PDA

View Full Version : FFXI

Carl the Llama
02-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Hi! every tim I try to reactivate my old characters I get error 1104... now this might be because they might be doing maintenance on the ergistration thing but that was suposed to be finnished over 18 hours ago and its not on the maintenance news anymore so im thinking it might be a problem with my account.

would you be able to log into your FFXI account and tell me if you are able to purchase a new id and if you arent could you tell me what it says when you get rejected?

Baloki
02-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I did some googling and came up with this (http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ffxi&message.id=240140), it seems to say that to re-activate an old account you need to use the same Credit Card as you used for the orginal account. Also how long has it been cancelled because SE deletes characters and content ID's after a certain amount of time. Have you tried ringing SE support?

Carl the Llama
02-03-2008, 11:43 PM
its cool I got it reactivatd, like a noob I didnt update my CC details (my old CC expired and now I have a new one lol im playing atm (or will be as soon as I find the official windower to dl lol

Rostum
02-04-2008, 05:08 AM
The official window mode is available through the settings menu.