PDA

View Full Version : Random acts of nice-ness;

mooglebunni608
02-04-2008, 03:56 AM
Do you practice random acts of nice-ness?
This Valentine's Day, I'm going to the school parking lot with little valentines and leaving them on random people's windshields, because I decided it would be a fun, nice, random thing to do, that would brighten someone's day.

So what's the most recent nice thing you have done/will do for a complete stranger?

Momiji
02-04-2008, 04:08 AM
I'm generally nice by nature, so I do a lot of random kind things for people I don't know. However, I am guilty of being very coldhearted toward people I don't like. So I'm not very nice in that case.

Fonzie
02-04-2008, 04:10 AM
I brought the beer lol

Roto13
02-04-2008, 04:11 AM
It's not random if you plan it.

Aerith's Knight
02-04-2008, 04:23 AM
i will not kill everyone tommorow as well. :D

but seriously.. i dunno.. anyone have any ideas? not being in my home country has devistated the creativity of moi.

mooglebunni608
02-04-2008, 04:28 AM
It's not random if you plan it.

It's random because the idea came from random thoughts. >(

Værn
02-05-2008, 05:07 AM
I should ask my friends if they want to go to the mall with our "I Give Free Hugs" shirts on Valentine's Day!

I perform random acts of niceness =D
For example, one of my friends' computers broke down, so I gave her one of my spares (which my mom had apparently been trying to sell for $125 behind my back).

rubah
02-05-2008, 05:48 PM
You'll probably end up causing a lot of heartgrief when those random people take it as a sign that their current 'OMG I LOVE THEM' has finally taken notice and go and talk to them and get totally burned because the object will be like 'wtf? I didn't leave you any valentines' and they'll stalk them for a few years and die sadly.

Værn
02-05-2008, 06:14 PM
You'll probably end up causing a lot of heartgrief when those random people take it as a sign that their current 'OMG I LOVE THEM' has finally taken notice and go and talk to them and get totally burned because the object will be like 'wtf? I didn't leave you any valentines' and they'll stalk them for a few years and die sadly.
Isn't it great when a nice plan backfires and makes everybody hate you?

mooglebunni608
02-06-2008, 03:47 AM

Or I could just wright a disclaimer, something like "HEY GO LOOK AT THE OTHER CARS TOO".

Or something...

Although it would be kind of cool to make that many people unhappy....

NeoCracker
02-06-2008, 03:49 AM
Not my most recent, but a while back I gave some random guy gas money.

Never met him before in my life.

Aerith's Knight
02-06-2008, 03:50 AM

Or I could just wright a disclaimer, something like "HEY GO LOOK AT THE OTHER CARS TOO".

Or something...

Although it would be kind of cool to make that many people unhappy....

you were saying about doing nice things for people..

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-06-2008, 03:52 AM
I do not do any big acts of niceness. I always try to say thank you to the bus driver, but I guess that does not count since it is a premeditated thought.

I think the last time I did something "nice" was give a guy a toonie or a loonie who was playing an instrument in the metro/subway station.

Captain Maxx Power
02-06-2008, 10:43 AM
I generally tend to do small things; e.g. hold doors open for people, help them if they drop something, direct them if they're lost on the tube that kind of thing. It's worth noting that when I hold doors open for people at Uni, the guys thank me but the lasses don't. After a bit of research turns out this is the case for most of the guys I know. So ladies, be a bit more considerate when we help kthnx.

blackmage_nuke
02-06-2008, 11:18 AM
During the valentines season I go around wishing everone a merry christmas.

Actually i dont, but i will now!

Misfit
02-06-2008, 02:03 PM
I helped a level 46 kill a level 54 mob because he was dying. 8-)!