PDA

View Full Version : You Know You're Obsessed When. . .

Garnie
02-04-2008, 01:33 PM
O.k so i was randomlly looking at things on the net when i was reading a HP editorial and i relised that i may be obbsessed with Harry Potter. So i thought it might be fun to have this thread......

ill start off shall i !

YOU KNOW YOUR OBBSESSED WITH HARRY POTTER WHEN..
You start ordering a butterbear in a pub and pay with chocolate coins insisting that their Gallions.

When you start saying loudly in the cinima "that never happend in the book!"

you start attaching letters to your budgie or parrot

you ride your brush while housekeeping attending it to lift off!

Why dont you lot have a go?!!

Sergeant Hartman
02-04-2008, 04:44 PM
You buy everything off the trolley on the train.

scrumpleberry
02-04-2008, 05:07 PM
You feel like you've failed yourself when you can't recall the name of the most obscure characters.

LunarWeaver
02-04-2008, 05:21 PM
You sprint through a train station heading for Platform 9¾, only to end up a bloody mess on the floor.

Seraphic
02-04-2008, 05:37 PM
You carve a lightning bolt into your forehead.

rubah
02-04-2008, 05:48 PM
You learn another language to be able to get the different I Am Lord Voldemort puns.

Garnie
02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
you buy 2 versions of the order of the phoenix to check the diffrences in the text

Ouch!
02-04-2008, 09:15 PM
You think it's abso-freaking-lutely awesome that one of your best friends personally knows Emerson.

Fonzie
02-04-2008, 09:50 PM
When you think Leonardi DaVinci looks strangely like Dumbeldore.

Araciel
02-04-2008, 11:36 PM
You simply WALK into Mordor...

wait...

Captain Maxx Power
02-05-2008, 12:17 AM
You sprint through a train station heading for Platform 9¾, only to end up a bloody mess on the floor.

I'm one of the people who has tried this in real-life. There's actually no gap between platforms 9 and 10 in King's Cross like in the movie, since those are actually platforms 1 through 8. Instead there's just a random wall in the street. In spectacular fashion I sort of launched myself at the brick wall, fell and almost smacked my head against the floor. Made for a bloody good picture though.

Garnie
02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
when you ask the bus driver where the hell did the put the other decker?
when you find your self drooling over Dan radcliff and his horse.
when you throw talc into your fire and jump in because you cant afford the bus fare