PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Wit Masamune

GenjiSlash
02-03-2008, 04:05 AM
Im at the part where u have to bring the memento to dario to fight him and I dont know where to go. Can someone let me know whats up cuz im confused..thanx..

NeoCracker
02-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Take Riddle t that little Island at the top right corner of the continent you start on.

As a tip for beating Dario, attack only with yellow and Green ellements.

If you attack with white or black, he will mess you up.

GenjiSlash
02-04-2008, 06:06 AM
I know u have to go to the lil island man. What im asking is wassup? I went to the island wit riddel, she talked to dario, and dario didnt remember, then he didnt know who she was and riddel starts talking about a memento u need to get from the viper manor. I went to viper manor and dont know wtf? I searched viper manor clean.(as far as I know). Someone help if ya can....thanx...

Reeno the Alchemist
02-08-2008, 11:52 PM
well the reason it doesnt work is because you need to go find the letter salt and pepper left behind in the vipor manor uhm i believe its uh well just search all the rooms thats are on the right until you find a room with 4 snake statues (there should be like a glowing blue wall with writing on it er something) then push them all into place then a treasure box will pop up be careful theres a trap so go to the farthest side of the desk then it'll says something like blah blah come to the isle of the dammed karsh then you go there then lay the smack down on the 2 bozos and then run back to the island and make sure riddles got a white breastplate on or she'll die immediately cause she has to be on your team and pretty much stock out elements easily because he'll probably use antiwhite or something so yea my knowledge is a little rusty but i am the Chrono Cross Goddess =)

Avarice-ness
02-09-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm going to quote Ome and put his link in here from the second thread. It links many walkthroughs that will get you through the game with little to no question at all.

All the information you'll ever need. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/196917.html):)

If you havn't used gamefaq's before. It's better to read the one's that say "Final" because it means that the walkthrough or any other document on the site is complete.

Jowy
02-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Black Plate makes you immortal for the fight.

Reeno the Alchemist
02-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh yea it is the black plate my bad I got confused =)