PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Cold or Hot Weather?

Evastio
02-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Which do you prefer: extremely cold weather or extremely hot weather?

I like cold weather better since there's no mosquitos and insects. It also feels nicer during cold seasons like winter and fall.

leader of mortals
02-05-2008, 02:40 AM
If you are cold you can warm up a lot faster than you can cool off if you are hot

Aerith's Knight
02-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Which do you prefer: extremely cold weather or extremely hot weather?

I like cold weather better since there's no mosquitos and insects. It also feels nicer during cold seasons like winter and fall.

i totally agree with you ^___^

cold is way better.. but its nice to have heat while you sleep though

Little Al
02-05-2008, 02:59 AM
I prefer neither, but rather something that would comfort me. But if I had to choose... I'll go with the cold (I need something to keep me awake anyways. :eep:)

Vermachtnis
02-05-2008, 03:05 AM
Cold. I hate when there is sweating and all the smells along with it. Plus, I love snowball fights!

escobert
02-05-2008, 03:06 AM
It's easier to put on layers than to take them off :p

I do like it hot since I'm more likely to be out doing things.

Caraliz
02-05-2008, 03:07 AM

I like it hot too. ;D

rubah
02-05-2008, 03:12 AM
I don't know. When I was younger and thought about this question, I reasoned that it was better to be too cold than too hot.

In years since I have reversed that idea. being cold sucks >:[

anyways, hot = swimming

Aerith's Knight
02-05-2008, 03:13 AM
when its cold girls go find a source of heat.. im always very warm and cuddly ^__^

work with what you got i always say.

LunarWeaver
02-05-2008, 04:02 AM
I hate being cold! :aimmad: I would never choose it. I don't mind being extremely hot. I like it! I would buy hot out of a vending machine and rub it on me if I could!

oddler
02-05-2008, 04:22 AM
As long as I have a way to warm up, I'd much rather it be chilly. I hate feeling hot and not having any way to cool down. :mad2:

Shiny
02-05-2008, 04:38 AM
Some like it hot.

BardTard
02-05-2008, 04:47 AM
I'd have to say cold. When it gets really hot outside I get headaches and everyone sweats and smells bad. When it's cold I just stay inside and get sick for a while. But I hate snow. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!

Serapy
02-05-2008, 04:52 AM
Hot. I love getting tans ;) Hot weather can make me outgoing easily as well.

Yuffie514
02-05-2008, 04:55 AM
I love the hot weather, despite being a former resident of snowy weather in Canada during the winter season. Winter mornings are accompanied by drowsy noses, and a cold walk outside when I get out of the house.

Shlup
02-05-2008, 04:59 AM
I usually pick cold because you can always put more clothes on, but the no insect thing is also a good point.

Little Al
02-05-2008, 05:43 AM
I usually pick cold because you can always put more clothes on, but the no insect thing is also a good point.
I forgot about the insects. That's a bonus. I hate those things! :exdee:

Randgris
02-05-2008, 06:36 AM
It's not that I don't like hot weather (well I hate it anyway) I just don't like very humid weather. Well we get used to it, considering my country is tropical. I don't like too cold either, but its better than the heat.

Casey
02-05-2008, 08:58 AM

I like it hot too. ;D

Yeah winter is just depressing...

Holylulu
02-05-2008, 09:00 AM
I prefer extremely cold weather.

Miriel
02-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Dry heat > dry cold > humid heat > wet cold

I don't mind being in the heat as long as it's not humid. Humidity is the worst. But I also really really hate the rain and at least with the heat, you don't tend to get sick.

While I was shivering in the New York cold, I was miserable AND sick. I called it the New York Death Flu. While I was sweating bucket loads in the jungly regions of Mexico, I was insanely annoyed by the humidity and heat and bugs, but I was still healthy.

In the end, all I can say is that there's nothing like the beautiful weather of good ol' Southern California. Whenever I go far away and come back home, I have to resist the urge to burst out and proclaim my love for SoCal.

Heath
02-05-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm a wimp when it comes to the heat. I don't do heat well at all. Florida in January was enjoyable enough for me though I seriously doubt I could survive there past March.

So cold weather for me based on that. I can't say I've ever experienced any extreme hot or cold weather, but I think I'd prefer the cold.

Jess
02-05-2008, 02:04 PM
I can't stand being cold, and spiders sneak into your house to avoid the cold. *dies* I hate having to wear layers and layers and layers of clothes because of the cold. The worst thing is the rain. I hate wearing wet clothes so you're freezing. Ugh. :(

I like hot weather with a little breeze, but if I had to choose between extremely cold and extremely hot, I'd choose extremely hot. The only thing I dislike about summer are the bugs and the wasps. :jess:

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-05-2008, 03:12 PM
I live in Canada, I have no choice but extremely cold weather. With constant weather you can adapt pretty well. Like Shlup said though, with cold weather you can always layer up.

Zeldy
02-05-2008, 04:26 PM
When it gets really really hot here, as it isn't common, we don't have pools or air conditioning (usually) so we just have to bear it, it's horrible ;_;

I prefer Winter, but after awhile being so cold for like months and months pisses me off too.

Roogle
02-05-2008, 05:40 PM
I preferred living in Arizona to Colorado because the weather is more appealing to someone, like myself, that prefers to stay indoors.

Blue Harvest
02-05-2008, 09:22 PM
I prefer being really hot to being really cold. I find it easier to cool down than warm up, especially with my electric fan.

cloud21zidane16
02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
I prefer cold for comfort so i can wrap up warm sit in and chill, but hot is better for activitys and everyone is happier:) :cool:

Quindiana Jones
02-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Cold. Because you can always put on more clothes or wrap up warmer.

Chimp
02-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Warm. I like to have an excuse to wear sleeveless shirts and to jump off of bridges into water with friends.

I hate being bundled up in clothes it makes doing anything annoying. Restricts movement. Restricted movement is bad for free running xD

I am built for hot weather, anyway.

Avarice-ness
02-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Extremely cold.

I'm from Texas and I still can't stand the heat, once it gets past 95 I say "Forget this" and go inside.

Whereas now that I'm in Wisconsin, it could be -4 degree's and I'm still fine with going outside.

Faded Tears
02-08-2008, 02:42 AM
I don't mind either.
But I would go for cold just because there are no bugs.

Dr. Acula
02-09-2008, 02:47 AM
I prefer the cold. No getting the blood sucked out of me by insects!!:D Plus I love snuggling up by the fire wrapped in a big blanket and reading a good book.

DarkLadyNyara
02-11-2008, 07:42 AM
I prefer extreamly hot. I get chilled ridiculously easily.

blackmage_nuke
02-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Hot weather means people use aircon more which from what ive heard is bad for the environment. I really like it cold anyway.