PDA

View Full Version : No love for Rambo?

Dreddz
02-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Rambo deserves a thread so im going to make one. The new Rambo movie has been out in America for over a week and im a little bit disappointed to find that no one has made a thread on it already. Come on people, Rambo deserves more than this!

Because I live in crummy ol England I have to wait till the 22nd February to see it. From what I hear its really just fan service but thats ok because I fit into that category. Although I'd probably wish it was a more thoughtful movie like the first film than the two sequels.

Now you lot go watch Rambo.

I Took the Red Pill
02-04-2008, 01:04 AM
From what I've heard, the unrelenting bloodshed drowns out the already flimsy political message. I don't plan on seeing it.

El Bandito
02-04-2008, 06:13 AM
Oh my goodness, the writing is bad, the acting is bad, the cinematography is bad, and they even have the balls to steal scenes from other movies.

That said, it delivers on the over-the-top violence I expect with any Rambo movie. My friends and I were laughing during the final battle scene.

Film 3/10
Entertainment 9/10

Burtsplurt
02-04-2008, 09:21 PM
I can't wait. It looks a mess, but it also looks (unintentionally) hilarious. It sucks a lot that we have to wait for another three weeks.

tomothy
02-06-2008, 04:44 AM
boom goes the dynamite. i'm all for it.