PDA

View Full Version : OMGeez Cyan...

Masamunemaster
02-03-2008, 11:17 AM
the point of this thread is to tell the one part in this game that has made you mad the most.

I was on the Veldt the first time in yet another play through of this FF and I used fire dance with sabin and quadra slam with cyan thinking these monsters would be able to handle a fd attack...so I killed them and I was like"oh theres gau come on lil buddy lets go woop some more @$$"...then cyan used quad slam....gosh made me mad cause it then took gau like 5r6 battles to come back...gosh I was mad

what about yours...also what is this lil cyan gau trick im always hearing about?

blackmage_nuke
02-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Dont be angry at cyan, you're the one who gives the comands

Roto13
02-03-2008, 02:03 PM
5 or 6 battles? That doesn't sound right. (And I thought the commands canceled when the monsters died.)

Halenite
02-03-2008, 02:15 PM
commands ARE cancelled once Gau appears. Either it's a glitch in his game or he's lying.

On another not, I have had Gau stay away for 5+ battles as well.

Masamunemaster
02-03-2008, 08:32 PM
no it happened cause I saw him appear and I saw the bar 4 cyan go gray to orange n he attacked....made me mad(bout as much as people calling me a liar)

scrumpleberry
02-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Teaching ALL the characters ALL the magic needlessly.

This is why job class games don't agree with me.

Wolf Kanno
02-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Playing a friends copy of the SNES version. He had a file where he did everything practically and I was playing through for the first time. I was wandering in the Phoenix Caves and had Relm use sketch on a monster when the screen went all crazy and I couldn't get control back of the game. I resetted the game and when it booted back up... all the save files were erased...

Flying Mullet
02-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Nothing in this game has ever made me mad, it's too perfect for that. :love:

Siegfried
02-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Maybe the guys in the Zone Eater that say, "Oh hey lets push this guy off" and DEFINITELY the ones in Dragon's Den...

And when i forge to equip something before a colloseum battle which causes me to lose (something worthless)

Avarice-ness
03-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Nothing in this game has ever made me mad, it's too perfect for that. :love:

Oh yeah, well one time I accidently had Gau use Bomb.

It ended in an explosion. =/