PDA

View Full Version : #eoff + mIRC + insomnia + FFVI = Mentalbreak

Avarice-ness
02-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Basically, I've transformed my mIRC into a.. big Zozo mIRC.

Apparently I'm very very very sleepy and had nothing better to do, and while it looks cool, it just shows me that my tiredness is starting to win due to the fact I'm aimlessly making FFVI related skins for mIRC.

Not cool brain, not cool.

What crazy things have you done while in "half-awake, can't sleep" mode?

I've cleaned the house alot on a weird energy that shouldn't come when your body is crying for sleep, so that's prolly the craziest thing. Not to mention I wouldn't even finish cleaning because my sleep would kick back in at full force. XD
Then I wake up going "WHO CLEANED THE HOUSE?!"

So!

What crazy things have you done while in "half-awake, can't sleep" mode?

This is my crazy thing. I'll prolly make it look better when I wake up! :D

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/crimsonh2o/ScreenHunter_001-6.png

blackmage_nuke
02-02-2008, 11:00 AM
I've cleaned the house alot on a weird energy that shouldn't come when your body is crying for sleep, so that's prolly the craziest thing. Not to mention I wouldn't even finish cleaning because my sleep would kick back in at full force. XD
ME TOO!!! But I just clean my room.

IT'S NOT RAINING IN ZOZO!!!

Quindiana Jones
02-02-2008, 11:06 AM
I keep hurting myself accidentally when throwing my arms about trying to get something off the bed-side table.

So far I have a scar on my eyebrow (I cracked my face on the corner, and woke up with a blood-stained pillow and face :bigsmile:), and on my elbow (a drunk friend called me at 2 in the morning and I hit it on that ruddy bedside table getting to the phone).

Caraliz
02-02-2008, 02:08 PM
i usually clean or watch infomercials. ;_;

Garnie
02-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Interwebz = addiction ;____;

Blue Harvest
02-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Interwebz = addiction ;____;

Sad but true...

Shauna
02-02-2008, 03:37 PM
I do crazy things when I'm not tired.

escobert
02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
I enjoy playing RO and watching Fox News after a night up. RO occupies me and Fox News gives me luls

Heath
02-02-2008, 05:12 PM
I tend to read - be it a book I've got or I go scouring through Wikipedia or the BBC news website. Listening to Radio programmes is another thing I do. I don't know how many hours I've spent listening to programmes I've missed on the BBC website.

Momiji
02-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Oooh, how do you upload a picture in the background like that? My mIRC background is boring. :(

Avarice-ness
02-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Oooh, how do you upload a picture in the background like that? My mIRC background is boring. :(

Depends on which version of mIRC you have, I have the latest but I use .mts files which can skin your entire mIRC. I've been editing it for an eventual FF-related mIRC release THAT YOU ALL WILL LOVE. :mad2:

I'll make a little screen shot thingy to show you what to do. :D

Shoeberto
02-03-2008, 06:12 AM
Right click on the little button in the top left of your channel window and select 'set background' or whatever. This has been a feature since day one pretty much

Avarice-ness
02-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Right click on the little button in the top left of your channel window and select 'set background' or whatever. This has been a feature since day one pretty much

Really? I had been using like.... an older version and it'd just glitch up on me when I tried to get a background picture.