final fantasy retrospective they refered to the cross dressing as part of the game's mature subject matter. Perticularly the honeybee Inn part might be mature, but cross dressing in general is not.

I've seen Bugs Bunny dress in drag many times in Looney Tunes cartoons.

I'd like to give Cloud a drag name: Cloudia Strife. And in a new FFVII Sms video, they can spoof the movie Victor/Victoria in a skit called Cloud/Cloudia.

Big D
09-21-2008, 06:42 AM
Blek. If there were some real reason as to why it meant anything to that portion of the game, I wouldn't mind. Like if Corneo's crew was seriously tough. Too tough for Cloud on his own. That would've made sense.Tifa was in their custody and he didn't know why. Except that she didn't seem to be resisting. He needed to find out what was going on and how much danger Tifa was in, so wading in and killing everybody wouldn't have been a smart move.

There! Logic satisfied with minimal conjecture and reference to in-game dialogue and events.

The whole Honeybee Inn sequence was pretty dodgy - I guess the classifications office were being lazy when FFVII came out, because later FFs got much stricter ratings for comparatively mild content.

Heath
09-21-2008, 11:05 AM
I remember being totally speechless by the situation the first time I played it, but found it really funny. Fantastic that some muscley, twenty year old guy can be made to look like a girl so easily. Makes Barret and his sailor outfit pale by comparison

SuperMillionaire
09-29-2008, 02:46 PM
I would like to hear him speak in a falsetto when in his drag clothes.

omfgcloudstrife
02-13-2009, 07:22 PM
omg! :3 i laughed so hard on that part of the game.

Aerith forced him to "walk nicely, like this Miss Cloud." XD
and sound like a girl, LOL.. it would be so funny to see Cloud act like a woman again.

good times~ hm? :rolleyes2

Skyblade
02-13-2009, 07:37 PM
I really want a Miss Cloud patch now. Just so that I can make a screenshot of Miss Cloud raising his sword above Aeris's head, and give it a fun caption. :)

Shiny
02-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Cloud inevitably performed the ol' penis tuck.

The Turk
02-15-2009, 02:52 PM
It was a fun part of the game. The funny thing is with the new moody Cloud that appeared in AC and the later games you just can't see him doing it now.

Also there was nothing mature about him in drag, it happens in children's pantomime all the time. The fact he then enters a whore house on the other hand...

Crimson
02-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Makes me wnder, if Cloud Cross-dressing was a major factor in FFVII's populaarity, then what does that say about sexuality of the fans.

O_o

<.<

>.>

:(

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Cross-dressing in itself has no bearing on a person's sexuality. So, nothing.

PeneloRatsbane
02-15-2009, 06:56 PM
it doesn't say anything about anyones Sexuality because it is not gratuitously graphic, its just for laughs and Aeris/Cloud bonding, all the ff's have random funny bits