PDA

View Full Version : what lvl should i be?

Aerith's Knight
02-04-2008, 01:29 AM
Ive just been told to go south of Giza plains to some weird village. I fought my way through till i came to some kind of cave and the enemies were smufing strong!

I knew i had to lvl up when i defeated the 2nd wall in the ruins at lvl 12/13..

people noticed that it might be smart to do so :p

but now im lvl 16 and i wondered how many lvls i have to get up till i can defeat those cave smurfs

any help would be appriciated.

AK

ps. Vaan+Penelo=rulezz love foreva :):) (a little fanboy shipping in a serious post)

Clawsze
02-04-2008, 08:00 AM
The place you went into seems to be the Zeritan Caverns. The opening zones(and the only zones until some later point in the game) have monsters arouund level 17-18. Later on, in the deeper areas, the monsters are around level 37-38. I one of the deepest areas, the lightning Esper, Addremelch The Wroth, is available to fight, it is level 37.

Remember, the caverns are completely optional.

Mirage
02-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Do you die a lot?

If yes, level up.
If no, don't level up.

Nifleheim7
02-04-2008, 11:21 AM
The place you went into seems to be the Zeritan Caverns. The opening zones(and the only zones until some later point in the game) have monsters arouund level 17-18. Later on, in the deeper areas, the monsters are around level 37-38. I one of the deepest areas, the lightning Esper, Addremelch The Wroth, is available to fight, it is level 37.

Remember, the caverns are completely optional.

^What he said.
My advise would be to visit the caverns later in the game when you are at least lvl 30-40.

Aerith's Knight
02-05-2008, 01:10 AM
then how do you get to the village?

Roogle
02-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Most of the time, if you notice a drastic change in the strength of enemies in a surrounding area, you probably went the wrong way or went to an optional area. This is because Final Fantasy XII features an open world and does not give absolute directions or locations — similar to concepts used in Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games.

Captain Maxx Power
02-07-2008, 04:32 PM
This is because Final Fantasy XII features an open world and does not give absolute directions or locations — similar to concepts used in Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games.

There's a very good reason why these concepts are confined to the boundaries of MMORPG's.

Aerith's Knight
02-07-2008, 06:11 PM
and still nobody says how on earth to get there =_=

*shoots himself*

Big D
02-07-2008, 08:23 PM
You can simply go around the Zertinian Caverns. Head south through the Giza Plains and you'll eventually find a path to the village of Jahara, off to the west.

Unless you're talking about Eruyt Village? But that one's in the Golmore Jungle, so again there are no caves involved.

ValiantKnight
02-08-2008, 04:35 PM
You went south from Giza Plains?
You entered an area called Ozmone.....

The village, a jungle, and the caverns are all off of this area(about 5 or 6 screens total = Ozmone).

Explore.... find 3 ??? zone-lines leading off to a new area. One of them is the village. One of them you've already found is the caverns. Don't go in the caverns yet. Explore the rest of Ozmone, it's not all that big, you'll find the village :)

Aerith's Knight
02-08-2008, 06:14 PM
i already found it.. thx guys